June 4, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
axcie

I am a designer over at AXCIE FACTORY. I was told this would be a good place to start but I am very talented within photoshop/illustrator/fireworks and can produce any type of artwork for album covers. We can talk and get a deal in but right now I am taking free request as I can make them and see how it goes. Trying to get my experience and art work experience up so I have a gallery to show for further things. If you are interested please instead of messaging me, message me at my private email at cenopant@gmail.com because i do not check the messages on here. I have got 1 that i had just recently made for a friend.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

June 4, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
jayel

That's actually pretty clean man. Nice work.

Wtf is a Signature?

June 4, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
Captain Al

do you have a blog with more work?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 4, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
axcie

No, but i am sure that i will not disappoint if you do request an inquiry for me. I will try my best to meet your request. I am doing this to recreate a better portfolio.

June 7, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
axcie

Just got this done for a forum member on here

June 7, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Master Six

I would advise using original photography for a cover. It kind of take's away from the value of the artwork if you recycle it...

Changing the Past.

June 9, 2013 @ 11:36 AM
Liam

I think you should try doing something different and not just put typefaces over stock and/or copyrighted images. Even moving the text around a bit so it looks less like every other album/mixtape cover going around. 
June 10, 2013 @ 12:30 PM
Master Six

literally anyone can do what you do

Changing the Past.

June 10, 2013 @ 01:34 PM
vileshit

if you need legit album covers hit my boy chiefy up
traplord.co.uk
June 10, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
cernio

this isn't that impressive no offense. you're taking existing images, throwing effects on them, then slapping white text over it. unless im failing to grasp something else. i guess im just more annoyed that you're trying to get customers and charge for this here (you said you're taking free requests now but clearly you want to be compensated)

Please login first to reply.