SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 18, 2007 @ 05:54 PM
soniknirve

it is a skateshop so they do carry decks, wheels, also sell clothing from other skate brands (independent, nike sb.) shoes too.
September 18, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
dtrader

Well...I've never actualy seen a COMPLETE sell out. Usually they still have like 5-10 tees and a few wack long sleeves when the season changes. Random sizes of the wackest tees or stuff that was lost in the back. But yeah...they have a nike sb account so they have all that, plus other accounts for vans, and other stuff. They also always have boards.
September 18, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
ackbar

Leilow Hawaii stocks Supreme too.

and cmonwealth and richard kidd and nomad etc. etc.
September 18, 2007 @ 06:01 PM
FearItSelf

Call me ignorant for holding this brand in such high regard, but I think that with supreme's history that they are going to make sure the locals get what they want. I seriously don't think the online store will affect how the shop run, I doubt their will be less products and I don't think the big releases will be online. I am still ahppy though because even if they only release average shirts, their designs are always on point and it saves me a shitload of money. I don't see this as a hige deal for Ny/La people

I am looking for someone to help me with the trainers pick up in a size 13. Preferably red if not blue. I would like to arrange the pickup before the release. Will pay for your efforts. Pm me
September 18, 2007 @ 07:07 PM
cupski

With traffic & the $$$ of gas, I could see why someone in the valley or even another part of LA would rather order online. LA County is pretty spread out.
September 18, 2007 @ 07:20 PM
mafestobb

and cmonwealth and richard kidd and nomad etc. etc.

Not anymore, commonwealth was dropped from the official stores list at supremenewyork.com and on cmonwealth.com there's no longer a button for supreme
September 18, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
Daddy Wellfare

fuck cmonwealth... those fools jack!
September 18, 2007 @ 07:47 PM
Advantage

Not anymore, commonwealth was dropped from the official stores list at supremenewyork.com and on cmonwealth.com there's no longer a button for supreme

does anyone know why this happened? I'm curious to know why.. the other brands they sell? fued?
September 18, 2007 @ 08:40 PM
dtrader

Ok..maybe I was wrong saying that HUF and Commissary are the only places, but I did say in the states (meant contiguous)...that cuts out leilow in Hawaii and Richard Kidd in Canada. It doesn't really matter because I understand your point that there are other places to get supreme wear, but I think my list still holds.
September 18, 2007 @ 09:05 PM
dropkickbob

Hawaii is a state
September 18, 2007 @ 09:42 PM
K BOOG

when did this news about an online store break? and when does it start?

its great news. i drive from detroit to nyc about every two months with my crew to hit the usual spots but supreme is so small and theres a billion supreme heads in nyc so hot shit is gone, fast. and all i want are some damn box caps and tee's lol. i think its a great idea to offer the merch. to the US via an online store so we can have a chance to get the things we want too. im tired of seeing kids who live in nyc and la post mad fits on here rocking crazy supreme and im like 'the store is 5 mins from your house, im not impressed!!!'...lmao

for real though, if anyone on here is employed at or by supreme, thanks for doing this!
September 18, 2007 @ 09:50 PM

Inactive

k boog you cop to flip at that store in detroit right?
September 18, 2007 @ 10:00 PM
VIBE

do you guys think they will use paypal? cuz i have no paypal account.
September 18, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
mistermcneilo

I'm lovin the Baseball Hooded Jacket from the Fall 07 line and am border line desperate for it in a MEDIUM and preferably MAROON color. can anyone help out ?
September 19, 2007 @ 04:29 AM
thesupreme

You don't need to keep saying stuff like "keep chatting amongst yourselves" and ya'll "have nothing better to do than analyze hypotheticals". I appreciate the opinion of anyone, but your coming off kinda high horsed for someone who's participating the same as everyone else.

