Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 7, 2010 @ 09:48 PM
markstrange

Any of you guys have done salvia?

Planning on doing it and ordering some online during the summer.

https://soundcloud.com/str_nge

June 7, 2010 @ 09:49 PM
alberto1989

how long does it stay in your system?
June 7, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
SupremeSwagger

Yes ive done it. Not a big deal. Take this shit to grasscity.
June 7, 2010 @ 09:51 PM
epik1

hits you hard, hits you fast. close to a weed high, but ... more...electric?! LOL kinda hard to describe, plus it would effect everyone a little differently. mixed it with a blunt one time..trip pretty hard.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/127448/

June 7, 2010 @ 09:55 PM
It's Only Hype

everything was made of people like this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4nrmnqY9o

its like people were atoms. not scary at all, pretty interesting actually.
June 7, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
northwest

i dont think ill ever try it after seeing some youtube videos of people tripping HARD
June 7, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
Sarcaustic

It's supposed to be a hallucinogen, right?
June 7, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
markstrange

psychedelic I belive..

June 7, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
Jaylib

Yeah dude it was nothing like a weed high, for me at least. You come onto that shit in literally a minute, but it seemed like a long time for me. It all depends on how much of the extract you take. I took 80x, and that shit fucked me up. It wasn't a good feeling really, and I don't think I'd do it again.
June 7, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
markstrange

Yeah dude it was nothing like a weed high, for me at least. You come onto that shit in literally a minute, but it seemed like a long time for me. It all depends on how much of the extract you take. I took 80x, and that shit fucked me up. It wasn't a good feeling really, and I don't think I'd do it again.

planning on getting 20x,is that enough to get you fucked?

June 7, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
chemist.

haha i posted in the stoner thread about this yesteday. did 40x and it did nothing for me. i may give it another go though

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

June 7, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
Jaylib

planning on getting 20x,is that enough to get you fucked?

It's different for everyone. I think I should have started with like 30 or 40x but I went big haha.
June 7, 2010 @ 10:19 PM
dan.c

i did 20x i think. Like others have said it hits you really quick, only lasted for like 15 minutes or so for me, but i couldn't get up off the ground and couldn't stop laughing for the whole time.
June 7, 2010 @ 10:46 PM
Bob

hit salvia today 20x shit hits harddd haha it hits you all of a sudden and i was in another worldd crazy shiettttt
June 7, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
bdotwells

I did 50x, layed on the ground and laughed uncontrolably for about 10 minutes and then proceeded to freak out for about another 15 after visiting a human factory and feeling my body halved and in two different places. It felt like forever. Would never do it again
June 7, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
molejam

it was pointless, expensive and I only triped for like 5 minutes than was super high for 10. Salvia is pointless, either stick with weed or if you really wanna trip man up and do someting like acid/shrooms/peyote or whatever.
June 7, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
molejam

it was pointless, expensive and I only triped for like 5 minutes than was super high for 10. Salvia is pointless, either stick with weed or if you really wanna hallucinate man up and do something like acid/shrooms/peyote or whatever
June 7, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
Auguste

I tripped pretty hard on 20x. Take one massive hit and hold it for as long as you can. As soon as I exhaled everything got really wavy and then everything I saw was pixelated. I want to try a higher extract then move on to shrooms/DMT

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

June 8, 2010 @ 12:00 AM
northwest

what negative effects does ecstacy have on you?
June 8, 2010 @ 12:29 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

I don't like the fact of this shit hitting soo hard so quickly.
I like to notice myself get high and then far gone, word to acid.
Or robo x weed.
June 8, 2010 @ 12:56 AM
DBCEE

Tried it a few times, first time I did some 20x out of a friends bong and felt kinda okay. Nothing crazy.

2nd time I smoked 40x out of my personal bong, and about 3 bowls total. 1 of which being completely to myself and didnt feel shit. Chalked it up to a waste of money and dont plan on ever trying it again. Dont know why it didnt affect me. People say that if you smoke a lot of weed it can affect your mentality while on Salvia.
June 8, 2010 @ 01:19 AM
Jaylib

It all depends. One of my friends took it and she was feeling shitty in bed all day. Some people I know fuckin loved it and could go without sleep and feel so good for the day.

I heard MDMA is a better alternative but idk

Edit: She felt shitty the next day
June 8, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
CJofHL

dont waste your money on salvia. go to the corner street find a guy name Jose, and grab a tension of the sticky icky...
June 8, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
jerad

It burns a fuckin hole in your brain
June 8, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
drifter

It all depends. One of my friends took it and she was feeling shitty in bed all day. Some people I know fuckin loved it and could go without sleep and feel so good for the day.

I heard MDMA is a better alternative but idk

Edit: She felt shitty the next day

Thats because ecstacy releases serotonin more than you are suppose to get, then the comedown causes you to be depressed.

And ecstacy has MDMA, just pills usually have other things like speed, coke etc.

or you can get pure MDMA AKA Molly.
June 8, 2010 @ 03:10 AM
iericparki

everything was made of people like this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4nrmnqY9o

its like people were atoms. not scary at all, pretty interesting actually.

dope, finally someone who saw this too! cool
June 8, 2010 @ 03:38 AM
bird

i took 45x and i became a pink WWII biplane in a pop-up book flying through a dam made of tree trunks. got real sweaty and tingly and uncomfortable. and drooled all over myself. its worth trying but prob wouldnt do it again. if u can get shrooms, do that instead.

x pills are great if u get a good one otherwise u could be in the foetal position in a cold shower for hours sweating and grinding your teeth to powder. if you get a good one you'll feel the greatest feeling of wellbeing, happiness, fulfillment, love, excitement, connection, etc and syncronise with music and nature but feel dull and washed out the next few dyas after. if you get a hold of a good pill, smoke some good weed with it and you'll get a great buzz. best for festivals or snowboarding. if you're not into raving and all that.

MDMA pills are good too. the euphoria will only last about 3 hours and you'll stay wired all night with no come downs the next day. great for concerts with a night of drinking afterwards, even with work the next day.

you build tolerance to MDMA quickly and will soon find yourself taking 3-5 a night to feel it. so like eveything else, use in moderation and save it for special occaisions.
June 8, 2010 @ 09:00 AM
Boost

my experiences were like sams kinda i got real sweaty an tingly. i tried 50x i think? i took a hit from a bong, thought it didn't hit me so i took a much bigger hit and a minute later it hit me hard. i was trippin like i had no depth perception whatsoever i rly had no idea wat was going on my friends were laughing so hard they were sweating and just running around but i just went and sat and watched south park for what seemed like hours but was only 10 minutes. after the 15 minutes was up i felt like id never even taken it at all.

i did it another time with like 20x and it didnt rly do much i just felt uncomfortable. it can be fun i guess, and its worth a try but its not for me.
June 9, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
goldANDsacks

it was nothing like a weed high for me. i just started seeing everything in like red/blue static and kept laughing at everything and when i would walk i would walk to the left/right instead of straight.

like 3D?
June 9, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
It's Only Hype

i took 45x and i became a pink WWII biplane in a pop-up book flying through a dam made of tree trunks. got real sweaty and tingly and uncomfortable. and drooled all over myself.

lmao i got mad sweaty my second time too and drooled a little when i was lying down. SMH.

Please login first to reply.