FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 25, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
superlative

Where can I buy some matte black desert boots? I need a place that ships to Canada.
April 25, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
ahhhrt

Black suede? Like, every clarks retailer.
April 25, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
beatsandblunts

He's talking about the matte black nubuck Ronnie Fieg joints not the suedes. I think they're sold exclusively on Davidz.com but I'm not sure if they ship to Canada.

I've got a pair, they're coolcoolcool
April 26, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
MVP-

He's talking about the matte black nubuck Ronnie Fieg joints not the suedes. I think they're sold exclusively on Davidz.com but I'm not sure if they ship to Canada.

I've got a pair, they're coolcoolcool

yeah man, i wanted these so bad i planned a trip to NY for em. These and the red Rangers cool

the only black clarks i've seen in toronto are the all black suede joints... i don't like how they like painted the crepe sole black on the sides, but not on the bottom looks so ghetto
April 26, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
beatsandblunts

Well the Clarks x Supreme Desert Chukkas that are about to drop use the same material and they have a black colorway. They're a little more expensive but they look to be a little more durable and versatile. Pretty sure Supreme ships to Canada too.

I'm tempted to cop some but there's so many other shoes I want at the moment I dunno.
April 26, 2011 @ 09:52 AM
superlative

I might have to buy those supreme x clarks desert chukkas. The only thing I don't like about them is the chopped/lowered ankle area. So disappointed though. DavidZ has my size and I was about to cop but then I saw that they only ship domestically to the U.S razz

Please login first to reply.