April 18, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
swagasfuck

lmao you serious?

lol was what i thought when my friend asked me if i visited thick asian girl thread. so many better threads.
April 18, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
ecp

Heard about it like 3 yrs ago from some dude at Wish, the major boutique in ATL. Been lurking ever since. Finally decided to make an account a couple weeks ago.
April 18, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
Hellah Fresh

my dad.
April 18, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
beenyce

my roommate put me on
April 18, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
ReZ

posted @ nsb
lost interest in sneakers and came here
April 18, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
keo_

uhhh went to Goods and bought a pair of shoes. I wanted more cool looking shoes like this and looked up my pair and it led me to this website. I signed up in 08 but didn't start using my account until last year

blog.anthonykeo.com

April 18, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Googling a broad stumbled upon Black Females Thread, attempted to join but registration was closed. About 4 months later I was able to join.
April 19, 2011 @ 09:58 AM
KoreanJesus

through ISS

April 19, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
3hunna

through ISS

April 19, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
bonemarrow

friend told me about it

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

April 21, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
F.A.I.C.B.

friend showed me the Asian Female Thread and i have been hooked ever since...
June 14, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Mr. Freeze

Back in 7th grade in 07 the Fire Red IIIs were releasing and i saw them on 23isback.com lol.
I was desperate to cop (do people still use that wordconfused them so i researched when they will come out
and the price. I eventually stumbled across Niketalk.

I LIVED on Niketalk lol. The Jordan section specifically.
I was an addict for Jordans. Then I found about the NT Vs. ISS so i checked out ISS.

Then i became hooked on Jordans + SB + Supreme... A typical hypebeast.

then somehow i came over to HB in 09. I wasnt really active cause yall were talkin about
Visvim and some other random brands i knew nothing about so i just went back to
ISS. Then i stopped caring about sneakers cause i realized i dressed like a fool.

Came back to HB and i stepped my "fashion" up lol. Been an active member and yea.
I still check Niketalk once in a while since the people over at the Lounge are still cool.

ISS is dead though.

How bout yall?
June 14, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
appleyard

ban this troll
June 14, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
Mr. Freeze

ban this troll

Done.
June 14, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
christopher.

I'm not gonna front, I came primarily because of the Supreme thread.
In March the Comme des Garcon collab was gonna come out, and I wanted to find out drop time/info for Supreme. I came here and never left.Yeah, I'm one of "them". idgaf, though.
But i've expanded, though. Off Topic is the shit, and it's the funniest shit i've ever seen on the internet sometimes. Some users are hella cool too; they've either been helpful or fucking funny.
HB is cool.
June 14, 2012 @ 02:21 AM

Inactive

when i was in 8th grade i knew older kids who would frequent these local shops that stocked futura, maharishi, levi stf's, imaginary foundation, vans vault, and all sorts of stuff that i thought was cool. i started copping that stuff too with red envelope money.

hmmm... i was looking for a stussy tee or some shit when i discovered hb in like freshman year of hs. lurked the forums for a bit, but i was more active on KanyeLive and ISS i think, so i didnt really pay the forums any attention until like early 2009. signed up, blah blah.

also in freshman year, i found out about like jpe shit (still remember wanting clot for levis watermelon/supreme leopard print backpack/cdg play chucks so bad lol) from the wealthy hongers that attended my school. lurked hb some more, found some more jpe type stuff, bought a few pieces.

i decided in 10th grade that i shouldnt spend hundreds of dollars at a time on clothing so i chilled lol. found out about like high end denim from hb. bought some nudies (s/o to frank kang) to make denim cutoffs and apc's. which were my last purchase until like this year lol.

but, yeah... i mean, streetwear is lame nowadays. i see kids who look like they belong in gummo on the bus in supreme caps. random lames think theyre the new wave because they reblog closeups of cdg play hearts, etc

nice thread, btw OP
June 14, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
FLVMINCO

Dope thread OP, I found out about HB through graphic design forums because they used to talk about the people who tried to hard to look good. So I joined and surprisingly enough it's mad chill and easier to talk to the community cause they share the same styles and views that I do about dressing.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

