Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 4, 2008 @ 06:14 PM
Mota..

i can guarantee the master camper was up front with the list. im gonna try and find a pic of him.

yeah he was he just posted his name on the list and want home its not like he did stay there the full 2 days or 3 idk

lol mota i peeped that kid too...wonder if he got in

lol at one point a few Asians was moving up to the front of the line and they was passen every one and he got behind them to move up and some bigass dude behind me was like nah and blocked him lol i felt bad in a way lol
September 4, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
*ER!C

lol at me lying down on the dirty ass ground..what time did u get there mota
September 4, 2008 @ 06:20 PM
Mota..

got one, aNYone see this kid up front tryin to run shit?

this dude was mia i thougt he was going to be # 1 again i guess since he wasn't going to be #1 he was not going to show up =\

lol at me lying down on the dirty ass ground..what time did u get there mota

2 pullover hoodie 2 boarshead 1 jfk and 1 blk press
September 4, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
*ER!C

did they have the JFK in black..i saw the dudes working there wearin it and that shit is dope
September 4, 2008 @ 06:27 PM
niq

ppl that copped..

post pics of ur shit

BLACK-SCALE.COM

September 4, 2008 @ 06:28 PM
daviddd

did they have the JFK in black..i saw the dudes working there wearin it and that shit is dope

Yeah they did have them in black.
September 4, 2008 @ 06:28 PM
*ER!C

^^good looks
September 4, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
Daddy Wellfare

almost $500 for the varsity jacket is a major fucking ripoff... I didn't see a single person in LA take one home. I will wait till the shit goes on sale...
September 4, 2008 @ 06:31 PM
*ER!C

few ppl in NY copped..its nice but 500...ehh
September 4, 2008 @ 06:31 PM
xdiddykongx

*****h please, you been wearing the brand for a year, get the fuck outta here.

cool dude alert.

anyway, anybody know how the online shop is? give or take an hour before the majority of the things sell-out?
September 4, 2008 @ 06:37 PM
camthraxFHK

I saw some fat ugly fuck with crumbs in his sideburns buy the leather jacket. The workers seemed to like him for some reason. I didn't get there until around 3 and pretty much everything was gone. I got a chaos tee and an ashtray haha.
September 4, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
khez

ppl that copped..

post pics of ur shit

cosign

anyway, anybody know how the online shop is? give or take an hour before the majority of the things sell-out?

thats exactly what im wondering...

http://superlosersco.com

September 4, 2008 @ 06:54 PM
daviddd

I saw some fat ugly fuck with crumbs in his sideburns buy the leather jacket. The workers seemed to like him for some reason. I didn't get there until around 3 and pretty much everything was gone. I got a chaos tee and an ashtray haha.

^Was it the guy wearing the FTP shirt?

edit.
September 4, 2008 @ 06:56 PM
Kurt Hustle

Does NY still have plenty of full size boxing gloves in Red/Blue? Wanna get a pair tom.
September 4, 2008 @ 06:57 PM
Mota..

Does NY still have plenty of full size boxing gloves in Red/Blue? Wanna get a pair tom.

yeah they aint going no where for a min
September 4, 2008 @ 07:01 PM
Ppoy

how much are they selling the duffle bags for?
September 4, 2008 @ 07:23 PM
DeekO

box pullovers sold out in medium

copped 1 box fitted, in black, its cool that they are limiting the reselling but I wanted to get my burgandy one too, fuck it get it next time i go

got a WE THE STRONG tee, and a Beanie

OLYMPIC beanie and trip-S fitted did not drop.

pack-packs look extra smoove in person cool
September 4, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
Joweee

box pullovers sold out in medium

copped 1 box fitted, in black, its cool that they are limiting the reselling but I wanted to get my burgandy one too, fuck it get it next time i go

got a WE THE STRONG tee, and a Beanie

OLYMPIC beanie and trip-S fitted did not drop.

pack-packs look extra smoove in person cool

LA or NY?
September 4, 2008 @ 07:29 PM
Kurt Hustle

yeah they aint going no where for a min

Thanks again!
September 4, 2008 @ 07:30 PM
DeekO

la Or Ny?

La *****
September 4, 2008 @ 07:50 PM
mitsurishi9987

for people asking about the online drop, I think by far the most frustrating online drop was the kermit release - everything sold out in 30 minutes and the site kept going down.
The drops after that have been relatively smooth, I haven't had any hassle purchasing anything online, and if you get on early, you typically get what you want. I can gurantee that the box logo pullover, fitted, and possibly the bag will sell out first. The other stuff tends to stay online for at least a couple days.
I suggest if you want a pullover or fitted, get online early. anything else, there is no rush. smile
September 4, 2008 @ 08:06 PM
Studio Red

It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.. anyone want to trade a Medium Black or Gray box logo hoodie for my Medium Blue? If so, PM me
September 4, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
xdiddykongx

for people asking about the online drop, I think by far the most frustrating online drop was the kermit release - everything sold out in 30 minutes and the site kept going down.
The drops after that have been relatively smooth, I haven't had any hassle purchasing anything online, and if you get on early, you typically get what you want. I can gurantee that the box logo pullover, fitted, and possibly the bag will sell out first. The other stuff tends to stay online for at least a couple days.
I suggest if you want a pullover or fitted, get online early. anything else, there is no rush. smile

sounds good, how about checking out? do you have to "register" to do the check out? or you just put a cc number and pay it away?
September 4, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
SyDuck

so anyone have an idea of what tee's are left after this frenzy release date?

im going to stop by tomorrow. smile
September 4, 2008 @ 08:51 PM
arjan

anyone cop a smash tee in grey, medium that they wanna sell me
September 4, 2008 @ 09:02 PM
*ER!C

everything syduck
September 4, 2008 @ 09:19 PM
YungBrooklyn

Did they release the flannels in the stores yet or na?
September 4, 2008 @ 09:20 PM
dsbao

What were the other recent online drops? There was one that went unnanounced, and then the Vans drop... am I missing one? Because the unnanounced drop went smoothly because, well, it wasn't announced, and the Vans weren't overly hyped up. The box logo stuff is hyped up more than well enough to test their servers on this go-around...
September 4, 2008 @ 09:22 PM
*ER!C

Did they release the flannels in the stores yet or na?

yea
September 4, 2008 @ 09:28 PM
mrh

heres some pics of other tees

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.