Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 14, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
playboyxxx

lol people really judge music on lyrics still.. yikes. long as it sounds good who cares

pink like hamilton

June 14, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
galaxy

lol people really judge music on lyrics still.. yikes. long as it sounds good who cares
Lyrics are apart of the sound you hear coming out your headphones/speakers. Fucking idiot. 

Otherwise I'd go listen to some instrumentals. Which is exactly what I want to do with most of these Yeezus songs
June 14, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
playboyxxx

Lyrics are apart of the sound you hear coming out your headphones/speakers. Fucking idiot. 

Otherwise I'd go listen to some instrumentals. Which is exactly what I want to do with most of these Yeezus songs
lol lyrics arent sound wtf. "good lyrics" is usually what people say when someone is clever or has good wordplay or whatever. im not talking about flow or how a voice sounds, cause that DOES matter. im talking strictly lyrics.

fucking idiot

pink like hamilton

June 14, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
bapa

got that flac flac pm me
June 14, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
BuddyOmar

Most underwhelming Kanye project I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 14, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
truuuchainz

i uploaded um indivdually incase u only needed a certain song.
album is underwhelming as fuck

http://speedy.sh/kW383/01-Kanye-West-On-Sight.mp3
http://speedy.sh/twDqD/02-Kanye-West-Black-Skinhead.mp3
http://speedy.sh/P4vFv/03-Kanye-West-I-Am-A-God.mp3
http://speedy.sh/69npn/04-Kanye-West-New-Slaves.mp3
http://speedy.sh/mANZN/05-Kanye-West-Hold-My-Liquor.mp3
http://speedy.sh/fKk5k/06-Kanye-West-I-m-In-It.mp3
http://speedy.sh/7Vtxt/07-Kanye-West-Blood-On-The-Leaves.mp3
http://speedy.sh/hdPzP/08-Kanye-West-Guilt-Trip.mp3
http://speedy.sh/WE6u6/09-Kanye-West-Send-It-Up.mp3
http://speedy.sh/wMmQm/10-Kanye-West-Bound-2.mp3
June 14, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
chadhalfhalfcab

Kanye is keeping up to much with the kardashians this albulm could have been longer and better
June 14, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
falsenaga

lol lyrics arent sound wtf. "good lyrics" is usually what people say when someone is clever or has good wordplay or whatever. im not talking about flow or how a voice sounds, cause that DOES matter. im talking strictly lyrics.

fucking idiot
I've never heard someone say they don't care about lyrics or substance in music.. Shit, I can't even wrap my head around that concept. Especially for someone who has a MJ avatar, damn
June 14, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
galaxy

fucking idiot
So basically if he was talking about gay sex the entire album, you wouldn't care? As long as he makes it flow and his voice sounds good, right?  LOL. 
June 14, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
playboyxxx

fucking idiot
I've never heard someone say they don't care about lyrics or substance in music.. Shit, I can't even wrap my head around that concept. Especially for someone who has a MJ avatar, damn
not really saying i dont care, poor choice of words. its just not gonna ruin an album for me if the focus isnt on lyrics

fucking idiot
So basically if he was talking about gay sex the entire album, you wouldn't care? As long as he makes it flow and his voice sounds good, right?  LOL. 
... if youre gonna use that extreme as an example then fuck off lol

pink like hamilton

June 14, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
slytendencies

Most of the shit on it sounds pretty wack, i think he tryed and make it sound like some huge epic and it just came out weird and stupid, the Daft Punk beats were probably the only highlight for me
June 14, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
falsenaga

Apparently I'm the only one who likes it

June 14, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
blutspender

ya'll want a 320 or FLAC upload?
If you're not listening to this album in FLAC, you're doing it wrong. But really though, On Sight becomes almost bearable.. In the initial leak it's WOAT.
It barely makes a difference at all you lame
Sorry, but if you can't hear the difference between 256 kbps and lossless then you're either deaf, or just using shitty headphones / speakers
I'll never understand this argument. Just because the Bitrate changes, the lyrics don't change, the rhythms don't change, the melodies change, the song structures don't change.
Saying the songs will be better in FLAC is like saying a pig in a beautiful dress is a beautiful person. It's bullshit. The pig stays a pig and the bad track remains a bad track
June 14, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
chief

lol christ. some of you act like if it doesn't top the rest of his albums its not even worthy. not his best but still a pretty good listen. definitely different than most rap nowadays

