FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 11, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
Hypland

been looking for a nice black 5 panel but idont mind a different colored brim

http://hypland.com/
The brim is a purple multicolor paisley

www.hypland.com

August 12, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
SHARKlN

I got laughed out of the bank trying to get a loan to start a 5 panel company.

Guy told me I'm a good 2 years too late to get in on that trend..
August 12, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
thefocuscollective

The Focus Collective - Lemon Orchard 5 Panel

Cotton canvas with suede underside peak, leather strap and brass hardware.
Available now at http://www.thefocuscollective.co/

or check out the blog
August 12, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
CaptainMurphy

Shut the fuck up. You've been saying  stupid fucking variations of the joke in this thread the last month.  Everyone just shits on you in  the supreme thread then you come here and shitpost.
August 12, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
bengrimm83

been looking for a nice black 5 panel but idont mind a different colored brim

http://hypland.com/
The brim is a purple multicolor paisley
i actually have seen this and have been considering getting it
August 12, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
tylerxluke

this didn't happen

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

August 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
brothersport

There is way too many posers making 5 panels LMAO! Some of those designs are hard to look at. And some recognized brands like quiet life always steal supremes designs. Be original! 

EDIT: and some have dumb fucking names like REWERK and HYPLAND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Agreed there are some proper shitty brands popping up in this thread at the moment,
But supreme have got to be the absolute WORST brand I have had the misfortune of coming across.
For one the brand is based entirely on hype, their products for the most part look like absolute shit.
And for two the only people I have ever seen wear supreme look like utter dickheads, like the sort of person you would go out of your way to never have any sort of contact with. Ever.

The quiet life are still decent because none of you fags have jumped on it yet.
i dont see how a 20 year old brand is based off of hype. you just happened to find out about it after it blew up. and its ironic you say it looks like shit when you wear brands like ripndip and diamond.
August 12, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
brothersport

There is way too many posers making 5 panels LMAO! Some of those designs are hard to look at. And some recognized brands like quiet life always steal supremes designs. Be original! 

Agreed there are some proper shitty brands popping up in this thread at the moment,
But supreme have got to be the absolute WORST brand I have had the misfortune of coming across.
For one the brand is based entirely on hype, their products for the most part look like absolute shit.
And for two the only people I have ever seen wear supreme look like utter dickheads, like the sort of person you would go out of your way to never have any sort of contact with. Ever.

i dont see how a 20 year old brand is based off of hype. you just happened to find out about it after it blew up. and its ironic you say it looks like shit when you wear brands like ripndip and diamond.
I do not wear diamond thank you very much

and if you you only have one ripndip camp, why is it one of your top 5 brands?
August 12, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
isahnn

LOLOLOLOL He owns you 
August 13, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
SHARKlN

Correct, schminx

August 13, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
jaspermeurer772

For all the Germans around here.
Capstore has really nice styles for 5 Panels. Including Skulls, Starter and my more.

http://www.capstore.de/ .
Just got myself this one:
http://www.capstore.de/skulls-tropical
August 14, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
recognize

Looking for a simple all black 5 panel, any recommendations fam?

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

August 14, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
tylerxluke

diamond supply is sold at pac sun... case closed

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

August 14, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
Ye'

Does anyone know who makes 5 panels/ camp caps a little bigger than Supremes?
August 14, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
reggendary

yo i hate when people hate on shit just because of the store, i dont really like Diamond either but pacsun occasionally stocks Stussy and Huf and shit like that, i got a stussy cheetah no 4 tee for like $15 bucks there the other day

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 14, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
mbsmfgco

We have a black Nylon rip-stop 5-panel you may like - http://www.mbsmfg.co/shop/sussex-5-panel-camp-cap-black

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

August 14, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
recognize

We have a black Nylon rip-stop 5-panel you may like - http://www.mbsmfg.co/shop/sussex-5-panel-camp-cap-black
Looks piff fam, but I'm looking for an all black canvas camp

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

August 14, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
sicnik87

For all the Germans around here.
Capstore has really nice styles for 5 Panels. Including Skulls, Starter and my more.

http://www.capstore.de/ .
Just got myself this one:
http://www.capstore.de/skulls-tropical
Ja, aber leider gibt's da außer Skulls nur Dreck, was die Camps angeht!

