Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 7, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
cloudhype

hi all,  first time here. just a quick question, how do i describe this hair cut  to my barber? how long  do you think is on top and the sides?
@phil like this type of joint?
That looks cool.  How would i describe this to my barber? Plus, would i need to change my texture to get a sort of wavy effect liek his? i have the nigerian texture hair lol
August 7, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
cloudhype

tried to get a cut like this yesterday. it was close, but not what i wanted gonna have to grow it out a bit and try again

Hey, does anyone know what this cut is called or what i would have to tell my barber in order to achieve this look? I am black. Seem's like the guy blow dried the top of his  hair and left it a bit messy or maybe that's his natural hair texture.
August 7, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

tried to get a cut like this yesterday. it was close, but not what i wanted gonna have to grow it out a bit and try again

Hey, does anyone know what this cut is called or what i would have to tell my barber in order to achieve this look? I am black. Seem's like the guy blow dried the top of his  hair and left it a bit messy or maybe that's his natural hair texture.
You've got it right basically

He seems mixed race though so his hair texture may be different from yours
August 7, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
cloudhype

Awww man. Oh well, i guess. So what haircut should i ask my barber for? is it a high tip fade? 
August 8, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
adoboFosho

Awww man. Oh well, i guess. So what haircut should i ask my barber for? is it a high tip fade? 
go to an asian place ask for a "fade" thats pretty much what they do

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 13, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Hélas

Is there a difference between a mid skin/mid bald fade and a medium fade ?
August 13, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
benjillionaire

How2explain2barber???

If I really wanted to, I could.

August 13, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
halfbaked

^showpicturetobarber*

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

August 13, 2013 @ 11:01 AM
cloudhype

lol, there's no asian barbers around my area. Prob would have to go into central but it would be mad expensive. 
August 13, 2013 @ 11:02 AM
cloudhype

lol, there's no asian barbers around my area. Prob would have to go into central but it would be mad expensive. 
There's only black babrbers around my area
August 14, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
cloudhype

hey, does anyone know how baby face got his hair to be like this:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZEQhyloIL.jpg

and also in the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh5ejGUTGAo
August 14, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
Tsundere

looks like it might be pomade
August 14, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
cloudhype

pomade? whats that? a sort of cream lol? so, i just use it once and my hair will turn out like that? I assumed it was a perm he had or something
August 14, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
mackness

Pomade is like a soluble material that you can style your hair with

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 15, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
PINKasap

can someone give advice on a good short haircut to a straight haired nigga?

#urethaned

August 15, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

No such thing as a straight haired nigga
August 15, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Captain Al

No such thing as a straight haired nigga
tbh closest thing to straight hair are curly haired East Africans. Somali, Ethopia, etc

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 16, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
Vancouver

real talk people just need to bring a damn pic. theres no way to describe every fuckin haircut. like even a side part can have a million different looks.
August 16, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
cloudhype

so as a black guy, all i need to do is whip on some pomade all over my hair and it will turn out like babyface's in the vid/pic above? Sure, i don't need to get some sort of perm or relaxer first to make my hair straight?
August 16, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
jupiterjupe

Hey guys sorry of my english crap, but my hair was middle half hair (idk how it calls) so yeah i mean i need reference here who has the same cut like i have
August 16, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
Moises Arias

so as a black guy, all i need to do is whip on some pomade all over my hair and it will turn out like babyface's in the vid/pic above? Sure, i don't need to get some sort of perm or relaxer first to make my hair straight?
you will need to relax your hair BUT there is a 95% chance you will look stupid as hell

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 18, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
cloudhype

you will need to relax your hair BUT there is a 95% chance you will look stupid as hell
That's what i am thinking and plus, babyface prob had the money to get high quality professionals to do it lol. Leave it to the pro's i guess.
August 19, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
wavyguy

pomade? whats that? a sort of cream lol? 
you a nigga but don't know what pomade is?? smh
August 19, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
orgasmikksole

dat same haircut
to get this type of haircut what do you guys buy? Pomade,gel,etc??
Get water base pomade. Crew, Suavecito, etc.. and put a lil water on it.. turn it to gel like content. Go w/ water base as it'll be easier for you to wash.
j.j. stone, suavaecito, every color 'layrite' WATER BASED POMADE. TAKE NOTES BOYS. 
is there a real strength difference between layrite and layrite super hold
in short, yes/ 
August 19, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
Rekuso

best pomade brand?

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

August 19, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
mackness

best pomade brand?
Layrite or Blind Barber

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 19, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
Unreachable

best pomade brand?
Water-based, my favourite is Suavecito. Whatever works for you, really.
August 19, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
mackness

Suavecito sucks

August 19, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
It's Only Hype

best pomade brand?
I like Layrite. I used American Crew Fiber, but shit is hard to get out of your hair.. and expensive
August 25, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
ly_kevin3

dat same haircut

my try, thoughts and tips? i'm trying to grow my hair longer so i can get that thicker texture. Mines isn't anything like it, how can i do it?

Please login first to reply.