[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

May 08, 2014 @ 04:38:53
while you imagine putting the correct outfit on her, im thinking of her naked...
And while you do that, I'll be hittin.
And I'll be watching.
And I'll be filming 

life

May 08, 2014 @ 04:40:09
Just got my denim short sleeve button down today (took forever) -- Medium is too big. I'm gonna try shrinking it, but if anyone wants to swap a Small for a Medium, holla. 
Same. Medium too big. I'd also swap. I have red.
May 08, 2014 @ 04:50:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
Didn't sell my girl's sz small, so you know it's real

(Invalid img)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2014 @ 05:03:57
that girl is ugly

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

May 08, 2014 @ 05:12:43

A grey tee with white shorts? What is this girl thinking?
and thats why ur still a virgin
i would make a game of thrones scene with her 

"Tell your father I'm here - and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts."

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2014 @ 05:54:18
FYI slides are still a possibility no one knows about accessories until the drop. Look back on previous drops and tell me you see the accessories posted as confirmed.
slides will prob drop with the towels
May 08, 2014 @ 05:58:15
u ruined your champion hoodie, good job! still ds tho right?
not enough supreme in one picture, add moar.

www.customcrystalz.com handmade designer jewelry made in ny

May 08, 2014 @ 06:01:10
Price estimate on the Boris Raglans?

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2014 @ 06:21:44
Am i the only one looking forward to the blue angler camp? Just cant decide on denim or striped. Slept on the green one so will be copping this one.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2014 @ 06:24:49
Price estimate on the Boris Raglans?
retail price: rape
resell price: mega rape
Resell will not be major rape?
broke boy

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2014 @ 06:29:23
Does sharkin, or anyone else, still do a left to drop pic?

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2014 @ 06:35:41
Won't be in an email because they are in the preview
May 08, 2014 @ 06:37:31
(Invalid img)white jersey -- sz. large
Downvotes? Wtf? Why
She's nasty bro. Looks like a trucker stop, star tattoos on her thigh, curly permed hair with drawn in eyeliner type of chick. 
Keep in mind it looks like this chick just got out the shower and most girls look av when they do. Imagine this chick all dressed up... if you wouldn't hit, you're suss.

Props for posting this, these dudes would complain about a bonus.
May 08, 2014 @ 06:38:01

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x