Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 13, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
CreedCo. Apparel

http://creedco.bigcartel.com/  hey i've started a brand called Creed Co. who can point me in the right direction to obtain custom beanies/snapbacks??????? HELP NEEDED !confused

CreedCo.

August 13, 2013 @ 01:57 PM
CreedCo. Apparel

http://creedco.bigcartel.com/  hey i've started a brand called Creed Co. who can point me in the right direction to obtain custom beanies/snapbacks??????? HELP NEEDED !

CreedCo.

August 13, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
justinsos

http://creedco.bigcartel.com/  hey i've started a brand called Creed Co. who can point me in the right direction to obtain custom beanies/snapbacks??????? HELP NEEDED !

Yeah google is pretty useful. A simple search pulls up lots of wholesalers

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

August 13, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
cityofsavages

We thought more people wouldve wanted this tee to drop the correct way but nobody showed this tee love. All of the other tees are getting orders and we're all out of larges in Heroin Hadouken Tees thanks to the support. But nonetheless I'm about to pass out these tees to the drug dealers in my neighborhood and the homeless in Manhattan. I guess if you buy them it would be a win for us and if you dont buy them it would be a win for the streets. So everybody wins regardless. Cynthia tee, formerly known as the infamous Lonely Fiona Tee . Take advantage of the free shipping HB. It'll be there til.....well till this drop sells out

LOL @ passing them out to the drug dealers and homeless I fucks with it.  But just a suggestion if you're going to give them away just give them away to previous customers they'll appreciate it more than someone who isn't familiar with the brand. They might not have copped it when they placed their order but they still probably don't think it's wack. I personally like the shirt. Also if push comes to shove take it down for the season and bring it back sometime items do better the second time around. Also you may want to take some pics of this tee with a chick wearing preferably a thick ass jawn. That may help also. Best of luck to you bro.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

August 13, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
Trials & Triumph

We thought more people wouldve wanted this tee to drop the correct way but nobody showed this tee love. All of the other tees are getting orders and we're all out of larges in Heroin Hadouken Tees thanks to the support. But nonetheless I'm about to pass out these tees to the drug dealers in my neighborhood and the homeless in Manhattan. I guess if you buy them it would be a win for us and if you dont buy them it would be a win for the streets. So everybody wins regardless. Cynthia tee, formerly known as the infamous Lonely Fiona Tee . Take advantage of the free shipping HB. It'll be there til.....well till this drop sells out

LOL @ passing them out to the drug dealers and homeless I fucks with it.  But just a suggestion if you're going to give them away just give them away to previous customers they'll appreciate it more than someone who isn't familiar with the brand. They might not have copped it when they placed their order but they still probably don't think it's wack. I personally like the shirt. Also if push comes to shove take it down for the season and bring it back sometime items do better the second time around. Also you may want to take some pics of this tee with a chick wearing preferably a thick ass jawn. That may help also. Best of luck to you bro.
thanks bro you're line is solid and we look up to you guys, imma take this advice. Its hella thick Dominicans in the Bronx. Arent you guys based in Atlanta. Goodness gracious they got ass down there bro. Yall in booty paradise lol. oooh shit bruh but on a serious note im definitely gonna take your advice and scope for a female to wear it and I guess I'll put it in the store update thread up here. thanks bro

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

August 13, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
TeddyBear Jake

Unlimited Dopeness Available @ DungeonForward.com . We are also looking for affiliates to join the team. Check out the Dungeon Affiliated page for details. Password = "StayFresh"
August 13, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
reggendary

google knows ALL the manufacturers, also i like the Shanti tee but you put in the description that Buddha was a god, which he wasn't, but thats just nitpicky shit, also you should take pictures of the backs of the tees rather than just describing them.

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 13, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
RectBySovl

If you havent picked up anything from Trials & Triumph, their doing a cool sale for everyone to be able to buy their stuff.

Free shipping // Lowered Prices

http://www.trialsandtriumph.bigcartel.com/

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

August 13, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
reggendary

I really like Trials & Triumphs, fosace seems like a good dude and the designs are dope and original. The sales hes having are awesome. I'm just pissed i bought the Heroin Hadouken tee for $15 and now its $10, but hey i guess i supported the dude so its cool, might have to buy some more shit now.

