- Black Skinhead is whatever. the drums are nice. i imagine highschool football teams walking out to this music.
- I Am A God is whatever
- New Slaves is nice but not great. i expect to hear Big Sean on the remix
- Hold My Liquor is one of my fav tracks. Chief Keef is put to good use and the Ratatat sound is nice
- I'm In It would be good with different verses. The song starts for me at the 1:00 mark and ends after the first hook
- Blood On the Leaves sounds like it should have been on 808's. It should have been a Future song or something.
- Guilt Trip's best part is the sample/hook. Kid Cudi doing his Kid Cudi is Kid Cudi.
- Send It Up sounds like some Timbaland type beat. Frank Ocean is great on it.
- Bound 2 is cool. the beat switch is my fav. part though. i feel like if any other artist released this, it'd be considered under-produced, but Kanye gets a pass i guess since he ppl wanna hear him on soul samples again.
Kanye has evolved his sound so much since his first release. it kind of reminds me of the Beatles where they made really poppy songs at fist, and then became much more experimental in their later years after touring the world. I bet Kanye is close to releasing something along the lines of Revolution 9