•••

June 14, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
falsenaga

If you're not listening to this album in FLAC, you're doing it wrong. But really though, On Sight becomes almost bearable.. In the initial leak it's WOAT.
Sorry, but if you can't hear the difference between 256 kbps and lossless then you're either deaf, or just using shitty headphones / speakers
I'll never understand this argument. Just because the Bitrate changes, the lyrics don't change, the rhythms don't change, the melodies change, the song structures don't change.
Saying the songs will be better in FLAC is like saying a pig in a beautiful dress is a beautiful person. It's bullshit. The pig stays a pig and the bad track remains a bad track
I understand what you're saying and I agree to a certain extent, but that logic is generally flawed. If that was true, then people would be fine with something like live audio ripped from youtube, and there would be no point in mastering.

When you're listening to a song in a lossless format, you're hearing all the sounds that the artist wanted you to hear. It makes available all the small musical intricacies that are unavailable in a shit bit rate (though the difference may be more noticeable to some than it will be to others, which helps explain why most people are content with iTunes default bit rate of 256 kbps). I'm not saying you're going to go from hating a song to loving it, but if you're going to listen to a song then you might as well hear it the way it was meant to be heard..
June 14, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
truuuchainz

you don't understand what lossless is. just go read up on transcoding before you keep talking
June 14, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
tRick

I just think it was great that its an album that understands the power of silence and use of rest. shit was dope.
June 14, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
HigherLearning

This Album is Forward...It's so new, it can't be right or wrong because he's the only one doing it. Pioneer 

Clever...because even if you don't like the lyrics, but you like the sound...you HAVE to listen to it in order to hear this "sound"...so he sells the entire package...It's like...hate what i'm rapping about? doesn't matter because you can't one without the other.
June 14, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
Mos

As long as this album is better than Cruel Summer, then I'll be fine
June 14, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
blutspender

I understand what you're saying and I agree to a certain extent, but that logic is generally flawed. If that was true, then people would be fine with something like live audio ripped from youtube, and there would be no point in mastering.

When you're listening to a song in a lossless format, you're hearing all the sounds that the artist wanted you to hear. It makes available all the small musical intricacies that are unavailable in a shit bit rate (though the difference may be more noticeable to some than it will be to others, which helps explain why most people are content with iTunes default bit rate of 256 kbps). I'm not saying you're going to go from hating a song to loving it, but if you're going to listen to a song then you might as well hear it the way it was meant to be heard..
Fair enough, especially the last sentence.
June 14, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
chex

cruel summer was horrible, this stuff is cool

Whats gonna be great is his live performances with these songs
June 15, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
shakintheD

someone link flac pls
June 15, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
corkybucher

one of the best albums in a while.

WTB White flyknit trainers sz 8.5/9

June 15, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
The Ders

I like how he says "penny" in New Slaves.

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

June 15, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
bapa

will probably only get 2 weeks of replay instead of my projected 3 months
June 15, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
Jens Voigt

much better than I expected cool

June 15, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
gil

this shit is crazy

rubin said that they stripped down a lot of the album to make it more "minimalistic"... shit can you imagine if they HADNT made it more minimalistic.

i cant decide on a favorite track. theyre all of equal status. 

fag

June 15, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
chief

this album totally has the feel of "see you in my nightmares"

•••

June 15, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
_______

still haven't listened to it. can't wait to light up and play dat shit you feel me?!
June 15, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
qrct1

can't believe the guitar solo at the end of "Hold My Liquor" samples or at least takes inspiration from "Through the Fire and Flames"

www.æterna.net/shop

Please login first to reply.