Und für den Preis kann man auch direkt bei Skulls bestellen! Und Camps gibts ansonsten bei HHV.

Sorry for the German!
August 14, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
OneForeigner

Does anyone know who makes 5 panels/ camp caps a little bigger than Supremes?
why don't you just make them, right after you make replica pyrex shorts and sell for retail price.
August 14, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
tylerxluke

yo i hate when people hate on shit just because of the store, i dont really like Diamond either but pacsun occasionally stocks Stussy and Huf and shit like that, i got a stussy cheetah no 4 tee for like $15 bucks there the other day
really? the one around me doesn't stock anything except for brands like hurley, neff, young and reckless, etc...
I haven't been in there for awhile although.

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

August 14, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
sicnik87

http://imgur.com/pmckmMI

Spotted this at H&M few seconds ago.

Been waiting for this.
August 15, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
mbsmfgco

Looks piff fam, but I'm looking for an all black canvas camp
No doubt!

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

August 16, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
offthemapsf.com

WEBSITE
Store

Off
The Map is a start up brand located in San Francisco, CA. We were
fortunate to come across a high-quality manufacturer and chose leathers
and fabrics to produce our 5-panel caps. We've appreciate every purchase
and treat every customer with respect. For example, Bay Area residents
receive door to door deliveries. We are just trying to make a name and
gain exposure and we appreciate all the support HB has given thus far. 

---Please use HB25 at checkout for 25% OFF your next purchase---

offthemapsf.com

August 16, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
dapreme

Been waiting for this.
lawl niqqa u gayboi
August 16, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
sicnik87

Been waiting for this.
lawl niqqa u gayboi
Ya know I tryed to say, I've been waitin' for them to sell camps, cause they take every trend and fuck it up.
In other words: I knew, they would do this and I don't appriciate it.

Either irony is unknown in Murica or you're the only one who got a sence 4 it.

Oh and greets to Miss Piqqy.
August 16, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
sicnik87

Been waiting for this.
lawl niqqa u gayboi
Ya know I tryed to say, I've been waitin' for them to sell camps, cause they take every trend and fuck it up.
In other words: I knew, they would do this and I don't appriciate it.

Either irony is unknown in Murica or you're the only one who got a sence 4 it.

Oh and greets to Miss Piqqy.
August 16, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
colin_nyc

See? identical just different color. They're trying too hard to be Supreme. Come out with your own shit
I doubt they even knew about that pattern. There are soooooo many fabrics prints used out there you cant expect every brand to check that it hasnt been used before.
August 16, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
thedecades

Tomorrow 8.17.13 at 2 pm we are releasing our 3 favorite 5 panels from our summer collection.  First is the Superglo reflective 5 panel with black mesh sides and screen printed front panel.  Second is the royal blue ripstop nylon 5 panel with superglo reflective front panel, white mesh sides, neon yellow accents and US19 woven label.  Third is the red ripstop nylon 5 panel with teal nylon front panel/accents, white mesh side panels and white mesh side panels.  All available tomorrow at TheDecadesHatCo.com and authorized retailers worldwide soon.
August 17, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
staples

Tomorrow 8.17.13 at 2 pm we are releasing our 3 favorite 5 panels from our summer collection.  First is the Superglo reflective 5 panel with black mesh sides and screen printed front panel.  Second is the royal blue ripstop nylon 5 panel with superglo reflective front panel, white mesh sides, neon yellow accents and US19 woven label.  Third is the red ripstop nylon 5 panel with teal nylon front panel/accents, white mesh side panels and white mesh side panels.  All available tomorrow at TheDecadesHatCo.com and authorized retailers worldwide soon.
^ ew, thats what lads wear.
August 17, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
tylerxluke

summer's almost over...

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Please login first to reply.