Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 21, 2006 @ 02:55 AM
RoyalCA

How can Pharrell have time to skate when he's always under the desk slobbing on Nigo's ding dong. That's why Nigo never smiles he has that face you always have when you're about to nut. Like ughhhhhhh thizzzzzzz

hahahahahahahahah shit
December 21, 2006 @ 04:54 AM
Larry Hizzler

peep the post from Irak

http://irakny.com/blog/75#comments
December 21, 2006 @ 05:00 AM
Tiffany Chan

And I didn't want to put the hundreds out like that cause like I said I'm not trying to start shit, AND I know bobby visits this site, so I didn't want to fuck his shit up, but I guess it's too late now.

yeah watch your mouth bobby might be dissapointed and skip you next time of the dickriding list
December 21, 2006 @ 05:02 AM
deep6

December 21, 2006 @ 05:04 AM
deep6

aww Hizzler you got to it first. suprised
December 21, 2006 @ 07:59 AM
Johnny B

I personally know, grew up with, and skated with the Owners of Commonwealth. Larry had the biggest 1/2 pipe in tidewater in his back yard for years before Trashmore openned. Same with Omar. Everyone around us from that era turned pro. Heck, Surgie is still skating. Winsor Woods!
December 21, 2006 @ 08:38 AM
andnothingless

i seriously doubt that the hundreds were intentionally trying to rip off anything and irak. people need to get their head out of their asses..i wouldnt wear any of the designs posted except for maybe the bottom right kool shirt.
December 21, 2006 @ 08:49 AM
jjs home

honestly who cares

if it is what ya'll trying to say it is its just a store and a guy who skates taking s stab at some guys who make the clothes they wanna make. Its funnier to me that they are purposely trying to cause the rip. I'm chalking it up to hating and a hater is a cornball anyways so to me they look like cornballs for hating. If they dno't wanna stock the products I'm al for that because thats their right, but trying to sneak diss just so it get discussed via the internet is some silliness and it proves they care too much, because you don't see the hate going he other way.

be all end all why do they care?

as far as the supposed biting thing, please like 8-% of the streetwear market looks likes biting. i dunno if they dit on purpose, but I doubt it, that whole "cool guy" handle came to a biol in the last year so seeing it on made shirts was inevitable. What the market draws from to cmoe up with designs is usually so obvious anyways that its bound to happen over and over again
December 21, 2006 @ 08:54 AM

Inactive

Take tha comments fo what they are worth....truth
December 21, 2006 @ 09:52 AM
emmanuelabor

honestly who cares

if it is what ya'll trying to say it is its just a store and a guy who skates taking s stab at some guys who make the clothes they wanna make. Its funnier to me that they are purposely trying to cause the rip. I'm chalking it up to hating and a hater is a cornball anyways so to me they look like cornballs for hating. If they dno't wanna stock the products I'm al for that because thats their right, but trying to sneak diss just so it get discussed via the internet is some silliness and it proves they care too much, because you don't see the hate going he other way.

be all end all why do they care?

as far as the supposed biting thing, please like 8-% of the streetwear market looks likes biting. i dunno if they dit on purpose, but I doubt it, that whole "cool guy" handle came to a biol in the last year so seeing it on made shirts was inevitable. What the market draws from to cmoe up with designs is usually so obvious anyways that its bound to happen over and over again

I agree 100%
December 21, 2006 @ 10:07 AM
Hellah Fresh

whateva, hundreds ain't hot *takes off paisley hoodie*

LOL Rep the wrong color in the wrong place and get your wig split and blown.
December 21, 2006 @ 10:50 AM
nobueno

Next thing you know we'll be seeing blog entries about someone being upset because one company used the same color as another company...
December 21, 2006 @ 11:09 AM
oldboy

cmonwealth can eat a big fat d...
December 21, 2006 @ 11:15 AM

Inactive

wheres irak on the whole simpsons parody thing....hmmmmmm i bet all those street vendors and mishka were biting them TOO!
December 21, 2006 @ 12:03 PM
Larry Hizzler

Too much elitist keep it real attitude man, I mean "Kool Guy" is not a revolutionary term. I mean people around the way here been using that the same way in reference to streetwear cats for the longest.

That chick Leah from MOB on riottt vision was reffering to Irak beefing, I dunno with who specifically.

This is off topic but what do you guys think about the whole fuct obey beef?

http://www.brghtnghts.com/blog/?page_id=33
December 21, 2006 @ 12:28 PM
louiearchibald

Either quit being such a pussy and say the name of the brand you're talking shit on or, get over it.

