Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 11, 2010 @ 01:31 PM
Daws

The principle at my school was a chick and she had a retarded son who was home schooled me and my friends found out and made a myspace for him and in his top 8 friends we made all retarded people and friend requested the whole senior class. I got in school-suspension and lost my right to use the school computers for the rest of the year she also blocked myspace

At the last pep ralley my senior year they made us leave our backpacks in the cafeteria because at the pep ralley before we all snuck in toliet paper and threw that shit everywhere some me and two of my friends wrote early dissimal passes right when it started and went into the cafeteria and flipped all the freshmens backpacks inside out with the zippers on the inside then duct-taped em together we stacked em in piles of ten we did about sixty and ran out of time so we left they caught us on camera and I wasn't allowed to go to the senior picnic.
February 11, 2010 @ 01:34 PM
faust

remember back in middle school some kid brought a knife in for a fight. during the day he pussied out just left the knife in his backpack. then when he was going to sit down on the bus to go home he sat down on his backpack and stabbed himself in the ass. had to get stitches, got caught, and suspended.
February 11, 2010 @ 01:39 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

i once told my teacher dat i was gonna go to the bathroom but instead, i went to the water fountain >sad>sad>sad

Imma bad boy >sad>sad>sadcoolcoolcool
February 11, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
faust

i once told my teacher dat i was gonna go to the bathroom but instead, i went to the water fountain >sad>sad>sad

not bad, but this reminds me of this one time i told my teacher dat i was gonna go to the bathroom but instead, i went to the water fountain >sad>sad>sad

February 11, 2010 @ 01:57 PM
imtheman

Probably some of my worst...
We had a water fountain near our admin building that a lot of us hung out around before school started and during my Jr. year, my friends and I used to do all kinds shit to that thing:
- threw dish soap in the water.
- bought a bunch of gold fish and threw them in.
- threw different colored dyes and toilet cleaners to change the color.
- threw jello mix in it after a pep rally @night.

....eventually they just stopped the fountain all together and one of us did get caught (not me), but didnt rat on the rest of us.
February 11, 2010 @ 02:07 PM
imtheman

I was in ASB for my Jr. year (only joined ASB to play music at lunch!), and one night we were preparing for a school dance. I got the keys to a staff restroom from our ASB teacher and I went to the restroom furthest away from where I was and dropped a duece on the top tank of their toilet and just took a piss in the urinal...

One night, again during my ASB work at school, couple dudes and I stuck gum inside the locks of teachers we didnt really like, so the next morning they all couldnt get in to their classrooms. A locksmith had to come in and change those locks. That was great!cool
February 11, 2010 @ 03:49 PM
indirectdelete

I've never really done anything crazy. I've been slacking off like crazy these past few weeks though, the joys of second semester senior year.

Blaze every tuesday and friday before my science and math classes, skip jazz on wednesdays and get drunk at noon, skip classes and play foosball next to the high school office. Just dumb shit really.
February 11, 2010 @ 05:22 PM
yung_chico

Waw you guys got some stories mine is nothing crazy but, in senior year me and some friends bought fireworks (where I'm from fireworks on new years is crazy time) and we blew one of the toilet in the bathroom and it started leaking like crazy. never got caught though lucky us.
February 11, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
Darter

I did a bunch of stupid shit but this was probably the dumbest thing that happened.

At my school the only way to ditch (if you didn't know someone with a car)was to run across a open field and hop a fence and run down a hill into the trees. So one time me and friends were doing this and a fat chick in a golf cart saw us and started driving over to the fence. I was the last one to hop the fence but my jacket got caught up in the fence and i was kinda hanging with one foot on the ground( i had cigs and weed in the jacket so I wasn't about the ditch the jacket). all my friends just bolted and the chick started yelling at me to tell my friends to come back and that i was in trouble. After like 30 seconds of this ,one of my fiends comes running up the hill like a super hero with sun glasses on and a shirt pulled up over his face. He started yanking on me and I fall straight on my face and just start running away. I don't know if the chick saw my face but I never got in trouble for it
February 11, 2010 @ 07:55 PM
hools

I did a bunch of stupid shit but this was probably the dumbest thing that happened.

At my school the only way to ditch (if you didn't know someone with a car)was to run across a open field and hop a fence and run down a hill into the trees. So one time me and friends were doing this and a fat chick in a golf cart saw us and started driving over to the fence. I was the last one to hop the fence but my jacket got caught up in the fence and i was kinda hanging with one foot on the ground( i had cigs and weed in the jacket so I wasn't about the ditch the jacket). all my friends just bolted and the chick started yelling at me to tell my friends to come back and that i was in trouble. After like 30 seconds of this ,one of my fiends comes running up the hill like a super hero with sun glasses on and a shirt pulled up over his face. He started yanking on me and I fall straight on my face and just start running away. I don't know if the chick saw my face but I never got in trouble for it

hahaha cool
February 11, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
herb assassin.

Threw a stink bomb in 7th grade, 3 day suspension.
Selling weed in high school, 5 day suspension
February 11, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
linh

Managed to get A's in my report card, not by bribing or anything like that. After period 2, I sneak in the class, because I had my ways of getting into the classrooom without keys.

