Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 18, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
brenm

The raglan terry tees and rope woven are a must for me, I can probably pass on everything else.

Edit: Anyone know anything about the simplicity socks? Thought I saw them in a catalog somewhere.
Yeah, the Raglan Terry Tee is the only thing I'm going to cop.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

November 19, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
dmnd626

Shop by my house has them right now!!!

Istagram: traytraxxx

November 19, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
matt8567

November 19, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
matt8567

Even the hats are hideous? The summer drop is a damn joke. Yacht club shit is stupid too. I usually look forward to the summer drop but not this year.
November 19, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
sjohnnnn

Only thing im feeling is the hardware heavyweights tee but most likely wont even cop... 

سبحان

November 19, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
matt8567

yet another disspointing drop from diamond. Good job fellas!
November 19, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
2 Phone Shawty

man the whole drop is terrible not a single tee I like. one of the Grizzly tees I actually like but other than that nothing

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

November 19, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
jag777508

sorry to Bump in, not trying to be rude, i apologize if it comes across that way, But obv i new to hypebeast I'm happy to find people like myself that not only rock diamond but aren't afraid to speak on it, good or not cuzz yo shit can't always be dope and if it isn't  they "diamond" should know why we aint feelin it.  
November 19, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
jeanyes

The only thing somewhat nice is the filmore lion suit. Those tees are an abomination though. 
November 19, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
blakplague

Hm maybe gems, and the button ups.
November 19, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
mkm159

sorry to Bump in, not trying to be rude, i apologize if it comes across that way, But obv i new to hypebeast I'm happy to find people like myself that not only rock diamond but aren't afraid to speak on it, good or not cuzz yo shit can't always be dope and if it isn't  they "diamond" should know why we aint feelin it.  
that's funny bro.
the people at Diamond don't give a shit about the "Diamond Lifers" who have been around for years.

Ask Simon, who can't cop exclusives from the Diamond store cause he lives in Australia and Diamond can't get their international game on point.

Or ask the MANY customers with failed purchases due to shipping taking a ridiculous amount of time, wrong tee being sent, wrong color being sent, wrong shit, wrong anything. Even though we continually complain about the horrendous customer service. And I mean continually lol

And we even complain about the designs and how the brand is lacking the creativity they once held.  For example, that Nautical/Yacht Club theme is overplayed. If they wanna keep that shit up, at least change the designs. At least make that shit wearable.  Or the OG Script Colors tee. I don't get the point of that tee. lol. And I sure as hell won't pay 32 bucks for that.

A good company would take their loyal customer's info on board and try and better themselves, cause this shit is just not working out. At all. lol
November 19, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
lovedmndlife

i was going through the 2007 thread last night and the "shipping topic" came up way back then, and has continued to every year, so after 6 yrs nothing seems to have really changed regarding the shipping (and this is when dmnd wasn't blown the fuck up and hyped everywhere) , still alot of unhappy lifers out there with shipping

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 19, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
mkm159

i was going through the 2007 thread last night and the "shipping topic" came up way back then, and has continued to every year, so after 6 yrs nothing seems to have really changed regarding the shipping (and this is when dmnd wasn't blown the fuck up and hyped everywhere) , still alot of unhappy lifers out there with shipping
Exactly that's what pisses me off.
It's practically 2014. So 7 damn years, Diamond blew up, Diamond is now everywhere, and still shitty shipping. It's pathetic. 

I wanna cop some holiday stuff, but no way in hell am I risking Diamond shipping. 
It's ridiculous that I have the money in hand, but have to wait till reputable sellers like MLTD get the new stuff in.
November 19, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
ichigo81

terry cloth raglan and windbreaker are nice but damn to see Diamond fall like this,,smh
November 19, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
wormdoes

I think Nick needs to slow down on the designs. 1 solid drop per season is hard enough for a brand let alone 3 drops every season.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 19, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
lovedmndlife

I think Nick needs to slow down on the designs. 1 solid drop per season is hard enough for a brand let alone 3 drops every season.
Agreed, quality not quantity 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 19, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
wormdoes

Only thing im feeling from Summer 1 and 2 are the beach towels. I wish I was joking sad

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 19, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
dmnd626

Nick is only one man but that's why he has a staff...no excuses after 7 years of complaints about the sameshit

Istagram: traytraxxx

November 19, 2013 @ 11:34 AM
matt8567

Nick is doing all he can guys! C'mon he's only one man
All he can? Bullshit. Hes ruining the brand with every new drop. if he was doing "all he can" then why are his prints shit, why is there a fucking windbreaker, why does diamonds shipping fuck up everything and take 3 weeks for it too come in, why is the brand charging 38 dollars for an ugly as print on a shitty quality tee, why doesnt he get his ass on here and try and take some constructive criticism,  and handle the fact that his brand is pure shit now and do something to fix it. We are only here too help him, but hell if you say the slightest thing wrong about his designs on instagram he will block you. If he wasnt too busy selling his soul to pacsun, trying to get rappers to promote his brand, or trying to become high fashion (which it never will). I hate too see those mystery boxes next year. Full of windbreakers, neon tees, and hidious hats. 
November 19, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

I think windbreakers are dope. Wanted to get the Supreme x Bruce Lee one but it's hard justifying dropping that kind of money when at the end of the day it's still just clothes...

