[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 21, 2013 @ 21:44
SPEAKING OF FAG...

^^^ KING CAC FAG!!!
hes actually really humble wit this stuff if you've seen his videos
why hate on a guy who's passionate about clothing? 
Says he'd never wear Supreme in one video because of how expensive it is and yada yada yada...Only to buy the PCL hoodie and make an entire 10 and a half minute video dedicated to it.

Gets called out by a random "fan" about how he says he wouldn't buy Supreme in comments, only to retract said previous statement and claims that he was referring more towards Supreme's "simpler" items and uses a box logo hoodie as an example on how he wouldn't spend that much money on something so simple....Only to post these pics on his instagram...

This is the same FAG that wore one of these in one of his early vids

FUCKING FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG...!!!
Apr 21, 2013 @ 21:47
horrible thread
Apr 21, 2013 @ 21:47
lets not fill half of this page with this shit, honestly i dont even have anything to do with him and the fact that you're stalking him finding out that he has more supreme gear than you, makes you more of a faggot. 
Apr 21, 2013 @ 21:49

Big Hit Man
damn is that really that kid
Apr 21, 2013 @ 21:53
@tezzz yeah he mentions how he's always bashing about supreme. he says he only got it cus he liked the floral patterns even if it was echo or somethin really low hyped. But i get what you mean.  people change their mind about everything once in a while... like you havent hate supreme at first. But really, the guys cool. and im not saying this to ride on his dick but to call out all the ignorant people.
doubt it he would buy if it was echo.... he knows he likes preme, just the fact he can't admit that he likes preme....and come on it was a whole 10 mi vid on that one hoodie.if he did not care if it was preme or not it would have bin in a vid with other stuff

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 21, 2013 @ 21:56
This thread is shit right now . Instead of talking about more dumb shit let's actually start talking about supreme. Anyone think were gonna get an email tomorrow ? Spring tees, nike sb etc

LA

Apr 21, 2013 @ 21:58
how much would you guys pay for a navy box logo hoodie (red box logo) in Large? assuming it's real
"Assuming it's real" lol. Anyway, you shouldn't go over $200 for any general-release color box logo (Navy, Black, Grey). Otherwise you're just fueling resale prices.  

anyone have a estimated price check for a green/brown geometry camp still in good condition...?
They have blue/yellow/red/green, blue/yellow, and grey/black. Pretty sure they don't have a green/brown one. 
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:03
Here is my theory. If Supreme knows how anticipated the PCL tee is, then they won't release it till the last drop of the entire season. 

Anyone agree with me? 

UP vote agree
Down vote disagree 
That hasn't happened in the past. But there's always a chance that it might just happen to be in the last drop. 
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:06
Probably SB's tomorrow, but I'm just guessing off the articles I've seen in blogs..
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:07
This thread is shit right now . Instead of talking about more dumb shit let's actually start talking about supreme. Anyone think were gonna get an email tomorrow ? Spring tees, nike sb etc
kinda feel that the kinston tank might drop this week cuz of pic

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:14
kingston tank is fire
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:17
they better scratch these ugly "SB's" and drop more clark desert mali lows. or desert legends.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:18

the coach jacket
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:18
FUCK ALL OF Y'ALL! I'M ABOUT TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL HATE THREAD ABOUT THIS DUDE!!!
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:21
Are there still no fit pics of the Supreme Military Peacoat floating around?

Is that possible? 

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:35
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:38

the coach jacket
its a patch

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:44
anyone have a estimated price check for a green/brown geometry camp still in good condition...?
They have blue/yellow/red/green, blue/yellow, and grey/black. Pretty sure they don't have a green/brown one. 
It must be the grey/black one then, its kind of hard to tell in the picture haha
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:52

Anybody got any info on this, as far as how much they're worth?

"That's right Domon..."

Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:54

Rugby pullover, I saw one go for 170 not too long ago
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:55

Cool thanks.

"That's right Domon..."

Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:56
Cool thanks.
that's clean as fuck
Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:59
How much does the "World Famous" fitted with the nationals logo go for? 
Apr 21, 2013 @ 23:03
How much does the "World Famous" fitted with the nationals logo go for? 
I've seen two World Famous snapbacks on ebay go for $150 and $200 today if that helps...

"That's right Domon..."

Apr 21, 2013 @ 23:05

"That's right Domon..."

Apr 21, 2013 @ 23:14
hey what's the story behind the kingston tee/tank?
Apr 21, 2013 @ 23:14
lol that rugby pullover going for $48...i remember a few seasons back me and i think ChicagoLDRS or whatever his handle is, were loooking hard for them....i remember one day he said he would drop like $600 if he could find one by the end of the week...i dont think he ever got it ...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 21, 2013 @ 23:20
If you cop the Supreme SB's you lost

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 21, 2013 @ 23:25
lol that rugby pullover going for $48...i remember a few seasons back me and i think ChicagoLDRS or whatever his handle is, were loooking hard for them....i remember one day he said he would drop like $600 if he could find one by the end of the week...i dont think he ever got it ...
Lmfao!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Rugby-Hoodie-Rare-Limited-/270939851686?nma=true&si=lYdUmmGG1gBogfIfClrxBRxqw4A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

"That's right Domon..."

Apr 21, 2013 @ 23:28
how do i know what's coming out next? i've got a friend going to london soon and i know they always get new stuff on thursdays, but is there a way to know what's being released each week?? thanks...
NO! HELL NO.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.