FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 7, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
remuse

Hey guys,

Recently looking to market my brand more. Any criticism, advice, comments are much appreciated. Just looking to get a feel what some more people think, especially the street wear scene. Peep the look book to get a feel of what we have.

http://remusecollective.com
June 7, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Trollinator

not my thing

I want to see the world burn

June 7, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
remuse

Not for everyone, I can respect that.
June 8, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
1ll1ll

Based on your bio it said that you are targeting the skate/street wear. Correct?

If your from Philly dude.... REPRESENT PHILLY! If you think about all the competition that's out there right now, think about where each these brands originate from. You bring something from Philly, showcase that. Don't over think things, keep it simple.

You also have to think about whats selling. Heavy graphics aren't whats in right now. Some of the heavy graphics were too Ed Hardy ish honestly. Your market is the skate community and if that's who you're trying to appeal to, you have to acknowledge what there into right now.

START HERE:
Philly
Philly Culture

I like the mantra you have about " Explore the Unknown; expose the truth"
I also like that you want convey thought provoking art work.

I'm viewing your stuff, and I can see so many routes you can take this.... I definitely suggest if your don't already have a sketch book, start with that. Doesn't matter if you can draw or not. Write things down, always try to draw out your ideas even if you just do tree maps.

If someone from Philly were to wear your brand, and be featured in a magazine or online publication, you would definitively would want it to be something original that will make ppl say I'm gona look into this brand.
June 8, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
toneg

I'm not really into graphic tee's but your stuff aint too bad, I'm feelin the chicks in the lookbook though, bangin'.
June 9, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
Fitch

Just out of curiosity, is AJ Dimarucot the designer of the following tee?:
June 11, 2012 @ 11:35 AM
remuse

1ll1ll, thanks a lot for the lengthy response. Really respect what you said. I'll be sure to fine tune that.
toneg, Haha, me too man. Me tooo, especially the blonde.
Fitch, Yep, AJ (Collision Theory) did that piece for us. Resembles the Quicksilver spec. piece he did...I'm assuming that's what you're making a comparison too.
June 13, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
brandonenemy

I would say, just avoid designs looking too "douchey" and beginning to resemble brands like Affliction and etc. it could deplete from the message that you are trying bring out. Your site is done pretty well btw. Good luck in the future!

Cool Kids Can't Die -- www.anotherenemy.com

June 13, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
FrankGoods

All round work on the presentation is done well.
The word "Steetwear" can be slang around pretty lose these days.
From what I see I agree with the above comment, "beginning to resemble brands like Affliction".

www.commongoodssupply.com

June 13, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
dvribs

suspended

not based

Please login first to reply.