My teachers use stamps and shit like that to grade their student's homeworks, and at the end of the week, they collect their homework assignment sheets, so all they had to do was counting the stamps.

During breakfast & lunch breaks, it was my show time. I stamp that motherfucker out with at least 3 extra credit per week.

Only a couple of homies knew, nobody else.
February 11, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
JesusHadDreads

Sophomore year I got assigned to work detail which is doing shit the janitors do but students who got in trouble do it instead.
Me and three dudes had to put mulch around the classroom of a teacher I didn't like. As we're working we find a condom in the ground and decide to open it and put on the door knob, so we did and just sat back and watched a bunch of kids come up and open the door then freak out. The teacher eventually takes it off, puts it in a plastic bag and tapes it to the board with a sign saying "HELP ME FIND THE POND SCUM WHO DID THIS!" under it. For a week she held me after class begging me to admit to her that I did it, but I never did. Swag.
February 12, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
timmehboii

damn yo the worst thing you did in high school was not pay attention cuz you can't spell for shit

February 12, 2010 @ 01:14 AM
scarjo

the worst thing i ever did in high school was jack off in the boys washroom all over the stall walls and bounced during a break
February 12, 2010 @ 01:30 AM
northwest

nvm
February 12, 2010 @ 01:33 AM
northwest

Threw a stink bomb in 7th grade, 3 day suspension.
Selling weed in high school, 5 day suspension

that's it!? at my junior high and high schoool they hand out 3 month suspensions or expulsions like candy. one of my friends couldnt get his math credit either cause they said he'd be too far behind.
February 12, 2010 @ 01:58 AM
dan.c

lets see, where to start...my friends and i were little bastards in high school. Broke some windows of the hs with rocks and gave the dude fake names , one of my boys called in a bomb scare when we were getting them like 3 or 4 times a week junior year. Burned under the bleachers in gym class when there was a blackout, burned right outside my art class like every day. Got drunk on a friday and tagged the school in broad daylight with one of my other boys. Two of my friends stole the medical golfcart from my hs one night, drove it around and left it in some dudes backyard. Threw some fireworks in the social studies hallway during finals one year. Same friends who stole the golfcart broke into one of the elementary schools one night when they were on shrooms looking for a tv so they could watch a movie, found some of those personal milk cartons started to drink em and then the alarm went off so they bounced. But the best was my friends and i used to rack lunch every day, and i mean we used to rob the place blind. 20+ spicy chicken sandwiches, 5+ bacon egg and cheese sandwiches and 5-10 snapples every day for while. They had to start placing mad people inside the room where the lunch line went because they realized that they were losing literally hundreds of dollars a week. And thats just stuff we did in school/on school property and never got caught for any of it. Surprisingly it was the stuff we did out of school that we always got caught for lol. Don't do crazy stuff like that anymore...for the most part
February 12, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
Sensesmilla

Managed to get A's in my report card, not by bribing or anything like that. After period 2, I sneak in the class, because I had my ways of getting into the classrooom without keys.

My teachers use stamps and shit like that to grade their student's homeworks, and at the end of the week, they collect their homework assignment sheets, so all they had to do was counting the stamps.

During breakfast & lunch breaks, it was my show time. I stamp that motherfucker out with at least 3 extra credit per week.

Only a couple of homies knew, nobody else.

Dude this is fucking awesome smile Great story!
February 12, 2010 @ 02:09 AM
metalslug

Dude this is fucking awesome smile Great story!

nice yoda faggot.
February 12, 2010 @ 02:21 AM
scarjo

also, i purposely tried aiming at the face of a kid with down syndrome while playing dodgeball in gym class.
February 12, 2010 @ 04:57 PM
Jackson12

also, i purposely tried aiming at the face of a kid with down syndrome while playing dodgeball in gym class.

thats pretty fucking terrible.
February 12, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
hools

the worst thing i ever did in high school was jack off in the boys washroom all over the stall walls and bounced during a break

that's weird as fuck. hope you're not proud of that

some dude got caught doing that in middle school, he was known as Masturbating Mike until he moved
February 12, 2010 @ 05:22 PM
timmehboii

once again
February 12, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
timmehboii

I LITERALLY LOL'D AT THlS FOR 10 MINUTES

once again
February 12, 2010 @ 05:41 PM
jdesouza

carhopped, had a party lived on a golf course, golf carts got stolen and demolished, cops caught us had no evidence, but asked me what happened to the 30 ipods haha
February 12, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
Virungă

damn yo the worst thing you did in high school was not pay attention cuz you can't spell for shit

Sentences begin with capital letters and end with a period.
February 12, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
northwest

Sentences begin with capital letters and end with a period.

you might as well correct every single person on HB

me included
February 12, 2010 @ 07:35 PM
Virungă

oic interesting please continue
February 12, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
HandsOfZeus

i almost came to punches with the security guard twice, also me and some friends put dog shit in a baby diaper and put it right infront of the principals door and he stepped in it

Please login first to reply.