August 13, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
yeaokwali

I'm having trouble with one of my 100+ t-shirts designs. I'm starting with 10, and one of the finalist......I think. "At what cost" is a design I'm having trouble with, because I've got about 3 different variations in my head, so I'd like to know what you guys think.

Variation 1 (At what cost) - Red devilish hands long nails black polish holding a rosary. That's semi set on fire because well the devil's holding it lol. Rosary will start from neck of tee as if actually being worn. Other hand will be dropping smaller diamonds. (I want to avoid bigger diamonds and cartoon diamonds, because of DS co.). Don't know how far down the tee and how many. Any other ideas for obvious/flashy status symbols? Was thinking of cash but that may look sort of cheap/not as appealing as diamonds from far away. The appeal of the diamond is that there pretty much a universal symbol for success, and would allow wearer to catch others attention, and have ppl pay attention to the graphic/shirt. Maybe just a bunch of status symbols being dropped by hand two (car keys, watch, one diamond lol, money, gold, etc..) Thinking of writing "At what cost" on the back in Latin.

Variation 2 (The trade) - Still not 100% on this one could go a couple of different ways, but the main idea would be a human hand(s) coming from one side of the tee and demonic hand(s) coming from other with action taking place in the middle. Idea one is to have demonic hand handing human hand a check. On which I could write some stuff that would communicate the overall metaphor more clearly.

Variation 3 (The Marriage) - Same as two except demonic hand puts diamond ring on human finger. "At what cost" on the back in Latin.
August 13, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
Metsys©

I'm having trouble with one of my 100+ t-shirts designs. I'm starting with 10, and one of the finalist......I think. "At what cost" is a design I'm having trouble with, because I've got about 3 different variations in my head, so I'd like to know what you guys think.

Variation 1 (At what cost) - Red devilish hands long nails black polish holding a rosary. That's semi set on fire because well the devil's holding it lol. Rosary will start from neck of tee as if actually being worn. Other hand will be dropping smaller diamonds. (I want to avoid bigger diamonds and cartoon diamonds, because of DS co.). Don't know how far down the tee and how many. Any other ideas for obvious/flashy status symbols? Was thinking of cash but that may look sort of cheap/not as appealing as diamonds from far away. The appeal of the diamond is that there pretty much a universal symbol for success, and would allow wearer to catch others attention, and have ppl pay attention to the graphic/shirt. Maybe just a bunch of status symbols being dropped by hand two (car keys, watch, one diamond lol, money, gold, etc..) Thinking of writing "At what cost" on the back in Latin.

Variation 2 (The trade) - Still not 100% on this one could go a couple of different ways, but the main idea would be a human hand(s) coming from one side of the tee and demonic hand(s) coming from other with action taking place in the middle. Idea one is to have demonic hand handing human hand a check. On which I could write some stuff that would communicate the overall metaphor more clearly.

Variation 3 (The Marriage) - Same as two except demonic hand puts diamond ring on human finger. "At what cost" on the back in Latin.
Any pics/photoshop mockups? 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

August 13, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
≈ nash ≈

all orders placed in the next 30 minutes will receive a free shirt. 
go cop something. 

http://www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

August 13, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
yeaokwali

Any pics/photoshop mockups? 
Naaa not yet wanna get those to you guys real soon tho. I'm a perfectionist so I'd like for you guys to get the full affect, but fxck it I might just post a couple of the designs up once my boy does his thing in photoshop he's dumb nice so you and me both would get to see what they look like on actual shirts. Ok back to picking these winners lol.
August 13, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
reggendary

i definitely like your ideas, At What Cost would be a dope name for the brand

August 13, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
≈ nash ≈

it's not that I lack faith in my work.
to be honest, I haven't sold a shirt since I released them. 
I love what I made but I put a lot of time and money into this and nothing is coming from it. 

August 13, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

What do you guys think?

