[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 29, 2013 @ 06:28:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck the misfits 
March 29, 2013 @ 06:31:23
If he somehow dodged that he's the swiftest.
March 29, 2013 @ 06:32:44
Bad Brains collab is cooler. Bad Brains > Misfits.

It'd be really cool to see a Minor Threat/Black Flag collab. I always felt like punk & hardcore is more appropriate and fitting for skateboarding than hip hop. 

(Downvote vvv)

March 29, 2013 @ 06:34:20

It'd be really cool to see a Minor Threat/Black Flag collab. I always felt like punk & hardcore is more appropriate and fitting for skateboarding than hip hop. 

(Downvote vvv)
apples and oranges.  Why not enjoy both?

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

March 29, 2013 @ 06:41:00

(Downvote vvv)
jacob my brother, alot of people in here hate on you bro, but they all look exactly the same. you my niggah.

(Downvote vvv)

i would have to agree though. personally id like to see them do a collab with a world music group like ladysmith black mambazo or like sergio mendes.
March 29, 2013 @ 06:47:37
White Matador Shirt
Pink Guns Shirt
White Mesh Jersey
Green Denim Hat
Blue Denim Hat
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
March 29, 2013 @ 06:49:15
White Matador Shirt
Pink Guns Shirt
White Mesh Jersey
Green Denim Hat
Blue Denim Hat
burgundy or navy kennedy (torn on which color to get)
TNF.
denim baseball hat (also torn on which color to get, this is the best hat of the season :[)
March 29, 2013 @ 06:54:32
Left to cop:

Black:

Dream Team colorway:

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 29, 2013 @ 06:56:04
White Matador Shirt
Pink Guns Shirt
White Mesh Jersey
Green Denim Hat
Blue Denim Hat
burgundy or navy kennedy (torn on which color to get)
TNF.
denim baseball hat (also torn on which color to get, this is the best hat of the season :[)
yeah its definitely the best hat this season. i personally like the navy kennedy shirt  
March 29, 2013 @ 06:59:13
Left to cop:

Black:

Dream Team colorway:
yah the water shorts are dope af.
March 29, 2013 @ 07:07:43
I bet he did dodge that, he's got to be the swiftest.

yeah bruh

March 29, 2013 @ 07:19:21
You're right....he must be the swiftest....oh wait, it's me.. The SwiftLord.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2013 @ 07:50:54
You're right....he must be the swiftest....oh wait, it's me.. The SwiftLord.
DAMN SWIFTLORD USED D-SLAP.

yeah bruh

March 29, 2013 @ 07:53:10
What did the SWIFTLORDS D say to the face?

SMACK!!!!!!!!!

yeah bruh

March 29, 2013 @ 07:55:03
SupLA always plays some good ass thrash metal smokeyface
March 29, 2013 @ 08:18:19
Left to cop:

Black:

Dream Team colorway:
yah the water shorts are dope af.
That's exactly my list smokeyface
March 29, 2013 @ 09:03:46
the BigPo out here with the late-night HB grind shift fam, nahmean keeping this thread running.

Who about that Basketball Jersey and Shorts Life?

We should run a HB 5-5, or just be some posers and take a '13 Supreme Team Photo lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

March 29, 2013 @ 09:12:08
Hybrid Moments smokeyface

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 29, 2013 @ 09:22:14
Idk I thought this was funny
Justin Bieber looking as fucker
March 29, 2013 @ 09:53:31
arabic logo was from 2002 
from 94 bruh. 1st season

سبحان

March 29, 2013 @ 10:16:27
Uh, yeah, anyway.  Nobody get it in their head that is what the misfits sound like.  Anything without Danzig shouldn't be fucked with.  THIS is arguably the best misfits song and one of the best punk songs ever written
I was about to post that! Hybrid Moments is one of the greatest song ever made in the punk-genre. 
March 29, 2013 @ 11:56:57
price on water shorts?

~

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2013 @ 12:36:39
March 29, 2013 @ 12:41:03
misfits collab top right pic
I don't listen to misfits and never will, but unless that l/s hasn't got like one of their song titles on it somewhere I will be picking that up no question, one of my favourite supreme items I have is my snow white l/s and this has been my favourite l/s since. But like I said if its got something on it that is like a lyric or song title I won't cop out of principle and respect too the people who really appreciate the music the band make, I'd hate to ruin it for a serious fan.
March 29, 2013 @ 12:57:17
A Circle Jerks collab would be dope too if they havent already

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

March 29, 2013 @ 13:12:31
Anyone know what the stock is like at Supreme LA? 
For the crosses camps there all in stock..... and the blings are sold out obviously 
But i have another question I bought my bling hoodie and i think i put in the wrong email so i contacted them back giving them my information that i used for the purchase i didnt have the confirmation number and i emailed them like 4 times and im starting to get pissed i really want this hoodie can somebody help??? 
Sucks to be you, Nerd.
March 29, 2013 @ 13:25:26

(Downvote vvv)
bad brains are awesome, but the other two suck. well, minor threats alright. but none of which have anything to do with skateboarding. a pennywise or bad religion tee might be cool.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 29, 2013 @ 13:52:37
misfits collab top right pic
I don't listen to misfits and never will, but unless that l/s hasn't got like one of their song titles on it somewhere I will be picking that up no question, one of my favourite supreme items I have is my snow white l/s and this has been my favourite l/s since. But like I said if its got something on it that is like a lyric or song title I won't cop out of principle and respect too the people who really appreciate the music the band make, I'd hate to ruin it for a serious fan.
Same here I never listened to them. But that l/s is fire. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x