Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 16, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
Kendu56

We've all heard it, "Lasers sucked because of Atlantic records blah blah blah" As a big Lupe fan it's easy for me to overlook 'Lasers' and appreciate his earlier work.

With that in mind, are you excited for FL2??

Me: Kendu56.com | Brand: Since199X.com

May 16, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
JStorm803

As long as Gemini is on there somewhere, dude is a Christian rapper now, but still he sung some nice hooks.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 16, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
sirloin

its all about Soundtrakk.. If soundtrakk is on there then everything will be gucci.
May 16, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
YungBrooklyn

FLII will be a double album, first single coming on the 22nd. Cant wait for this album now that he said it will be similar to the first, that one was a classic.
May 16, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Striker

its all about Soundtrakk.. If soundtrakk is on there then everything will be gucci.

This nigga knows what he's talking about cool

Lupe's rhymes aint even really slackin...its the gay ass house music/electro shit he's choosing to rap over

My thoughts summed up here.

I love Lu, but tbh, That mixtape was an atrocity in my opinion, and that he can't blame on Atlantic since i'm sure he had creative control with that tape, a little worried that some of that shit is gonna be on F&L II, but i have hopes

soundtrakk is a must though, fighters is one of my faves off The Cool
May 16, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
PlatinumRespect

mad hate for Lasers. although Atlantic did have its dick in it, it still had some good selections. idgaf, i liked that record (with the exception of State Run Radio. *BARF*)

Food and Liquor was dope, but I would much prefer a The Cool II Instead.

Please login first to reply.