[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

October 09, 2013 @ 01:05:02
@worm I thought it was just me...I use to wear medium in crews and hoodies...now they're to small...I have to size up in button ups as well...only thing that still fits is the tees

Istagram: traytraxxx

October 09, 2013 @ 01:06:14
Cant watch the vid for copyright reasons...smh

October 09, 2013 @ 01:36:10
@worm I thought it was just me...I use to wear medium in crews and hoodies...now they're to small...I have to size up in button ups as well...only thing that still fits is the tees

same here i jumped up to xl on hoodies around the beginning of the year.  not throwing salt @worm but that is exactly why i dont keep my shit in bags.  i check items out as the come in and if theres anything wrong cut mut my loses immediately
October 09, 2013 @ 05:20:50
Looking for a Diamond X Street League NJ size Large...if anyone has one for sale pm me

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 09, 2013 @ 06:02:54
http://www.heatkickz.net/
legit website supplying jordan and nike shoes , brand shoes and apparel ! I have ordered from them for two years , just sharing with you , hope you also like them ! 
Straight Fakes!!
October 09, 2013 @ 15:34:26
Diamond's button up fitting is pretty bad... Problem is Nick does the fitting for all the items. Maybe someone with a different build. Im a XL across the board and the XXL button ups are young on me.
October 09, 2013 @ 17:20:01
My Evidence collab arrived yesterday, but I'm too annoyed with Diamond right now to give a shit.

I opened my DS SF Lights/1998 white hoodie to wear today and its a completely different fit! The material doesn't stretch at all like the other hoodies I have. WTF?!?! Thing doesn't even fit. Why did the hoodie material change from the Imprint hoodie (which stretches) to now? We're talking 2 seasons and a COMPLETE change? I have 5 DS hoodies, including the blue Evidence I just received which I can't even wear now. $400+ out the fucking window 
what size and color is your SF Lights hoodie?
October 09, 2013 @ 19:53:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
Any word on the pusha t collab shipping out? @aboveaverage
Im sure they'll go out this week.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

October 09, 2013 @ 20:05:31
So are the sizing on the hoodies different again this year?  Does the color or style (pullover or zip-up) factor in when choosing a size?  Do they run big, small, or True To Size?...  I've heard all 3.  I'm about 5' 9", 180 pounds, and always a Large in Tees.  I've heard the Zip-Ups run a little bigger, but just wanted to make sure before ordering.  Someone please let us know.  Thanks in advance
October 09, 2013 @ 22:14:07
Photo from the signing. I see Dennis blocking Nick in this pic haha.
I wish I cold still get that Huf x Diamond jacket in large q-_-p.
Disrespect...that's Eli Reed...

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

October 09, 2013 @ 22:18:35

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

October 09, 2013 @ 23:30:13
recently ordered the Grey OG Sign 5 Panel Camp Hat and when it came in it wasnt the correct hat its more of a dark grey and it had an all black patch instead of red/white

i emailed yesterday and havnt heard anything back yet just wondering if i can get a little more assistance from someone 

order #100011290 if that helps any

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 09, 2013 @ 23:35:15
Can I get a price check on a ds fairfax natives palms banana
Thanks in advance
October 10, 2013 @ 00:48:09
Can I get a price check on a ds fairfax natives palms banana

Thanks in advance
What size is it? lemme get that if its Large haha

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

October 10, 2013 @ 00:48:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
Any word on the pusha t collab shipping out? @aboveaverage
Im sure they'll go out this week.
Didn't get an email but it came in today lol. Thanks anyways, G. 

Instagram:@skateboard.dee

October 10, 2013 @ 03:52:03
if anyone has an unopened diamond supply co box in a large...

please PM me ASAP....

sorry for posting, just desperate.

Help out a long time lifer...

im paypal ready!
October 10, 2013 @ 15:34:33
Photo from the signing. I see Dennis blocking Nick in this pic haha.
I wish I cold still get that Huf x Diamond jacket in large q-_-p.
Pretty sure thats Eli Reed...
Most definitely Eli Reed
Yeah Eli is my boy and all...but that's not me. Haha.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

October 10, 2013 @ 18:43:07
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=14&PID=19999

If anyone is looking for the filmore black tag crew in large

October 10, 2013 @ 19:22:12
Anyone still waiting on their Evidence collab?
October 10, 2013 @ 20:39:38
Just got my mystery box and I gotta say it was worth it. Got a SLS New Jersey collab. 500 worth for only 100. Wish I woulda bought 2
October 10, 2013 @ 20:51:18
@Diamond561 its an XXL. That, royal EV and grey Diamond Street will be on here and eBay by weeks end. Retail + ship. Not trying to get anything extra, just want my money back.

The SF Lights hoodie feels like a dress shirt you get dry cleaned and they use too much starch. VERY tight, no give. I don't understand why the crews are soft and comfy and the hoodies are the complete opposite all the sudden. Just another item you have to add to the guessing game list with Diamond (read: VVS tees)

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

October 10, 2013 @ 21:07:26
Just got my mystery box and I gotta say it was worth it. Got a SLS New Jersey collab. 500 worth for only 100. Wish I woulda bought 2
That's a comeup. Happy to hear you like it. 

October 10, 2013 @ 23:38:56

October 11, 2013 @ 01:21:12
Hope if you guys missed out you were able to cop. (Or get a 2nd or 3rd!)

October 11, 2013 @ 21:36:06
came home from work today and BOOM!!

all these tees clean af
October 11, 2013 @ 21:40:45
I've always liked this design for some reason. 
this is sic what season?
October 12, 2013 @ 03:09:08
^ late 2010 I believe 

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

October 12, 2013 @ 06:38:31
Dennis or Tony. Did did Diamond actually release herringbone jeans? 
http://www.mltd.com/diamond-supply-brilliant-cut-herringbone-denim-pants-black-pr-57494.html

I'm actually interested in these blinkyeyes.
October 12, 2013 @ 20:37:36
I've always liked this design for some reason. 
one of my favorite designs. hope they do another Diamond x Blvck Scvle collab soon. my two favorite brands

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x