June 9, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
tyler,

definitely trying this summer along with shrooms.
June 9, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
Jaylib

lmao i got mad sweaty my second time too and drooled a little when i was lying down. SMH.

Hahaha I know I fuckin drooled too
June 9, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
krn_zmb

This is how my trip went when I first tried that shit... To let you know, I would never do it again haha

So like most of you guys know i am friends with danny (iDanyo) in real life and we were chillin in my friends car and he had some. Danny says to me, "Ay, if I take a hit, then you gotta take a hit." then i'm like alright whatever. So he hits it and nothing happens. He says, "Oh wait, nows theres just ash, let me repack it." So he gives me fresh new bowl. Like a dumbass I didn't realize he didnt really smoke anything since there was just ash in the pipe. Soo anyways, I hit that shit and held it in as long as I could... Finally let it out and was like, "I aint feeling shit."
Then out of now where my vision started to shake and everything looked like blocks kinda like tiny stain glass windows, then I blacked out for a second and woke back up. All of sudden I felt like I was in a moving car and since I had my seatbelt on, I felt like I couldnt move my body. At this point everything is still blurry as fuck and I have no idea what the hell is going on. Out of no where I feel Danny jabbing something in my back while hes yelling, "GOD HAS FORSAKEN US! GOD HAS FORSAKEN US!" Although I knew it was him, it sounded like fucking satan but I couldn't stop laughing. At this point, I couldn't breathe because i was laughing so hard, drool was coming out of my mouth, I couldn't move my body, I felt like I was gonna die yet it was the funniest thing in the world, and danny is attacking me. Probably after 30 seconds, this is all over, I kinda snap out of it but i'm still paranoid as fuck so I had to jump out of the car, sweating balls, and walk around like a fucking mad man. Everyone was then telling me to get in the fucking car so I did, but I still felt like I was gonna have a fucking heart attack. Lol i dunno if its as funny reading it as was to actually be there but.. fuck that I'm never doing salvia ever again.
June 9, 2010 @ 11:13 PM
SFCA

^took place in the evo?/

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

June 9, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
krn_zmb

haha i still cant believe you guys still remember that lol
June 9, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
Bubbs619

was danny on salvia too when he was screaming at you or did he do that to trip you out?
June 9, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
krn_zmb

he just did it to fuck with me... which worked.
June 10, 2010 @ 04:49 AM
PLAINFACE

It burns a fuckin hole in your brain

lol no it doesn't

i did some 20x salvia a couple months ago but didn't hold it in after hitting so it was a waste of money, not sure if i wanna get any more from reading some of the stories in this thread lol
June 10, 2010 @ 09:16 AM
bird

^x pills dont put holes in ur brain, they drain ur spinal fluid, which u can't regenerate.

a tip for salvia: take a big hit (from a waterbong with a jet lighter using 35x+) sitting down, hold it in while holding your nose and closing your eyes and put ur head between ur knees like airplane crash position and dont let go till it hits you. turn the lights off if you can too. gauranteed: suprised
June 10, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
widgwok

salvia was slightly too intense for me. i think it's all a personal preference, but if you're looking for a great psychedelic experience i suggest shrooms. tripping on shrooms is easily the most fun i've ever had on any substance.
June 10, 2010 @ 04:37 PM
whenarichniggawantU

Waste of money imo. Didnt feel a thing + it taste like ass. id rather buy some reefer.
July 15, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
Surfer

did a bowl of 150x and tripped the fuck out. I thought i was good for about a minute and then all of a sudden the world started spiraling and it felt like my whole life was a dream that i was just about to wake up from. shit was mad scary
July 15, 2010 @ 01:30 AM
northwest

fuck salvia lol. the effects sound so unpredictable. some people dont feel a single thing while others get FUCKED up on it beyond belief. shrooms is the farthest ill go.
July 15, 2010 @ 02:20 AM
heeennry

I did salvia once alone in my room, which isn't recommended but I've done a few times so I thought It was ok. I was sitting infront of my computer and I had itunes on. I took a massive hit and held it until everything started to get wavy. Right after I exhaled I stared at my screen and the monitor turned 3D. It wasn't flat anymore, like I could actually reach into the monitor. The itunes window was open and I saw it fall out of the computer and slide down my desk. I felt really heavy and I couldn't move. At this point I'm hot and sweaty. I looked at my arms and I was flat! Like in a cartoon when a character gets flattened by a hammer or something. It lasted about 2-3 minutes then I stood up to get some water but I still couldn't walk properly, I was stumbling a little.

I did it again alone in my room about a week later and I had a totally different trip. Like Surfer said, I felt like my life was a dream and I was "waking up." This time my motor skills weren't impaired, and I stood up from my chair and I saw the "fabrics" of time and space. I saw that everything was connected. My bed, my computer, my cell, and even me. I was so fucking scared. It was like everything I did had an impact on my surroundings. I wanted to snap out of my trip so I grabbed my 360 controller and when I picked it up I saw ripples in the air. I started freaking out again and just tried to get out of my trip.

I haven't fucked with salvia since. I don't plan on doing it any time soon either. Next is shrooms cool

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

July 15, 2010 @ 03:18 AM
ASSHOLE

the first time:

I took it outside. Once I exhaled, it felt like my chest got kicked in. My fingers felt wet, my feet felt wet. I thought that somehow, all the forests in my neighborhood climbed into my mouth. The hallucinations came soon enough; everything turned into your cliche Disney-esque cartoon forest. I was alright with it, though. There was a constant shine out of the corner of my eye. I took it as future prospects, a better tomorrow. It was so bright, but I could never really catch it fully. I started getting really antsy, though. My feet still felt wet, and I didn't love that. I kept squirming. I wanted to adventure, my body kept telling me to adventure, but I knew it was in everyone's best interest that I didn't adventure quite yet. I turned to my friend and begged him to not adventure. I stood up, my body wanted to adventure. I felt I was coming down, everything became less vibrant and detailed. I snapped out of my haze, but I was still high as fuck. I started doing jump kicks my friend's backyard, because I thought it was required. I didn't want to do karate, but my body wanted to adventure, so I karate'd the shit out of the place. My friend and I retreated to the kitchen and I snapped out of it instantly.

My second time:

I felt like I was on a game show. The same physical sensations became readily apparent, the feeling of wetness in my hands and feet, the woody taste inhabiting my mouth. I kept laughing hysterically. The kind of laughing where your body jerks and you hurt from it. I did this for a good couple of minutes. I begged my friend to tell me to shut up. When he did, I yelled at him, "I CAN'T LOL."

I snapped out of it. It was aite.
July 15, 2010 @ 03:37 AM
bird

^lol. yea ive heard of alot of people seeing disney characters. must break down your sense of how the world is supposed to work.

I felt like my life was a dream and I was "waking up." I saw the "fabrics" of time and space. I saw that everything was connected.

i've felt this too and used those exact words lol

i could feel how easy it would be to freak the fuck out and get stuck in a bad trip. but you gota get your head around it and accept the fact that you arent in control and let it take you where ever you're goin. otherwise you'll panic and have negative thoughts that start to cloud up the buzz and ruin it for yourself. if you just sit back and accept it it will open pathways in your brain that are blocked by whatever you've been told or your ideas of how things are supposed to be, like shrooms or some good weed.
July 15, 2010 @ 12:16 PM
iggyhaxor

salvia is a 10 minute shtty weak ass lame kinda see things but really dont trip

stick to weed
or that herbal inscence spice shit you smoke

Please login first to reply.