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

August 13, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Metsys©

I love what I made but I put a lot of time and money into this and nothing is coming from it. 
Do you have an audience ? Do you know who you're trying to sell too ? Do you have followers on social media and people keepin up with your stuff? You can't just throw your shit in the air and expect people to randomly flock to it (unless its really good) and even if it is thats still hard, just remember some of the best shit goes un-noticed if you have trouble marketing to your audience

August 13, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
≈ nash ≈

thank you, both of you. 
I have a decent following but most are people saying they will cop but never do. 

as for the tank tops, I had them sent to the printer the first week of July but it took over a month to print. 

I appreciate the words and will definitely take this into consideration. I will work on my marketing and keep producing shit I love and support. 

I'll keep working because I love this shit. you'll see. 
thanks everyone. 

August 13, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
FUCKTHEPOPULATION

DTA x FTP | Coming Soon

http://www.kcufthepopulation.com

August 13, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
Metsys©

thank you, both of you. 
I have a decent following but most are people saying they will cop but never do. 

as for the tank tops, I had them sent to the printer the first week of July but it took over a month to print. 

I appreciate the words and will definitely take this into consideration. I will work on my marketing and keep producing shit I love and support. 

thanks everyone. 

Inspiring words right there

August 13, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
Frank_

@fosace send me one then I'm broke hahaha I still think it's a cool shirt
August 14, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
Hypland

Cherry All over prints now available.
Hypland Shop
www.hypland.com

www.hypland.com

August 14, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
≈ nash ≈

those are fuego!

August 14, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Do you have an audience ? Do you know who you're trying to sell too ? Do you have followers on social media and people keepin up with your stuff? You can't just throw your shit in the air and expect people to randomly flock to it (unless its really good) and even if it is thats still hard, just remember some of the best shit goes un-noticed if you have trouble marketing to your audience
thank you, both of you. 

thanks everyone. 

Pretty much a misconeption in this game is thinking the Web and having a website will sell your clothes. I thought the same thing when I started.
That if you make it they will come idea.
Doesn't always work that way.
Develop a name for yourself and brand. Go out shack hands meet people. Network is your true net worth.
You are going to lose more money in the beginning than you will make.
You are still new so no one knows the name or logo. You have to get that out there first.
After then Leg Work is key. The majority of people enjoy buying something they can touch. Unless you already have that crowd and following that people don't care what it is they'll buy.
do a couple of events in your area. So people know who you are and know you are out here grinding.
That's key. Once you have some following in your hood then you can work on other areas. But your main target audience right now are the people you have in front of you. If your hood doesn't support you, you can't look for other people who don't know you too that.
Keep the site up so people have somewhere to go if they want to look at what you have in general but focus on the people you see in front of you for right now.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 14, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
Ambessa

Hey HB, im taking last second orders for my clothes before I order from my manufacturer. If you're interested feel free to text me: 703-595-3753

I also have a new shirt up. Thanks fam

ambessa.bigcartel.com

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

August 14, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
Excelsior

Hypland Shop
www.hypland.com
Really liked this, but it however reminded me of dertbag's http://dertbag.us/shop/tees/blue-skrrtbag/
Still really great pieces!

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

August 14, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
≈ nash ≈

i appreciate all the feedback, not just the usual thumbs down bullshit.

im taking all of this and writing it down.

/

August 14, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Hypland

Hypland Shop
www.hypland.com
Really liked this, but it however reminded me of dertbag's http://dertbag.us/shop/tees/blue-skrrtbag/
i disagree, theyre both all over print shirts but they look nothing alike. thats just my personal opinion though 
i appreciate all feedback though! thank you

www.hypland.com

August 14, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
reggendary

Hypland Shop
www.hypland.com
yooo, i thought the same exact thing, i saw these when he originally posted it the other day and then i was on dertbag's site last night after you were talking bout Phil to see if he had anything new and the resemblance was pretty wild

August 14, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
graveyardgoods

Hypland Shop
www.hypland.com
These are cool as fuck. Nothing like ^^^^ Dertbag. Ice Cream cones look nothing like cherries Da Fawk?

Please login first to reply.