Edit: My bad, it was a coaches jacket. Same thing to me.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

November 19, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Nick is doing all he can guys! C'mon he's only one man
Nick... is that you? suprised

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

November 19, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
LUPS

"Please allow 3 business days for order processing and payment verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery"

This means, if you live in Cali, they can take up to 11 days to ship whatever you bought and you would get it delivered the next day.

As someone who has had the experience of working in a warehouse shipping department, some of you guys' arguments are common within all companies that have a shipping option to buy stuff online. You would be surprised to see how many times my girlfriend has ordered from Express, Hollister  and whatever else and the order is screwed up. (sometimes in her favor)

IT CANT BE PERFECT. We only hear of people complaining on here because they can come here to complain.
Think of the ratio of how many orders were picked, quality controlled and shipped without any issues.

Ive never not seen Tony try and help with an issue and get it resolved.
Quit comparing Diamonds Online shipping to others. If you dont like the possible 13 days to get a package, then do like you said and wait for MLTD to get it like you always do. Instead of starting pages of this same shitty topic in and out of this thread through the year.

Only person i really feel for is, Simon. I totally wish Diamond could find the proper tools to make it easier for him to place an order that goes through RIGHT away.

Most of you guys sound like cry babies

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 19, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
bradenjust

"Please allow 3 business days for order processing and payment verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery"

This means, if you live in Cali, they can take up to 11 days to ship whatever you bought and you would get it delivered the next day.

As someone who has had the experience of working in a warehouse shipping department, some of you guys' arguments are common within all companies that have a shipping option to buy stuff online. You would be surprised to see how many times my girlfriend has ordered from Express, Hollister  and whatever else and the order is screwed up. (sometimes in her favor)

IT CANT BE PERFECT. We only hear of people complaining on here because they can come here to complain.
Think of the ratio of how many orders were picked, quality controlled and shipped without any issues.

Quit comparing Diamonds Online shipping to others. If you dont like the possible 13 days to get a package, then do like you said and wait for MLTD to get it like you always do. Instead of starting pages of this same shitty topic in and out of this thread through the year.

Only person i really feel for is, Simon. I totally wish Diamond could find the proper tools to make it easier for him to place an order that goes through RIGHT away.

nick should be personally packing up Simons orders for him and going to the ups store and getting the correct price on the shipping. lol

that would be the day!

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

November 19, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
dcdmnd_33

Couldn't agree more LUPS!
November 19, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
DarkGrapes

OK, so according to LUPS, no one can complain about anything EVER being wrong with anything they purchase because they made the choice to shop at the store. So if any place ever screws up any order you make there, it's your fault, not their's. God forbid you should actually expect to get the item you ordered, correctly, in some timely fashion, especially after you pay $10 to get a fucking T-shirt shipped.

And how dare we try to compare Diamond's shipping policies to others in the SAME INDUSTRY. There's nothing at all fair about that. Oh, and if you get on a public forum to let everyone know your experiences with the company, and your experience isn't 100% positive, then you're a cry baby. 

SMH.....

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 19, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
YoungCorey

that's funny bro.
the people at Diamond don't give a shit about the "Diamond Lifers" who have been around for years.

Ask Simon, who can't cop exclusives from the Diamond store cause he lives in Australia and Diamond can't get their international game on point.

Or ask the MANY customers with failed purchases due to shipping taking a ridiculous amount of time, wrong tee being sent, wrong color being sent, wrong shit, wrong anything. Even though we continually complain about the horrendous customer service. And I mean continually lol

And we even complain about the designs and how the brand is lacking the creativity they once held.  For example, that Nautical/Yacht Club theme is overplayed. If they wanna keep that shit up, at least change the designs. At least make that shit wearable.  Or the OG Script Colors tee. I don't get the point of that tee. lol. And I sure as hell won't pay 32 bucks for that.

A good company would take their loyal customer's info on board and try and better themselves, cause this shit is just not working out. At all. lol
Before working here like you I was a Diamond Lifer and still am, I try to help you guys as much as I can. As far as designs I think some of the new ones are cool. You're not always going to like every single thing from a brand. Sometimes one person likes something you don't also if you think about that. For example 90% of what Supreme dropped this past season I thought was complete garbage aside from a couple accessories and box logo hoodies of course. Everyone is always going to have a different opinion on things. Shoutout to all the hypebeast users though.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

November 19, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
wormdoes

Theres only one voice we as customers have and thats our wallets. Problem with how Diamond ships, stop ordering from them. Does it suck? Absolutely, but I personally won't continue to support such a poor effort. Collabs only from Diamond for me. If I want any other gear ill wait for MLTD, etc.

November 19, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
LUPS

I didn't say don't post about it.
it just leads to the same stupid topic over and over again.
We get it, your order wasn't the right thing, or it's taking forever to get a package because you're impatient as fuck.
but you don't need to cry to us. Contact the correct department at Diamond and do so.
fuck ups happen.

November 19, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
LUPS

Any time I've EVER had an issue about an order, I emailed Tony and helped me out every time. 

November 19, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
blakplague

Agreed, quality not quantity 
But summer releases usually suck anyways. Spring, Fall, Winter, and Holiday releases only.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.