April 4, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
sakibomb523

SupLA no longer allows lining up over night. 
Im serious, stoped by SupLA and Val said cops arent allowing line ups anymore. You have to get there at 11 
lol, Solomon still calling the cops?  
April 4, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
xafriaf

Lol at the guy who said no camping out. Stop trolling! What are they gonna do for the FW drop? " Uhh I'm sorry all six hundred of you are going to have to go to your cars and make a mad dash to the doors as soon as they open. Sorry" atleast make your trolls believable.
The last two weeks, cops have stopped by yelling at everyone in line. They are getting calls & complains from Solmon's about kids blocking their entrance. And they shut down Fairfax on Tuesday because of the amount of kids lined up at the OF store for the Wolf drop. I totally believe the no lining up thing.

Also, regards to the athletic top being $120, I doubt it would be the same price as the normal pullover hoodies when it's going to be much more thin.
Well how are drops gonna work then? People just gonna sprint to the doors at 11am? Stupid and unsafe, maybe someone should explain to the cops people are just waiting for clothes. 
April 4, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
jacobsever

Lol at the guy who said no camping out. