HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 22, 2007 @ 11:04 PM
andrew3sixteen

NO MORE SALES!!!

we were really surprised to find those gems amidst the "abyss" of boxes.... johan packed them up and sent them over from our LA warehouse so it was definitely a trip finding things that i didnt know we had any left of. hope all you guys enjoyed your finds - we are back on our grind and the pop up store is now officially closed. so dont come by. haha.

happy holidays everyone... it was great meeting a lot of you in person.

3sixteen.com | selfedge.com | ajchen.com | @andrew3sixteen

December 22, 2007 @ 11:14 PM
e

^ Haha , but drew what happens w/ left overs smile
December 22, 2007 @ 11:15 PM
L

NO MORE SALES!!!

we were really surprised to find those gems amidst the "abyss" of boxes.... johan packed them up and sent them over from our LA warehouse so it was definitely a trip finding things that i didnt know we had any left of. hope all you guys enjoyed your finds - we are back on our grind and the pop up store is now officially closed. so dont come by. haha.

happy holidays everyone... it was great meeting a lot of you in person.

sad
December 28, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
5&A Dime

what online stores carry the 3sixteen monsoon? Only one I can find is el mercado =/

We've got one more in stock I believe.

5andadime.com/item.php?type_ID=Jackets&product_ID=monsoonblk
December 31, 2007 @ 06:51 AM
dunnysb

monsoon
I got the monsoon jacket for christmas and haven't taken it off since. The thing is wicked comfortable!
January 3, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
GioGeezy

January 3, 2008 @ 10:14 PM
thatdude1

My local store just got a restock of the monsoon jacket and I have to say it's perfect! Big ups to the people at 3sixteen!
January 8, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
hevywayt

3Sixteen @ Purist, San Jose
We just got our first shipment of 3Sixteen here at Purist in San Jose.

We got in 3 style tees:

Viper Cross - black/purple
Mortal - black/green & white/magenta
Knowledge - black/teal/purple
Fade to Black Crewneck

If you need anything let me know via PM or leave me a message here. We will ship!

Thanks for looking.
January 10, 2008 @ 05:12 PM
boyfromdabay

i cant decise between the monsoon and the fall edition of the raxanne, which would be better for all around wearing i live in nor cal , and i usally wear like a xl in crewnecks but idk how the monsoon fits can someone help me out pls
January 10, 2008 @ 05:44 PM
andrew3sixteen

if you're usually an XL in crewnecks then you'll find an XL in the jackets to fit you fine. we try to stay consistent with our sizing and people seem to find that their size in tees correspond to their size in fleece and outerwear.

January 10, 2008 @ 06:02 PM
1978S

The Monsoon jacket fits EXTREMELY short. I usually wear a Large or XLarge in jackets, and I would need at least a triple X in order to get the normal length necessary in comparison to regular jackets. The fit reminds me of some 1980's football practice jersey - belly button status.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

January 10, 2008 @ 07:08 PM
FFent Freelanc

^^ fit on the roxanne2 was horribly wide and short....worst
January 10, 2008 @ 07:41 PM
boyfromdabay

are they really that short?
January 10, 2008 @ 08:28 PM
DarKeneD

Damn and I was feeling the roxanne jacket too.

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

January 10, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
andrew3sixteen

i am a pretty average height i would say - 5'10" - and the monsoon and roxanne in size L fit me fine. it really should be noted that both jackets are meant to fall higher on the waist (definitely not crop top status) but for people who are much taller, the effect certainly wont be the same and thus these particular jackets will unfortunately not fit everyone perfectly. if possible it's always best to try one on at a shop near you but i understand that's not always possible. we're constantly working on improving and revising our fit patterns, and while these particular jackets may not fit taller people comfortably, nothing from our fleece has ever recieved one complaint regarding fitment. regardless, the feedback is important and welcomed. thanks all.

January 10, 2008 @ 11:09 PM
1978S

I can't speak for the Roxanne jacket, but I tried on the Monsoon jacket with the intentions of purchasing it, but was extremely dissappointed to find out how short it was once I put it on. So yes, it IS that short.

I am around 6'0 tall, so I'm considered a little above average height (not abnormally tall). I don't like by clothes baggy/big, but like them to be loose. This jacket was meant to fit short people.

However, the sweatshirts - hoodies/crews fit fine/normal. Regardless, I like a lot of 3Sixteen's products and will continue to support.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

January 10, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
boyfromdabay

i am a pretty average height i would say - 5'10" - and the monsoon and roxanne in size L fit me fine. it really should be noted that both jackets are meant to fall higher on the waist (definitely not crop top status) but for people who are much taller, the effect certainly wont be the same and thus these particular jackets will unfortunately not fit everyone perfectly. if possible it's always best to try one on at a shop near you but i understand that's not always possible. we're constantly working on improving and revising our fit patterns, and while these particular jackets may not fit taller people comfortably, nothing from our fleece has ever recieved one complaint regarding fitment. regardless, the feedback is important and welcomed. thanks all.

is it possible to order stright form 3sxteen or do i have to go on a online site
January 11, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
e

Andrew wanna bring some of those jackets to that pop up shop location to see sizing + cop for me and Jon smile lol
January 11, 2008 @ 12:36 AM
L

^co-sign, we LOVE 3sixteen, NO HOMO. :D
January 11, 2008 @ 09:58 PM
boyfromdabay

I can't speak for the Roxanne jacket, but I tried on the Monsoon jacket with the intentions of purchasing it, but was extremely dissappointed to find out how short it was once I put it on. So yes, it IS that short.

I am around 6'0 tall, so I'm considered a little above average height (not abnormally tall). I don't like by clothes baggy/big, but like them to be loose. This jacket was meant to fit short people.

However, the sweatshirts - hoodies/crews fit fine/normal. Regardless, I like a lot of 3Sixteen's products and will continue to support.

do u think a biger size would help?
January 11, 2008 @ 09:59 PM
boyfromdabay

cause im like 5'8 and kinda chunky but i hate clothes that are way too wide , i want i little loose but kinda fitted at the same time
January 12, 2008 @ 12:56 AM
kiya

If anybody cares..
I'm heavily into shorter tops, i think the shorter the top the more clean the outfit looks.
I know that's a broad statement, but nothing ruins an outfit faster than a shirt or jacket that runs longer than it should.
And the one genre that does this more than anybody is streetwear. I'm glad that 3Sixteen is taking a step in the right direction and introducing tops with a slightly shorter length. You'll thank them in a year or two when you realize you were a step or two in front of everybody else still wearing ghetto gowns.
January 12, 2008 @ 01:14 AM
e

lol word, but most people are gettin the idea that oversized clothes are def played out
January 12, 2008 @ 11:17 AM
1978S

do u think a biger size would help?

If you're 5'8, then you'll probably be fine. Going up would probably be o.k. The bigger sizes were just wider, bigger/longer sleeves etc. The length is cut short regardless of the size though. At your height you'll be good.

January 12, 2008 @ 06:24 PM
beto213

yeah im same height. i got L roxanne, i LOVE the cut and exactly where it falls on my waist, super clean look imo.
January 12, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
Clothes_addict

I hella want that monsoon jacket, I can find larges but im only 5'6 or 5'7(havent checked in a while), I want a mediumsad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.