[Uniqlo] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

September 16, 2013 @ 00:26:28
How should I size on the flannel shirts? TTS or size down?
tts for slightly large fit or size down for tight fit. I went tts cause i think tight buttonups look wack

Any1 have fit pic of ma-1 or parka?
cosign on what he said for tts and down...too bad there isnt a perfect middle between the two

I dont have a fit pic for the ma1, but I just got mine last week and I went down one size and it fits perfectly 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 17, 2013 @ 18:22:43
How should I size on the flannel shirts? TTS or size down?
if you're a thin frame, like me - definitely size down one.
i sized down one and it fits me perfect. doesn't fit od tight or really baggy.

ig quinnandres

September 17, 2013 @ 22:55:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just got my MA-1 in today from Uniqlo HK
Had to size up one because of the asian sizing. So I got a L when I normally wear M.
I am 178cm tall and 155lbs.

There is a inside pocket that is fairly large.

should've went true
he did go true in terms of us sizing ?)
September 18, 2013 @ 03:18:54
Had to size up one because of the asian sizing. So I got a L when I normally wear M.

should've went true
he did go true in terms of us sizing 
the ma1's fit looser in my opinion so that means I'd recommend people to size down (US)..and in this case since its azn sizing going with a M would've fit better since they fit one size bigger 
September 19, 2013 @ 04:27:49
how's the mountain parka fitting?
September 19, 2013 @ 23:28:01
The mountain parka runs kind of big, just got mine in the mail today, it was a size medium, and it was an inch or two longer than what I thought it was going to be. I'm 5"7, roughly 158lbs.
September 20, 2013 @ 05:50:12
is it baggy and loose or something though? or does it fit good around the body/waist? i don't mind a little added length
September 20, 2013 @ 11:51:35
For those that didn't get the 1st parka shown on Pg 1, there's this alternative:

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

September 20, 2013 @ 20:21:45
is it baggy and loose or something though? or does it fit good around the body/waist? i don't mind a little added length
Nah, its not baggy or anything, its a pretty solid fit. I'd say it fits well around the body'waist. I just happened to order the wrong size..
September 21, 2013 @ 09:34:53
ah for sure man. i'm bout an inch taller than you but same weight so i think i'll be good with a m
September 21, 2013 @ 16:42:08
The mountain parka runs kind of big, just got mine in the mail today, it was a size medium, and it was an inch or two longer than what I thought it was going to be. I'm 5"7, roughly 158lbs.
Do you mean it was 1-2" longer than what the measurements say? 
Thanks man. 
September 21, 2013 @ 18:03:52
Going to get some stuff from uniqlo soon should I stay tts on the MA-1 or size up? Ive read a bunch of people talking about the sizing but no real clear answer. I don't care if its a little big I just don't want to small . 
September 21, 2013 @ 19:56:23
Do you mean it was 1-2" longer than what the measurements say? 
Thanks man. 
Nah, the measurements on the site are accurate, I just meant that you'd have to size down on it instead of going tts. Like normally I wear close to a medium in jackets but with this I should have probably went with a small or even an extra small.
September 21, 2013 @ 21:42:38
anyone tried those corduroy button downs?
September 22, 2013 @ 02:10:52
For those that didn't get the 1st parka shown on Pg 1, there's this alternative:

selling last season's in dark olive size S.. cheap. pm me. don't ban me lol
September 24, 2013 @ 00:51:00
for any small dudes like me, this is how a XS fits.
i'm 5'5-6 and skinny. i'm also wearing a XS in the uniqlo flannel, and a S in the uniqlo hoody.
if anyone is deciding to cop or not, i'd definitely recommend to get it. for it's price, it's really great. 

ig quinnandres

September 24, 2013 @ 02:47:54
September 24, 2013 @ 02:54:37
copped that and a few thangs... shipment coming this week
September 24, 2013 @ 03:43:18
i'm 5'5 and very skinny. i'm also wearing a XS in the uniqlo flannel, and a S in the uniqlo hoody.
if anyone is deciding to cop or not, i'd definitely recommend to get it. for it's price, it's really great. 
any padding whatsoever? i remember the one last year had like no padding at all
im 5'7 and 150, should i get an s?
September 24, 2013 @ 03:44:46

Pretty Young Thug

September 24, 2013 @ 03:52:25
i'm 5'5 and very skinny. i'm also wearing a XS in the uniqlo flannel, and a S in the uniqlo hoody.
this one has padding, but it's not too thick. 
i would recommend to get a S. i tried on the small myself, and it was too long/wide in the shoulders for me.

ig quinnandres

September 24, 2013 @ 03:59:50
this one has padding, but it's not too thick. 
i would recommend to get a S. i tried on the small myself, and it was too long/wide in the shoulders for me.
thanks dude. would s in flannel be good too? im too lazy to go all the way to SF and too impatient to wait for my mall location to open to try things on haha
September 24, 2013 @ 04:42:48

Price?

Bang

September 25, 2013 @ 01:08:10
I'm 5'11 and 155 lbs. What size do you recommend on printed fleece full zip jacket?
September 25, 2013 @ 01:15:41
how do you guys order if your in Canada? does anyone know any good proxies or things for vancouver people to buy uniqlo?
September 25, 2013 @ 02:16:42

Price?
It's 39.90 on the site.
September 25, 2013 @ 06:22:18
Whats the shrinkage on the flannels like?
September 25, 2013 @ 14:11:25
Whats the shrinkage on the flannels like?
Got quite a few of the flannels from the last season, if there was any shrinkage, it's not noticeable. The material was pilling, but in a good way..kinda adds character to it. Not sure about the A/W 13 batch though. I can 100% say it's damn comfortable and thick enough.

Just ran through light drizzle and shirt remains dry inside. The lining is polyester, smooth enough for one to slip in under 2 seconds. I'm about 5'8 and i got an S as well (or M if you are buying in any asia outlet.)

Take note though, that this MA1 can puff up,especially in the sleeves where it traps air easily for some reason.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

September 25, 2013 @ 21:39:01
@jesse pinkman (lol nice username)
Yeah, I'd recommend to buy a small in flannels as well. They run pretty big, similar to how the regular oxfords fit.
My friend is around 5'8 and a little skinnier, and the smalls fit him pretty well. 

ig quinnandres

Please login first to reply.
x