May 29, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
joexedge

whats the standard inseam for zanerobe
If I'm not mistaken, it's 30".
alright thanks man, I've been seeing 30" and then I've been seeing 32"

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

June 2, 2014 @ 05:06 PM
alexander-b

I've placed an order for a pair of black Zanerobe Sureshot jogger pants. I usually wear size 30 in jeans, but I decided to size down to size 29 for these joggers since I've read that the fabric stretches out after a while. Additionally, I want them to look tapered enough. I don't want them to look like skinny jeans on me, however. Do you think sizing down to size 29 was a good idea?
Could you tell me how the pants fit? Got the same problem right now.
Okay, just got my ordered Zanerobe Slingshot and Sureshot, both in 30.
Usually I'm wearing Zara's 30/31, Nudie 29. The Zanerobe's fit perfectly!
Maybe they will get a bit less skinny after the first weeks, but my first impressions: Zanerobe: True to size!
June 13, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
thesolecollector23

any body know of a brand of jogger pants that have more of a relaxed fit than the skinny/slim fit most jogger pants tend to have for under 50 bucks?

Mista No Slack N My Mack

June 27, 2014 @ 11:36 PM
tokyocean

Is anyone here interested in a pair of black Zanerobe joggers in size 30? The fit is on the slim or skinny side, with a tapered cut. I'll sell it for a price that's well below retail price. Message me if you're interested!

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

June 29, 2014 @ 07:22 AM
stanpreme

I don't know if these technically qualify as joggers but could anyone identify either of these pants?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

June 30, 2014 @ 03:25 AM
stanpreme

I don't know if these technically qualify as joggers but could anyone identify either of these pants?

The second ones are the chambray sideline pant from j crew. I'm still trying to figure out what the camo ones are if anyone knows. Also, does anyone have experience with the sideline pant? I think I'm going to go to j crew tomorrow to check them out

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

July 18, 2014 @ 01:57 PM
jackytong

I'm looking for joggers similar to Publish's Legacy Joggers. I really like how they are quality cotton twill with ribbing at the hem, giving the pants more of a pant/chino look rather than a sweat pant appearance. So if anyone knows of any other brands that produce Joggers similar to Publish or Kith, please let me know - I'd really appreciate it! I'm happy to pay a higher margin for something that's quality like the Publish/Kith Joggers, and I'm happy to pay a little more if there were other brands that produced pants that were similar to that.

Although the Legacy Joggers are a great length, I SWIM in their size 28's (as I'm super skinny).
August 1, 2014 @ 01:43 PM
donadamsky

the taper on those camos is terrible...might as well just go army surplus if thats the look you want, it aint hard to find a pair with ankle drawstrings.

August 26, 2014 @ 08:22 AM
Augustus75

I don't know about the kind you are looking for (I have heard of them though).. but there are a plethora of jogging bottoms here, with a few different styles from Nike, Diesel, etc..
August 26, 2014 @ 12:17 PM
lacelocka

I've placed an order for a pair of black Zanerobe Sureshot jogger pants. I usually wear size 30 in jeans, but I decided to size down to size 29 for these joggers since I've read that the fabric stretches out after a while. Additionally, I want them to look tapered enough. I don't want them to look like skinny jeans on me, however. Do you think sizing down to size 29 was a good idea?
Could you tell me how the pants fit? Got the same problem right now.
Okay, just got my ordered Zanerobe Slingshot and Sureshot, both in 30.
Usually I'm wearing Zara's 30/31, Nudie 29. The Zanerobe's fit perfectly!
Maybe they will get a bit less skinny after the first weeks, but my first impressions: Zanerobe: True to size!
I have owned the Black Sureshots for the past couple of months...it really depends on how you like your fit...I'm more of a 34 waist but these joggers tend to shrink a lot IMO. I went with the 36 they shrunk after the wash to fit like how the 34 did when I tried them on. Love Zanerobe though the material is awesome.
August 26, 2014 @ 04:24 PM
Han

Forever21 have really cheap joggers under the pants section. Their are like $20 but I don't know if they are good quality wise. 
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=21men&category=m_bottom_pants

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

2 days ago

u guys have to check out rue21 best jogger website I've seen in my opinion but u need to check it out if u want good cheap joggers
2 days ago

u guys have to check out rue21 best jogger website I've seen in my opinion but u need to check it out if u want good cheap joggers
1 day ago
Alex Li

oak sweats + nike running tights
1 day ago
Alex Li

oak sweats + nike running tights
13 hours ago
spicu

What about the Thing Thing Joggers and the new Bobby Pangs by I Love Ugly? Anybody has some experience?
8 hours ago
Bernard Prawira

Try out ILU / I Love Ugly - a Brand from New Zealand imo they have best joggers out there the fit is dope. Make sure to check their Tops as well pretty good collection.

Try John Elliott  + Co. too. Fits are slim and comfy as fuck.

And for the Jew lover..lol Try KITH of course

Please login first to reply.