[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

August 24, 2013 @ 06:10:09
out of curiosity, how much did the Fillmore tees go for?

been out of town for a good while now and missed my chance to cop
August 24, 2013 @ 13:08:40

I believe tees retailed for $48, and a lot of stores were/are selling it for retail. The store I bought it at charged $50, not mad at it. You can pick it up on RSVP's site. 
August 24, 2013 @ 13:16:26
I ordered like 9 items on the online store, took 3 weeks to arrive and CoD costed me an extra 143$ smh
August 24, 2013 @ 14:34:01

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

August 24, 2013 @ 14:44:23
Finally decided to cop the Fillmore since I happened to be downtown near a store that was selling it. Last tee in stock, and it was just my size. Two thumbs up.

jugrnaut?
August 24, 2013 @ 16:08:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
Finally decided to cop the Fillmore since I happened to be downtown near a store that was selling it. Last tee in stock, and it was just my size. Two thumbs up.
jugrnaut?
yeah! i went yesterday.
August 24, 2013 @ 16:48:28
Do you guys think the Fillmore tee will shrink? I got a medium when it was released, now it's just siting in the packing still because it's a bit to big on me. 
August 24, 2013 @ 17:14:34

I believe tees retailed for $48, and a lot of stores were/are selling it for retail. The store I bought it at charged $50, not mad at it. You can pick it up on RSVP's site. 
isnt the sizing different from regular tees?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 24, 2013 @ 20:13:53
When is the holiday drop?
August 24, 2013 @ 20:41:00
Do you guys think the Fillmore tee will shrink? I got a medium when it was released, now it's just siting in the packing still because it's a bit to big on me. 
Which Fillmore tee are you talking about?
August 24, 2013 @ 20:42:29

isnt the sizing different from regular tees?
I believe they used their regular fit this time around. Seeing that most people didn't like the slim fit on their last black label release.
August 24, 2013 @ 23:51:26
Which Fillmore tee are you talking about?
The Fillmore Lions VVS tee
August 25, 2013 @ 00:40:53
Its mostly polyester, so I'd say no. Unless someone knows how to shrink polyester?
August 25, 2013 @ 02:10:40
2 weeks now on my last fall order and no shipping conf....business as usual..
Damn u have been waiting 2 weeks for your fall stuff to be shipped???? Here we go again
I emailed Corey from work today and when I got home my package was at my doorstep....that cat works wonders haha...guess they just forgot to send the conf.

heres just 2 of the joints that came in...

The vans aren't a perfect match but close enough...

I can't show you guys all my splash haha
August 25, 2013 @ 02:13:35
On a side note this came in today too...25 shipped and sealed....

Sorry about the sideways I'm still getting used to this Flickr shit.
August 25, 2013 @ 03:02:29
Nice pick ups @beantownswagg

Any updates on the SF shop?
August 25, 2013 @ 03:52:54
^ nice work 

August 25, 2013 @ 16:53:59
Might have to pick one up

August 25, 2013 @ 18:17:27
anyone know where I can find any of these varsity jackets in L-XL slept on them when they came out..can't find them anywhere anymore

August 25, 2013 @ 22:35:30
anyone know where I can find any of these varsity jackets in L-XL slept on them when they came out..can't find them anywhere anymore

It doesn't seem like a lot of people liked these jackets. Seen a few on Ebay, but besides that they're nowhere to be found.
August 25, 2013 @ 23:57:50
It doesn't seem like a lot of people liked these jackets. Seen a few on Ebay, but besides that they're nowhere to be found.
I think it might've been the price that turned people away more than anything, they were $250 retail.
August 26, 2013 @ 01:47:52
Yeah I got the un polo in black it's nice but not 250 nice still a good jacket tho
August 26, 2013 @ 02:41:34
I just got this yrs black/black for 350 and I must say the fit is clean....I was concerned about the sleeves being to baggy but the whole cut is just right....its a little pricey yeah, but the quality is on point with varsitys I've have from supreme and rugby..
August 26, 2013 @ 05:30:55
Yeah I got the un polo in black it's nice but not 250 nice still a good jacket tho
I was hoping now that they've been out for a while I could pick one up for around 100 but I can't even find them at all, in any size..
August 26, 2013 @ 08:16:50
I was hoping now that they've been out for a while I could pick one up for around 100 but I can't even find them at all, in any size..

alittle back i saw a couple on the bay for that price
August 26, 2013 @ 15:49:37
Runnin shit hoodie XL on the bay for $75. In pretty good condition. Kinda surprised hes selling for so cheap.
August 26, 2013 @ 18:09:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
All your money was enjoyed in Las Vegas guys. I had a bottle for myself as well. Thanks Diamond.
Its ok I make money off them too...it goes both ways #diamondlife
Nah. I'm not on my own $. Ill leave it at that.
August 26, 2013 @ 18:28:49

I actually copped the unpolo in burgundy. One of my fave jackets for sure
August 26, 2013 @ 23:15:30
Moose has the lakai collab up

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x