And, as was previously mentioned, realize that the shit-flinging is only coming from your side of the fence.

Who the hell wants to sell their product in a store that pushes BBC anyway?
December 21, 2006 @ 01:15 PM
harrysax

it doesn't really matter it is 1 brand against 1 store i'm sure hundreds don't care about cmonwealth stocking their stuff there are a bunch of retailers who do carry their product and i'm pretty sure cmonwealth is still making $$ so stop trying to turn this shit into something bigger than it is
December 21, 2006 @ 01:29 PM
Jay_Bird

exactly. and that's really just common sense..
basically people are saying i can't profess my love for basketball if i can't 360 dunk.

or i shouldn't start a football team if i can't make a one handed catch.

it's rediculous. if pharrel or lupe aren't claiming to be Tony Hawks, don't call them posers.. they're not pretending to be anything they're not.

thats real shit though

I always see people bashing them two,but they never claim to be pros

they just do it out of the love

lupe made one song about skateboarding,and now he is fucked
December 21, 2006 @ 01:37 PM
curiouscharles

whatever, the hundreds is a shitty label, good for cmonwealth for not selling it
December 21, 2006 @ 01:52 PM
wallydykstra

What is beef?

And yes, you should get near a football field if you can't make a one handed catch, I mean come on bro...
December 21, 2006 @ 02:09 PM
SayWord

whoa I didn't think people would take sides.

It's just crazy cause What bobby was saying in WD is true, ALL of these brands and stores need to stick together, fuck the beef.
December 21, 2006 @ 02:13 PM
bklynbenz

December 21, 2006 @ 03:20 PM
B.Hicks

to bad the hundreds tee is a COMPLETELY different concept than the other 3 tees. and if you're exing the bottom two out, than ex out the anythingxfutura tee.. it's just that same fucking font that he uses on EVERY collab tee. no type of concept... streetwear should stop dickriding futura and his mediocre collab tees.
December 21, 2006 @ 04:12 PM
SayWord

word on that
December 21, 2006 @ 04:49 PM
embark

to bad the hundreds tee is a COMPLETELY different concept than the other 3 tees. and if you're exing the bottom two out, than ex out the anythingxfutura tee.. it's just that same fucking font that he uses on EVERY collab tee. no type of concept... streetwear should stop dickriding futura and his mediocre collab tees.

i normally agree with you but....... The concept IS different but the whole "kool guy" phrase was something A-ron et al. starting rocking hard and (as alot of shit does) cuz of that it stuck in the "streetwear" game. IMO The only reason the Hundreds crew is aware of the kool guys shit is cuz of the popularity of the LES heads in the scene. A-ron even explained the whole birth of "kool guys" in the NY times article from awhile ago.
I dont think theyre complaining about the lack of concept (I honestly dont even think theyre complaining) just commenting on how the game tends to get saturated by similar (read: bitten) ideas. plus theyre not dickridng a futura collab tee cuz that shirt IS a futura collab, maybe ur issue is with futura himself tho.
December 21, 2006 @ 05:29 PM
freshbook

MAYBE THE HUNDREDS CAN SELL, BUT ITS LOWER CALIBRE THAN THE OTHER BRANDS C'MPN SELLS.

YOU DON'T SEE 3SIXTEEN THERE
December 21, 2006 @ 05:46 PM
THIEF

EAST VS. WEST
December 21, 2006 @ 05:48 PM
emazingsole

if u dont like the hundreds dont wear it... but how can u not love the bomb logo? and who cares about cmon not having it, do u really want to pay the $15 shipping for a tee anyway?

I know one thing, if u wear the kool guys shirt u better be cool
December 21, 2006 @ 05:53 PM
Juan

i normally agree with you but....... The concept IS different but the whole "kool guy" phrase was something A-ron et al. starting rocking hard and (as alot of shit does) cuz of that it stuck in the "streetwear" game. IMO The only reason the Hundreds crew is aware of the kool guys shit is cuz of the popularity of the LES heads in the scene. A-ron even explained the whole birth of "kool guys" in the NY times article from awhile ago.
I dont think theyre complaining about the lack of concept (I honestly dont even think theyre complaining) just commenting on how the game tends to get saturated by similar (read: bitten) ideas. plus theyre not dickridng a futura collab tee cuz that shirt IS a futura collab, maybe ur issue is with futura himself tho.

agree
December 21, 2006 @ 06:05 PM
dblockdosmil

lol treated the 100's, virginia? fuck that hick ass state

Please login first to reply.