June 14, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
guyitsmathew

growing up playing video games and shit i would always post on forums for games, i love forums.. during my skating days during my freshman year to junior year of highschool i discovered brands like diamond supply co, the hundreds, 10deep, supreme etc. I was really into the hundreds and supreme (HB lol) especially supreme (before OF tho) i just liked how the clothes looked i didn't really care for box logos (cept the kermit tee) and any of that shit i just wanted the different colorways of chinos and shorts along with some of their graphic tees and just general clothing that they had in just about every season.. i stopped skating and saved money to cop from brands and joined SS then they did some reset shit a year ago or so i think and lost my account.. on the side i was postin on the b9 boards (hardcore/punk record label) till i got banned last year and now i ended up here lol.. funny thing is i would look at this site everyday for the past two or three years for the all blog posts and i never noticed they had a forum till last month

yep thats my lame ass story lol

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 14, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
th3kid

Umm. The first forum I was apart of was DefSounds. A music website, they don't have a forum there anymore, but the main site is still active. I just found them from liking music and going to different sites.

Second forum I joined was NT, I found them from a Youtube video. Some dude was on there talking about good places to buy Jordans, so I went there, and joined.

And now I'm on HB. I've always went to the HB main page, didn't know about the forum until like late 09ish. I used to lurk a lot but never joined until late '10 (obviously) when my homie Beezy told me he was a member and how funny it was.
June 14, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
feathers

ban this troll

Done.

the dude got shut the fuck down. On topic tho, found out that I needed to step up my fashiion game and came across random forums.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 14, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
Rizal

Was searching for pinoy thread and stumbled upon "Filipino/Bebot Thread" and thats where i started my HB career lol
June 14, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
kelleydenham

I got into sneakers and streetwear around end of Freshman year. I began doin' some graff at the time (I know, cliche) and that got me more into rap and just design in general. I remember seeing the Wale Chillin' video and freaking out when I saw the Bape hoody he was wearin'. For some reason I started researching the stuff online and just fell in love with the designs and history behind all these brands. I began reading Hypebeast, Highsnobiety, etc to keep up with new stuff. I remember reading articles on new bape or supreme collections, but I never had money to cop, but I've had some jobs on and off the past few years so I've gotten a few decent pieces. Similar to @ guyitsmathew I had been active on other forums (Gamespot was my home back in middle school). I've been an on and off member on Bapetalk and N-SB as well. I saw a post about a month ago on tumblr linking to the throwback fits thread. Lurked around a bit and thought it seemed like a pretty cool place, so I signed up. I would like to think I've learned a bit in my short time here. Not alot of inspiration fashion wise in West Virginia.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 14, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Mr. Freeze

^ ah damn. forgot about N-SB. Was a member for like a month tryna sell but i gave up lol
June 14, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
kelleydenham

@ apache
I was a member for the same reason. Tried to sell an Original Fake tee on their marketplace, ended up selling it on eBay.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 14, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
Unuffin

I found out by being observant and curious.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 14, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Iggle

found the jailbait thread and decided to stick around

#pedogangweindis

June 14, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
EL_Guapo

I found this on a metal's blog site because a topic was made about simps... someone posted about it being originated here, and here I am. I know a few brands now but that shit don't matter, OFT is full of LULZ

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 14, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
Silver Price

I'm not gonna front, I came primarily because of the Supreme thread.
In March the Comme des Garcon collab was gonna come out, and I wanted to find out drop time/info for Supreme. I came here and never left.Yeah, I'm one of "them". idgaf, though.
But i've expanded, though. Off Topic is the shit, and it's the funniest shit i've ever seen on the internet sometimes. Some users are hella cool too; they've either been helpful or fucking funny.
HB is cool.

its all good you rep the fam. im also kinda like u i came here for the supreme thread but then expanded

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 14, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
kelleydenham

found the jailbait thread and decided to stick around

Literally is the best answer ever.

June 14, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
BTD

Looking at Air Forces and shit Kanye Wore in 08

Black Panther member

Please login first to reply.