Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 25, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
wormdoes

Sweatshorts @blkplague

I'm still pissed. If it was any other brand I'd return them. But of course Diamond doesn't accept returns.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

June 25, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
blakplague

Sweatshorts @blkplague

I'm still pissed. If it was any other brand I'd return them. But of course Diamond doesn't accept returns.
The horror. Shit I don't get it why can't Tony and his guys do their job? I mean fuck it seems like Dennis does more than him. And hes barely been working for Diamond. Just saying if you have a responsibility than do it.
June 25, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
lovedmndlife

Anyone know how old this is, I've never seen it before 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 25, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
David Dank

it's already the end of the month and have got no help at all regarding my order lol. I just want my fucken money back! 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

June 25, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
blakplague

Anyone know how old this is, I've never seen it before 
It was in the before-time. Before anyone knew Diamond existed.

Seeing that its a Girl collab, maybe its from one of the first collabs they did together. So probably early 2000s.
June 25, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
lovedmndlife

Back in the day and even now Australia doesn't see half the boards released 

June 25, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
bill burr

it's already the end of the month and have got no help at all regarding my order lol. I just want my fucken money back!

give the man his god damn money back how long does it take to ship out a shirt
who wants to wait 3 weeks or more for something 
June 25, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
blakplague

Well Oz Man it seems like Diamond has been slow in expanding overseas. I've seen online stores in other countries that carry diamond, it seems like they usually only carry a few items. I'm not sure why that is. Although with Diamond going to shows like Bread and Butter it seems that Diamond is going to have a stronger presence overseas in the coming years. Thats just what I can surmise though.
June 25, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
YoungCorey

@Blakplague what size sweatshorts are those? Are you located in LA?

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

June 25, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
blakplague

@Blakplague what size sweatshorts are those? Are you located in LA?
They're not mine, they're Wormdoes' sweat shorts.
June 25, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
YoungCorey

@Blakplague nevermind thought they were yours tell @wormdoes to email me I might be able to help. Cpopulus@gmail.com

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

June 26, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
wormdoes

@AboveAverage I emailed you. Thanks for reaching out

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

June 26, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
lovedmndlife

June 26, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
blakplague

Thats actually an interesting design.
June 26, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
angeles714

yo picked this up: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321147625227?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

good cop? I know its from Spring 2010. but did this jacket sell out pretty fast?
Nice pickup.
June 26, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
DENN!S

yo picked this up: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321147625227?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

good cop? I know its from Spring 2010. but did this jacket sell out pretty fast?
$40 shipped is a steal and a half.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

June 26, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
lovedmndlife

Is no one gonna help David out ?!

June 26, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
BIGOH

It retailed for like 110 or 140 I forgot

WTB NOTHING

June 26, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
diamond561

The only way to get help is to file a dispute with paypal and escalate it to a claim. It may take a few weeks but it will get resolved correctly and after all its better then receiving a response and then being ignored like it never happened anyways which was the case with me too. I got no response to several emails , then i posted on here about my problem Tony responded Via private message that he would look into and then he didn't respond to my answer or further messages lol I know Dennis doesn't do customer service but same went for him as well responded to my message and said he e-mail customer service and I still never received and email at that point I started the claim process and about 2 weeks ago I finally got my $ back from paypal.. On that note i was happy to get my money back and I only check out with Paypal but I'll only be copping the evidence collab and very few collabs after that lol not going through this nonsense again..
June 26, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
brenm

lol nevermind

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

June 26, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
BIGOH

Letting go of 2 Diamond pieces of mine. I made a forum post, but figured I'd make a little video for YouTube. Think outside the box. ;) (awaiting the downvotes lol)

WTF

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
BIGOH

someone help me find a diamond black scale sik wid it collab large help me out diamond fam haha thats all i need

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
lovedmndlife

someone help me find a diamond black scale sik wid it collab large help me out diamond fam haha thats all i need
what colour and PM'd

June 27, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
BIGOH

black and thanks simone

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
dmnd626

Slow summersad

Istagram: traytraxxx

June 27, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
David Dank

The only way to get help is to file a dispute with paypal and escalate it to a claim. It may take a few weeks but it will get resolved correctly and after all its better then receiving a response and then being ignored like it never happened anyways which was the case with me too. I got no response to several emails , then i posted on here about my problem Tony responded Via private message that he would look into and then he didn't respond to my answer or further messages lol I know Dennis doesn't do customer service but same went for him as well responded to my message and said he e-mail customer service and I still never received and email at that point I started the claim process and about 2 weeks ago I finally got my $ back from paypal.. On that note i was happy to get my money back and I only check out with Paypal but I'll only be copping the evidence collab and very few collabs after that lol not going through this nonsense again..
I ended up getting my money today. I won't be copping much more from diamond after this.. Im still a loyal fan but things gotta change. I I have about 60 plus tees and much more but I think that's where I'm stopping for a while. 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

June 27, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
Glo'bito

lately Ive been having bad luck winning Diamond tees off the bay. lost the Diamond Forever tee twice now which Ive been looking for a while now. sad  I have my sights on a The Big Diamond tee, the one that says New York on the sleeve.
wish me luck HB fam.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 27, 2013 @ 12:08 PM
wormdoes

Update on my sweatshorts. After a couple emails with Corey and Dennis supposedly they are sending me a new pair of sweatshorts.

June 27, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
lovedmndlife

Update on my sweatshorts. After a couple emails with Corey and Dennis supposedly they are sending me a new pair of sweatshorts.
Good to hear fam 

June 27, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
wormdoes

Seems Diamond staff like to hand off problems on other people. Example, I emailed Corey, who then CC'd Dennis to take care of me. Then Dennis CC'd someone named Sage to help. I thanked all of them and told them to let me know what info they needed. So we'll see what happens.

This could explain why others have been having issues? If people keep being brought into the loop maybe that's where some of the communication is lost? I'm not talking shit, its just an observation.

I'm very thankful Corey reached out. So if you see this, thanks again bro

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.