June 13, 2008 @ 06:09 AM
Kingkoor

They fit pretty true to size for a tank top, but I don't think anyone would have a problem sizing up one. It really only affects the length.

So would everyone reccomend sizing up on the tank or staying true to size?
June 13, 2008 @ 06:17 AM
Bolla

all you soft ass muhfukas worried about the word FUCK on the back of your tee shirt need to stop buying supreme, you dont get it

people that should wear supreme and actually listen to ice cube are the people who should be buying the shirt, the only reason your buying it is cuz you are a cheap fuck

agree.
if someone gets offended, lay the constitution on em.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH. why do you think Supreme has so many political reference behind them.
even read their receipts.
personally, this is one of the stronger season i've seen in a while.
the FUCK theme is killing it! some good stuff.
June 13, 2008 @ 08:39 AM
thescott

all you soft ass muhfukas worried about the word FUCK on the back of your tee shirt need to stop buying supreme, you dont get it

people that should wear supreme and actually listen to ice cube are the people who should be buying the shirt, the only reason your buying it is cuz you are a sheep* fuck

A fucking greed!
June 13, 2008 @ 09:08 AM
Black Forest

So would everyone reccomend sizing up on the tank or staying true to size?

If you're short/average height you could probably stick to same size. If you're tall I'd size up. I don't think it would look bad if it was a little long though, but it depends on if you want it to fit more like a jersey or a tank top.
June 13, 2008 @ 09:09 AM
Christdawg

Took the laptop to work today haha. Copped black predator tee, grey police beat tee and black tank, wanted the blue too, but funds are low and I think I will wear the black more. Christdawg I think they still got some blacks for sale. Wish I hadda got the red oxford new era.EDIT:
Anyone else go down to the store today, busy, line? Think I might stop by on the weekend for a hat.

Yeah I might have to scoop that one up and Ill just sell the Blue one or keep em both&)
June 13, 2008 @ 09:44 AM
K BOOG

people that should wear supreme and actually listen to ice cube are the people who should be buying the shirt, the only reason your buying it is cuz you are a sheep* fuck

qft.

and once again i missed the online drop cause of some bullshit. suprisingly just picked up the 'to protect and serve' tee. all sizes still available.

really wanted the predator tee. been listening to ice cube since i was a kid. sure their gonna go for $ on ebay.

best online season IMO with hats, tees etc and i missed it. fuck. hopefully we'll get a mid summer drop.

if anyone copped or is doing a pick up let me know. i dont want to pay rape though.

wtf! i just saw the back! that shit is ILL with the eazye/nwa font from the 80s.
June 13, 2008 @ 10:42 AM
Killa!

agree.
if someone gets offended, lay the constitution on em.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH. why do you think Supreme has so many political reference behind them.
even read their receipts.
personally, this is one of the stronger season i've seen in a while.
the FUCK theme is killing it! some good stuff.
also agreed that goes with the sean cliver tees to there super contraversal but if anyone got mad at me for wearing 1 i would bite there ear off mike tyson style
June 13, 2008 @ 10:53 AM
geezuz

ill be @ preme l.a. today ill keep yall nigs updated
June 13, 2008 @ 11:15 AM
Tyler.Durden

weak drop, i'm glad i didn't cop anything
June 13, 2008 @ 11:18 AM
new.user

i am not complaining at all...i am just saying...its still a sick shirt...and i honestly dont think this tee is one that is limited to only supreme/icecube fans

because before this thread, half of us didnt know what it said on that back, and that just surprised us

we arent complaining...we are still going to hang on to the shirt because it truly is clean as hell
June 13, 2008 @ 11:28 AM
mrh

did you not read why? my school wouldnt let me wear it
June 13, 2008 @ 11:31 AM
new.user

did you not read why? my school wouldnt let me wear it

totally understandable

not EVERYONE that wears supreme can wear things that say that...

its still a nice tee, and a little duct tape would be perfect to cover it
June 13, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
concealed

yall *****s are softer than teddy bears

sure other people can wear it but they be PERPETRATIN'
June 13, 2008 @ 11:37 AM
new.user

yall *****s are softer than teddy bears

sure other people can wear it but they be PERPETRATIN'

umm i disagree...