Well, thats MY opinion. Sure, everyone is free to speak its just that (personally) i'm amazed at the futility of speculating on hypotheticals & misinformation, like a webstore is gonna change anybodys life. I know one of the long time designers there who started out James in Union, they do read messageboards a LOT, so in a way you guys may be providing ideas as well as huge entertainment. Nothing's serious....least of all a clothing brand...or what you or i have to say so no worries....
September 19, 2007 @ 07:46 AM

Inactive

Not feeling the colour ways or shape of that Trainner Supreme.

Will have to wait for better pics or seeing it in the flesh but the outlook aint great.
September 19, 2007 @ 07:54 AM
Black Forest

I'm lovin the Baseball Hooded Jacket from the Fall 07 line and am border line desperate for it in a MEDIUM and preferably MAROON color. can anyone help out ?

Hasn't dropped yet.
September 19, 2007 @ 09:25 AM
Meg@tRON

damn, this must have been hella recent. they just got a supreme account earlier this year too. thank goodness the online store is launching tomorrow. &)
September 19, 2007 @ 09:48 AM
mafestobb

damn, this must have been hella recent. they just got a supreme account earlier this year too. thank goodness the online store is launching tomorrow. &)

Most definitely, as of now the district is dry as far as preme goes. But I'm in London right now so I ran through hideout and copped some stuff but I'm definitely missing DC
September 19, 2007 @ 10:00 AM
kdiddy

theyre going to sell like one stupid ass shirt at a time. so you hicks can have the wack ass shit in wack ass colors and wack ass sizes.

god bless new york, and no place else!

Wow man, you're cool. So, everyone that doesn't live in an area where Supreme is sold is a hick? That's some ignorant ass logic there.
September 19, 2007 @ 10:33 AM
thesupreme

Wow man, you're cool. So, everyone that doesn't live in an area where Supreme is sold is a hick? That's some ignorant ass logic there.

actually, i'm with that other brother, god bless new york and f*ck all else...buncha unwashed rednecks

j/k
September 19, 2007 @ 10:59 AM
FLO

actually, i'm with that other brother, god bless new york and f*ck all else...buncha unwashed rednecks

j/k

I feel the same way about LA...

FLO
www.whatsupflo.com
September 19, 2007 @ 02:49 PM
EmPaN@Da 4 U

can't wait to order sumtin 2morrow
September 19, 2007 @ 03:04 PM
slsk.

theyre going to sell like one stupid ass shirt at a time. so you hicks can have the wack ass shit in wack ass colors and wack ass sizes.

god bless new york, and no place else!

Real talk..

Who the fuck cares if you like Supreme and can't buy it. Fly there or get the vaseline. Midwest herbs and the rest of the kiddies who bookmarked the online shop on the their Sidekicks are exactly the type who will instantly upon recieving Supreme items, claim they "copped their shit in the store". Not that I care, but it's fun to imagine how Supreme is gonna downgrade to the exculsivity of TH and Diamond Supply Co. It's all gravy though, after all, it is "just a skateshop"..
September 19, 2007 @ 04:16 PM
Advantage

I'm interested in seeing what is going to be sold on the online store... I doubt there will be much, and if there is it will probably sell out extremely fast
September 19, 2007 @ 05:39 PM
superveelain

I think somebody already said something about it but i can't find it

Does Supreme ever made XXL shirt?
like 2005 collection or before?
September 19, 2007 @ 05:49 PM
skivic35

I think somebody already said something about it but i can't find it

Does Supreme ever made XXL shirt?
like 2005 collection or before?

rare occassion if they do
September 19, 2007 @ 07:13 PM
stundftd

is anything coming out tomarrow other than the decks?
September 19, 2007 @ 07:19 PM
vince24L

man I bought a 'bronx bull' tee in M ...SOOO small. I can't even imagine how tight the joe cool and recent line are.

Anyone with a bronx bull tee in L that wants to sell or trade. Let me know.
September 19, 2007 @ 08:06 PM

Inactive

yo maybe ur ass needs to lose some weight

just playin homie'

you all better start warming up your typing fingers for the online drop tommorow

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.