Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 25, 2014 @ 02:41 PM
kylepeake79

Girls are stupid as **** these days. This guy is so ugly and he's a terrible person! If a normal person did what he did they'd be in for months, but he gets no time in at all? **** the police, they're the WOAT now and he can't sing at all. Only girls like him, if you listen to him then you destroyed music. He also made a song with that ****head Nicki Minaj.
#JailBieber

He sucks so bad

• Yeah and his fans are gays or girls 3 votes
  • Yeah and what you said 1 vote
  • Yeah and he's an ugly arrogant douche 4 votes
  • Yeah 2 votes
  • No because I'm a disabled girl 2 votes
  • No 2 votes
  • #JailBieber 1 vote
  • #FreeBieber 10 votes
January 26, 2014 @ 03:33 PM
kylepeake79

Who the **** downvoted this thread
January 28, 2014 @ 11:18 PM
overfedBird

beiber is whatever. if you dont fuck with him dont listen to his shit. i dont really fuck with beiber, but hes doing his thing and making his money and he will probably be irrelevant in 5 years. rich people Been getting easier sentences than everybody else. 
January 29, 2014 @ 07:22 AM
indiatime

You don't have to like it, that OK
January 29, 2014 @ 03:10 PM
AreteBrand

Lol the hate is real. Aside from his antics outside of music, as an artist his last project to drop (journals I believe it called) was actually a solid job. Listen to it and don't let your personal hate affect what you think about the music. 

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

January 31, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
Max Lancaster

I believe this is the least controversial post topic ever
January 31, 2014 @ 08:26 AM
kylepeake79

Lol the hate is real. Aside from his antics outside of music, as an artist his last project to drop (journals I believe it called) was actually a solid job. Listen to it and don't let your personal hate affect what you think about the music. 
He's overrated, like him or not.
January 31, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
realzeke99

I can't get him. At all.
January 31, 2014 @ 10:17 PM
LCULT

Course he's overrated, but so what? Just don't listen to him, or take any notice. As for what he does, I'm sure a lot of us would be like that if we had that sorta fame and all that money. I think these outbursts he seems to be having lately are just him growing up - Finally he's having some fun, and not having his life dictated by the music industry.
February 1, 2014 @ 08:56 AM
kylepeake79

Course he's overrated, but so what? Just don't listen to him, or take any notice. As for what he does, I'm sure a lot of us would be like that if we had that sorta fame and all that money. I think these outbursts he seems to be having lately are just him growing up - Finally he's having some fun, and not having his life dictated by the music industry.
He's a terrible person
February 1, 2014 @ 10:32 PM
realzeke99

He's a terrible person
I am not listening to him. At all.
February 2, 2014 @ 09:00 AM
kylepeake79

He's a terrible person
I am not listening to him. At all.
February 2, 2014 @ 01:48 PM
clyde

Journals Album of the Year.
February 2, 2014 @ 01:49 PM
clyde

He's also overhated.
February 4, 2014 @ 04:10 PM
LCULT

He's a terrible person
Why? Explain what makes him a terrible person, and please don't use the completely twisted image of him 'spitting at fans' as an example, because it really should be known by now that that didn't happen. Gonna put this point out there and ya'll probably gonna hate me for it, but if he was black, no-one would give a shit about the things he's doing. 
February 4, 2014 @ 05:15 PM
thehorseman

What the fuck makes him overrated? the boy can sing and perform i guess.
He's a fucking rat i agree, but he isn't overrated.
February 6, 2014 @ 02:07 AM
mrh

He's a terrible person
if you consider him to be a terrible person you live one sheltered ass life.  

I dont know how you guys can even say he's overrated.  That means his music is within your spectrum.  He sings for the teenage girls, why the fuck you even judging his music?  Young girls love him so let him keep that going for him.  I'm never in a situation where i even hear his music these days anyway so I can't even hate it for that reason
February 6, 2014 @ 05:34 AM
totalespionage

He's a terrible person
if you consider him to be a terrible person you live one sheltered ass life.  

I dont know how you guys can even say he's overrated.  That means his music is within your spectrum.  He sings for the teenage girls, why the fuck you even judging his music?  Young girls love him so let him keep that going for him.  I'm never in a situation where i even hear his music these days anyway so I can't even hate it for that reason
Agreed. I don't fuck with his music but his life outside of music should not be the determining factor if he's a good artist or not. If he is so overrated then why is his album selling like crack cover pancakes? I just think niggas find any reason to hate on him. Honestly whatever he does is up to him. If he want to visit a brothel in Brazil then go right ahead, drive under the influence...be my guest, let Lil Twist crash up his million dollar Ferrari's fine by me. Like I said I could care less about his music but, he has a huge fan base and even though you might not buy his music there are billions of teenage girls who beg their parents to buy it for them.  
February 6, 2014 @ 05:43 AM
johnathan

Justin bieber is tupac reincarnated 

free max b 2013

February 7, 2014 @ 09:49 PM
amansupp

#freebieber
February 7, 2014 @ 11:01 PM
sado

February 7, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
champagne papi

#freethebeibs your all that matters to meee.... yeah yeah

Team #1059

February 8, 2014 @ 02:28 AM
99%Shit

OP's a fuckboi. Bieber is the GOAT. He's Canada's answer to Bryan Adams.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 8, 2014 @ 08:28 AM
Glo'bito

#freebeiber

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 8, 2014 @ 08:28 AM
Glo'bito

#freebeiber

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Please login first to reply.