[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:02:35
298 is one thing...i run almost every night and bike at night fairly often as well...so I would for sure put it to use... but i dunno...for $350...I got the money and I really like the jacket but 50 more than last fall's jacket?  where do i draw the line?  at some point it's just ridiculous and I have to be smart about this, right?  

and the fannypack...really?  Lucien got it slung over his shoulder in the picture...gimme a break...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:04:11
298 is one thing...i run almost every night and bike at night fairly often as well...so I would for sure put it to use... but i dunno...for $350...I got the money and I really like the jacket but 50 more than last fall's jacket?  where do i draw the line?  at some point it's just ridiculous and I have to be smart about this, right?  

and the fannypack...really?  Lucien got it slung over his shoulder in the picture...gimme a break...
I mean are we really all convinced it'll be $350? I mean I guess I wouldnt be surprised, but I dont see why they would make this anymore expensive than F/W parka.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 02, 2013 @ 04:05:36

Well you will really put it to use though. Man go ahead and cop bro. You're going to regret it 
April 02, 2013 @ 04:05:53
I've never copped pants from Supreme before. For anyone who has picked them up how is the quality of the Herringbone Chinos & how do they fit?
cant comment on the herringbone in particular but the chinos are always really nice. solid material/construction, good straight fit. very wearable.

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:17:38

I mean are we really all convinced it'll be $350? I mean I guess I wouldnt be surprised, but I dont see why they would make this anymore expensive than F/W parka.
they would because they can.  they know it will resell for $400-$500 so why not get a cut of that instead of letting the middleman have it all?  i mean, im not sure thats the exact line of thinking, but its true.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:23:17
TNF callabo sucks... croc backpack is 1000000 times better and I'll just have to wait for devil's point jacket

fat boy need a 10 piece

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:24:52
TNF callabo sucks... croc backpack is 1000000 times better and I'll just have to wait for devil's point jacket
you aimin for that all black g ?
April 02, 2013 @ 04:25:14

they would because they can.  they know it will resell for $400-$500 so why not get a cut of that instead of letting the middleman have it all?  i mean, im not sure thats the exact line of thinking, but its true.  
Well obviously they're Supreme and they could do that. Well yeah so I guess why not. I don't know I just feel $298 is probably what it will be. Hopefully.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:33:09
if the ripstop panels werent on the shoulders and cuffs then the jacket would definitely not be a cop... but i gotta say thats what sells it to me on top of the use of a different material. of course i wish they would do something with a waxed cotton like before or with a cool print but hey, cant make the same shit over again right? jacket is dope imo. i will not be upset when i get it in the mail

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:38:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
you aimin for that all black g ?
yall ready kno

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 02, 2013 @ 04:38:30

tbh fanny packs should have stayed relevant.  wore one to an 80s party recently and put my wallet/phone in there and that shit was mad convenient 

•••

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x