September 30, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
99%Shit

Makes GT5, FH, and F1 2012 look like child's play. (Hell, it even makes rFactor and SRW look weak)

I can't wait for the full release. Will be making a dope sim-setup when that happens. I really do want it on a console though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_CARS

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 1, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
╒rozzy

Yeah there are a lot of PC sims out there but none are almost photo realistic like this. I can't wait, I seriously need to build a PC for my living room.

October 2, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
99%Shit

Yeah, the PC sims leave a lot to be desired. I like SRW, but I find it to overdo many things. If you start to oversteer, you're out of luck, there's maybe a 1% chance you're bringing it back, even with full opposite lock and a rear toe setup that should essentially eliminate OS all together. Not to mention the fact that you can get brake and tyre temps up to ~4500 degrees Celsius. :/

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 7, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
bjornvan

People are saying the physics are just like nfs shift 2 right now and shift 2 was complete shit..
Good news is its still in beta ( or alpha ) so they might fix that by next year .... but for some reason i doubt it.
I might get it just for the cars tho
October 8, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
99%Shit

I don't know where you've read that, because I've seen reviews saying the opposite since the pre-alpha. Slightly Mad Studios is behind Shift and CARS, but that's where the similarities end as far as I know.

I do know that I will be investing in a Fanatec wheel/stand when this game comes out.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
bjornvan

I read a couple of reviews that said Shift 2 physics were good so .....you cant go off reviews
Atleast 3 member that I can remember on youtube said that it feels just like shift 2 .A member on gtplanet said the same damn thing who's playing the weekly builds.But they all say its because its in alpha.My whole thing is in the pre-alpha stages thats usually were you work on the physics not in the later stages.So if the physics were actually being worked on,through out each release the physics should be getting better.But I dont have it so im hoping they just over exaggerating .

Please login first to reply.