BAD BRAINS collab YES...that would be sketch for a non BB fan to be rockin that

but as for the ICECUBE tee, its primarily a SUPREME tee, the font and the back logo is all that says anything about ICECUBE

so i cant understand if you felt this way about the BB collab, but as for this new tee, it is completely understandable for non ICECUBE fans to wear it
June 13, 2008 @ 11:46 AM
concealed

yeah its possible, but they would be frontin tough

you shouldnt be wearing supreme clothing if you gonna cover up a curse word with a piece of duct tape

bad brains is another of my favorite musical groups, and yeah i definitely agree
June 13, 2008 @ 12:12 PM
DE LUCKS

fck you haters i'm not tryna get kicked out of my classes or school. shit. i admit i only have one ice cube album on my iPod but i actually listen to it alot...
June 13, 2008 @ 01:48 PM
SSBSTS

concealed, how old are you?
June 13, 2008 @ 02:08 PM
new.user

concealed is basically saying that people who dont listen to ice cube or bad brains shouldnt wear supreme

that doesnt sound right
June 13, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
Bee.

concealed is basically saying that people who dont listen to ice cube or bad brains shouldnt wear supreme

that doesnt sound right

Nah Supreme is a rebellious brand made for edgy stylish(lawl) rebellious people

You think a rebel would walk around with Duct tape on his shirt
because it has Fuck on the back?
June 13, 2008 @ 02:27 PM
new.user

Nah Supreme is a rebellious brand made for edgy stylish(lawl) rebellious people

You think a rebel would walk around with Duct tape on his shirt
because it has Fuck on the back?

no, but do you think by wearing a shirt that says fuck really makes you look like a rebel?

i tend to disagree...
June 13, 2008 @ 04:24 PM
new.user

everyhting is basicly done. oh well.

^thanks for the update ETC

you cop anything?
June 13, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
new.user

nah. colors were intense. oh they had cliver shirts.

yeah, i didnt really expect those to sell out...like the decks yes, but not the tees...

i cant see resellers getting much for those tees...

fuck all y'all tee and police beat tee completely gone right?
June 13, 2008 @ 04:35 PM
K BOOG

that doesnt sound right

no, he's saying that you shouldnt wear supreme tees with musical refrences on them if you dont listen to the artist.

i dont listen to bad brains. never heard of them. so wtf would i want a tee shirt with the band on it? supreme or not.

i do listen to ice cube. have since i was a kid. hence me wanting the tee.
June 13, 2008 @ 04:42 PM
SyDuck

are you guys seriously arguing about who can wear what clothing? why do we all care what another guy wears? homos.

on another note, i cant believe they sold out already. crazy. i wore my Cube shirt last night, it now smells like cigarettes and alcohol. still VNDS condition, anyone wanna buy it? razz (joke)
June 13, 2008 @ 05:07 PM
Val Kilmer

^size at least one up on all button ups they make

is this true?

i cant figure out should i take the oxford short sleeve in M or L.
im usually M in shirts, but if it fits mad small like people seem to think im afraid it will be too tight. dont want it to be too big either.
im just confused because looking at the supreme sites own sizing and comparing it to some of my other shirts, the M looks true to size to me.

help me out thanks :D
June 13, 2008 @ 06:12 PM
Black Forest

I wear a medium in T's and probably wouldn't even be able to fit a medium oxford around my shoulders. Size up.
June 13, 2008 @ 06:37 PM
new.user

fuck y'all tee is going to start going for so much on ebay
June 13, 2008 @ 07:32 PM
Trevin Jones

someone Get At Me With That Fuck All Y'all Tee In Black Or Red, Size Medium!
June 13, 2008 @ 08:03 PM
Black Forest

Go to crashstreet and buy them for 45 bucks instead of getting raped
June 13, 2008 @ 08:41 PM
K BOOG

crashstreet doesn't have them

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.