its spelled, dangerous. just saying.
dangerers is from a manga 

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

April 24, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
thepreciselife

a design i did inspired by the anime berserk
its spelled, dangerous. just saying.
dangerers is from a manga 
theres more people that will think it is a misspelled word rather than a manga term.
and the shirt is weak man, old english is not the business. not trying to burst your bubble
just being honest

ThePreciseLife.com

April 24, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
twocommakidbrand

Here's a preview of the debut Spring Collection of The Invisible Clothing Brand, a streetwear brand based out of Vancouver. With the launch of the brand we've opened a Pop Up Shop located at 434 Columbia Street in Chinatown, which will be open until May 1st. The webstore is available to view the rest of the collection at http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/ 

About the Brand: http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/pages/about-us
Instagram: @theinvisibleclothingbrand
Twitter: @invsblebrand

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
I can see the West Coast Lifestyle piece getting some buzz. It has a recognizable element but has is tweaked enough to put your own stamp on it. I think more could be done with the Marilyn image but like the slogan. The last quadrant image doesn't really do much for me.

Great job keep it up!

www.2CommaKid.com

April 24, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
ryder

Doing a big $200 giveaway on our fan page today, heres the link if you wanna check it out https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=449280938492610&set=a.139515699469137.36494.126317067455667&type=1&theater

edmflavor.com

April 24, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
FirstTwelve

handle all logistics, design, graphics, direction and website interface design of my company First Twelve, I put about 8  hours in a day aside from school, i can't stop! It would be much appreciated if you can recognize and give it a look, thank you in advance everyone!  also, im new to this, what's the best way to insert a picture? i cant pull from flickr for some reason

http://www.firsttwelveclothing.com/Default.asp
its alright, cheesy hover effects on the nav menu though
thanks? lol
April 24, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
mman200

Opinions? Something I designed in Illustrator: 
April 25, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Did you blur out the face of the guy in center? Makes the design look sloppy to me.

hot water

April 25, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
cityofsavages

been wondering where you guys been. Can't really say to much about this design because of the template you used but it looks like it may have some potential.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

April 25, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
mman200

Did you blur out the face of the guy in center? Makes the design look sloppy to me.

No, I mirrored the picture. 
April 25, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
tttuesdayyy

April 25, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
AreteBrand

What are your honest thoughts on these? I'll post a new design concept later, just want to know what everyone's opinions are.

I think these designs are sick - But I'd like to see what you can offer outside of just tees and hats. Parka's, hoodies, jackets, outerwear - variation with some of these designs would be killer. Loving the look so far.
appreciate the feedback, we definitely will be expanding what print on. We have hoodies and crewnecks on the site, but we want to look into more outerwear along with baseball jerseys and tanks 

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

April 25, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
gxldstoresupply

Im looking for somebody thats interested in partnering up with me, working with luxury street clothing....
email gxldstoresupply@live.com
April 25, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
gxldstoresupply

i thinks its pretty dope i wanna see a sample,i thnk the blurred out face is pretty cool too, its different sumthn i would do, im pretty sure it will sell,  ppl on here hate seeing full front graphic tees.
April 25, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Im looking for somebody thats interested in partnering up with me, working with luxury street clothing....
email gxldstoresupply@live.com
Has anybody ever made any decent partnerships with posts like these?

hot water

April 25, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
sevendays

So I 'launched' GET AHEAD a week or so ago with the one Tee seen in the photos, check it out and let me know what you guys think, any criticisms are welcome, I am aware of the currently bad photo on the actual store, will try and get a decent one of just the Tee tomorrow.

Anyway, how did some of you go about promoting when you first launched, I think I made a mistake in launching with very few Tumblr / Twitter / Facebook followers / likes and now I'm finding it tricky to gain interest 
( I know it's very early days but some tips wouldn't hurt) 

Any feedback on the design, site, store, blog would be great.

SITE
STORE
FACEBOOK
BLOG
TWITTER

Cheers x
April 25, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Metsys©

NOISEVSUMMER2k13
just wondering, have you gotten more traffic on your website since tyler rocked your shit on stage?

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

April 26, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
king_geedorah

is that middle design from advent children?
April 26, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
stillwild

So I 'launched' GET AHEAD a week or so ago with the one Tee seen in the photos, check it out and let me know what you guys think, any criticisms are welcome, I am aware of the currently bad photo on the actual store, will try and get a decent one of just the Tee tomorrow.

Anyway, how did some of you go about promoting when you first launched, I think I made a mistake in launching with very few Tumblr / Twitter / Facebook followers / likes and now I'm finding it tricky to gain interest 

SITE
STORE
FACEBOOK
BLOG
TWITTER

Cheers x
Cheers from a proper yank!

Haha I suppose that's correct british slang, if not only from 20 years ago.

Either way. Clever branding. I am always for simple, simple, simple.

