Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 19, 2006 @ 01:49 PM
cerealwarz

like i said in the other thread, they had over a 1000 orders. that isnt an exaggeration. last week scotty still had 400 to go through (hes at their spot working on that stuff while ben and bobby were at bread and butter). so im assuming the people who still havent heard anything are the ones that they havent gotten to yet. Maybe next time you guys will try to drive to a store instead of sitting in your room.

I did pick up a shirt locally. However, one thing has nothing to do with the other. It should not take 2 weeks to get a refund without a warning. Orders should be shipped the the order they come in. An option to cancel the order should of been given.

Maybe next time they wont have internet exclusives so people don't have to order from a computer.
July 19, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
|\|190 OG

wtf is goin on first chad now pharrel i bet nigo's bitch ass is next

Here original Nigo a.k.a. Nigo OG calling!
July 19, 2006 @ 02:06 PM

Inactive

|\|190 OG is such an Original Hater Master.

Or do I have that backwards?
July 19, 2006 @ 07:57 PM
khknucklehead

Hundreds are on point
I ordered within the first few minutes of their shop opening and I still haven't received my order. I'm not worried Bobby,Ben and their crew have their shit togehter. If you have a question just ask they will reply quickly. I think for the most part they got hammered with orders.

Patience
July 19, 2006 @ 09:02 PM
danegerous

is it just me, or does anyone else get weirded out by peoples 1st-10th posts?
July 19, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
Chad Hugo

I said it before and I will say it again about hundreds customer service.....FUCK THE HUNDREDS.... led me on for 2 damn weeks and cancel every single item in my order despite ordering in the first 2 minutes... clothing is ill, but I gotta say, customer service is lacking a whole lot.

Remember..

Startrak forever bitches
July 20, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
supreme being

I dont know i guess its just how the hundreds customer service is they take it nice and slow but im sure Crooks wouldnt have this problem as soon as they start doing online sales thru there website.
July 20, 2006 @ 11:17 AM
Hybrid Moments

Yo when I was in there yesterday, the UPS guy picked up like 100 fucking boxes. It was insane the amount of shit they shipped. I'm sure all you guys will get your shit.

Please login first to reply.