Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 12, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
chicago89

Hey guys, I just got my 3 shorts I ordered in the mail.
As mentioned, the shorts fit really tight. I am normally a size 32 (6'1 and 165 pounds) and the medium shorts wouldn't even go up to my waist lol
The shorts did not stretch out, but the quality looks awesome and I wish they fit.
I just emailed them but idk what will happen.

if anyones interested I have the Navy Stripe boardshorts, Frankie Short cream horse, and frankie short 1800s.
July 12, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
The Ders

Somehow the Harem pants went undetected, oh well gotta wait for that restock.
July 12, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
M.

Damn, got my order in the mail. I can see why their tees are a bit on the expensive side. It's easily one of the most soft and comfortable tees I've owned. The Penny zip up hoodie is pretty warm and snug, will be useful during the winter. Sale or no sale, I'll definitely be looking into their tees and button ups more. I can easily say that these were the best $160 I've spent on clothing. 

....and the sale is still on, that's makes it that much better. Take advantage of it you guys.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

July 12, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
superjoey

DHL guy came today with 41 euros of customs fees (fuck) I had no money so he come back Monday ...  Too impatient ahah.
July 13, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
alexpmostella

Got my duffle coat in the mail today. So dope. I'll post some fit pics soon

Je ne regrette rien

July 13, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
nylon

DHL guy came today with 41 euros of customs fees (fuck) I had no money so he come back Monday ...  Too impatient ahah.
This wouldn't be a problem if ILU under-declare the shipment values...

How much was your total order value that you incur such fees?

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

July 13, 2013 @ 12:15 PM
superjoey

This wouldn't be a problem if ILU under-declare the shipment values...

How much was your total order value that you incur such fees?
Total: NZD $225
July 13, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
The Ders

thats my only problem with ILU. customs are fucking killer if you live outside of NZ, they should really figure out a way so that customers dont have to pay that additional fee
July 14, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
nylon

My package arrived but haven't got the time to inspect them yet. As a first buy, i'll be posting a mini review soon.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

July 14, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
Jamie Dimon

was the harem pants on the ilu site or somewhere else?
Also, how much was it?

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

July 14, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
superjoey

Also, how much was it?
http://www.iloveugly.net/new-items/harem-pant-black.html
July 14, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
WYWRD

Also, how much was it?
The harem pants were on ILU's site when the collection was released. It was a limited size run though so it sold out pretty quick. ILU already said that they'll release more later down in the Fall/Winter.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

July 14, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
hardingo

So I'm trying to plan sizing so I can be super swift at the next drop and finally cop some Black Zespys or Harems! 

I'm 30/32 waist and same leg, but I have really skinny legs and I prefer my trousers to be more on the skinny side than baggy. Should I go for a small as they have the adjustable waist or would they just be too small and I should play safe and get mediums? 

Cheers!
July 15, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
JohnCitizen

So I'm trying to plan sizing so I can be super swift at the next drop and finally cop some Black Zespys or Harems! 

I'm 30/32 waist and same leg, but I have really skinny legs and I prefer my trousers to be more on the skinny side than baggy. Should I go for a small as they have the adjustable waist or would they just be too small and I should play safe and get mediums? 

Cheers!
Probably medium, i'm between 30/32 as well and i get mediums (i don't have zespys though, i got ralphs, jonty and smart pants). Pants are pretty slim anyway, especially ralphs which is a very similar silhouette to zespys.

Anyone here been wearing the denim and have pics?
July 15, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
WYWRD

Cheers!
Probably medium, i'm between 30/32 as well and i get mediums (i don't have zespys though, i got ralphs, jonty and smart pants). Pants are pretty slim anyway, especially ralphs which is a very similar silhouette to zespys.

Anyone here been wearing the denim and have pics?
I'm 29W in pants, Have zespys in S (30) fits great untied and perfect once the drawstring's tied. You can go with S but if you feel safe going M then do it.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

July 15, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
M.

Gonna cop the dark grey formal shirt. Anyone bought it who can give me idea on the size?
Yeah, I got one. The fit is slim, just stay TTS unless you want a looser fit.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

July 15, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
M.

I'm 5'10" and anywhere from 140-150lbs and I wear a Medium on most garments. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

July 16, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
thisistheodore

Are these the yale blue zespy's or a new colourway? Or are they just Navy Ralphs? 
ralphs
July 16, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
nylon

About their shirts, one thing's for sure. THEY ARE LONG. I guess it's meant to be that way, seeing how it synergise with their pants.

Check the measurements on the site for the sizing. Luckily for me, i usually roll them out so not a huge diff. 

July 16, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
superjoey

Size S. I'm 5"5' and 110 lbs
July 17, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
Timothy Rowan

I've brought some S black Zespys just waiting for them to arrive. But im trying to hunt down some Small Army Green Zespys. Apparently they're restocking a lot of Zespy colours.. But saying that, they've restocked Zespy colours before and they're completely different from the originals e.g. Chino was a nice light beige colour now its more on a tan/coffee side. I would love to get my little hands on Gen 1 or Gen 2 Chino Zespys or Army green Zespys. Any leads?
July 18, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
alexpmostella

Whats the word on the windbreakers? How short are they? Site says theyre a slim fit, but if anybody actually has one and has any comments id like to know cause Im thinking about buying one

Je ne regrette rien

July 18, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
AnCoReverie

Anyone have an i love ugly Mapped Cap for sale? If so, PM me!
July 18, 2013 @ 10:59 AM
Batmandrei

I've brought some S black Zespys just waiting for them to arrive. But im trying to hunt down some Small Army Green Zespys. Apparently they're restocking a lot of Zespy colours.. But saying that, they've restocked Zespy colours before and they're completely different from the originals e.g. Chino was a nice light beige colour now its more on a tan/coffee side. I would love to get my little hands on Gen 1 or Gen 2 Chino Zespys or Army green Zespys. Any leads?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/clothing/menswear/jeans-trousers/medium/auction-615533358.htm

2nd gen Chino Zespy pant here. You're lucky if they're your size lol.

Lorde fan by default

July 18, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
Timothy Rowan

http://www.trademe.co.nz/clothing/menswear/jeans-trousers/medium/auction-615533358.htm

2nd gen Chino Zespy pant here. You're lucky if they're your size lol.
Good old trade me! Im always on trade me looking for ILU.. Its in my bookmarks haha! But they're size medium and they're not Chino they're beige! sad
July 19, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
alexpmostella

Here's a pic of the duffle coat. Awesome fit, looks great with Ralph pants.

Je ne regrette rien

July 19, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
Spongeworthy

Anyone else from Canada purchase anything from ILU? I just got hit with $45 in import fees on just my black zespies, pretty much half what I bought it for. Wonder why they can't just use regular airmail.
July 20, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
JohnCitizen

I re-call I Love Ugly won a scholarship with DHL a year or so ago, maybe they are obliged to use them for shipping? Anyone ever emailed about it?
July 20, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
nylon

ILU probably have corp rates with their default courier of choice, in this case, DHL.

It's hard to determine custom fees for each country, but someone in this thread suggested that buying the items individually to avoid this.

July 20, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
alexpmostella

ILU probably have corp rates with their default courier of choice, in this case, DHL.

It's hard to determine custom fees for each country, but someone in this thread suggested that buying the items individually to avoid this.
I thought about that but then you would have to pay the $20 shipping fee if each order wasn't over $100 :/

Je ne regrette rien

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.