The t-shirt. Don't even get me started man. Despite my thoughts about UK being far, far worse off than the US is, (governmentally, word to those riots man, yikes) the idea is nothing but clever.

Sail on man (get it, cause I'm across the pond)

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 26, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
tttuesdayyy

NOISEVSUMMER2k13
just wondering, have you gotten more traffic on your website since tyler rocked your shit on stage?
no, but that's bc i never really pushed it out there as marketing, it was just something that was really cool to me personally. i just shared it on my personal instagram, and posted screencaps here, and on noisev's tumblr.

there was no actual quality photo of it that was getting around.

EDIT: I just found some decent photos and posted them on our blog. Maybe this will get us more traffic? If not, no big.
April 26, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
mman200

April 26, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
mman200

i thinks its pretty dope i wanna see a sample,i thnk the blurred out face is pretty cool too, its different sumthn i would do, im pretty sure it will sell,  ppl on here hate seeing full front graphic tees.

Got samples on the facebook: http://www.facebook.com/contrasteclothing

April 26, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
April 26, 2013 @ 09:51 AM
realass

VALUES Cult&Co. "GodsOnly" Deliv.#1

Just a peak of whats in store. 
Its not for everyone. More than Just Clothes, We are Infinite.

Props on using Helicopter
April 26, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
Crystalê

New brand Boned coming soon, thoughts and criticism would be highly appreciated - http://bonedstore.bigcartel.com/

April 26, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
KD187

VALUES Cult&Co DiliveryOne of 2013. Mini Lookbook for some of the garments, give us some feedback. GodsOnly.

April 26, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
sevendays

SITE
STORE
FACEBOOK
BLOG
TWITTER

Cheers x
Cheers from a proper yank!

Haha I suppose that's correct british slang, if not only from 20 years ago.

Either way. Clever branding. I am always for simple, simple, simple.

The t-shirt. Don't even get me started man. Despite my thoughts about UK being far, far worse off than the US is, (governmentally, word to those riots man, yikes) the idea is nothing but clever.

Sail on man (get it, cause I'm across the pond)
Cheers man, nice to hear from someone doing it
April 26, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
logojones

Doing a big $200 giveaway on our fan page today, heres the link if you wanna check it out https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=449280938492610&set=a.139515699469137.36494.126317067455667&type=1&theater

do you use your ruler guides? text seems scattered. 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 26, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
calidreams

Any feedback you guys can provide on this logo would be great. Please let me know what to keep what to take out and anything else i could do to improve it.. Thanks in advance.
April 26, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
al dente co.

VALUES Cult&Co DiliveryOne of 2013. Mini Lookbook for some of the garments, give us some feedback. GodsOnly.

I hate to be "that guy", just for the simple fact, I am no better than anyone on this thread. But something I've noticed in some lookbooks is, OTHER BRANDS LOGOS BEING PROMOTED.....

A huge NO-NO, is to wear someone elses brand in your look book. You guys have The Hundreds and Supreme visible in your mini lookbook. Once I look at this picture I think, is this a The Hundreds add or Supreme add or some Tumblr Viral Photo.

Sorry to single you out dude, but that's something you don't do.... IMO

All my lookbooks, my models wear BASICS or items with NO VISIBLE logos, except for sneakers. And at that, I make sure the logo of the sneaker isn't showing. Those photos I posted earlier are not from my lookbook, those are from my iphone, so the Jordan Logo was visible.

You wanna promote your brand, not someone elses brand.

Hope this helps you out.

Not a diss to your brand, just something to help you out. People are gonna notice that shit. You wanna be as clean as possible.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

April 26, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
KD187

I hate to be "that guy", just for the simple fact, I am no better than anyone on this thread. But something I've noticed in some lookbooks is, OTHER BRANDS LOGOS BEING PROMOTED.....

A huge NO-NO, is to wear someone elses brand in your look book. You guys have The Hundreds and Supreme visible in your mini lookbook. Once I look at this picture I think, is this a The Hundreds add or Supreme add or some Tumblr Viral Photo.

Sorry to single you out dude, but that's something you don't do.... IMO

All my lookbooks, my models wear BASICS or items with NO VISIBLE logos, except for sneakers. And at that, I make sure the logo of the sneaker isn't showing. Those photos I posted earlier are not from my lookbook, those are from my iphone, so the Jordan Logo was visible.

You wanna promote your brand, not someone elses brand.

Hope this helps you out.

Not a diss to your brand, just something to help you out. People are gonna notice that shit. You wanna be as clean as possible.
I agree with your point, however only if we were already a well known brand or elite of the industry.
I see it as a marketing exploit. Consumers of our brand will see "SUPREME" and "the hundreds" in our image and subconsciously equate the two. It allows our company to emerge into a industry at equivalent levels of higher competition. Now plenty of people who are on the lookout for supreme will now remember VALUES Cult&Co and regard us as a brand of that caliper. Once established we will refrain from the obvious no-no of including other labels. 

Please login first to reply.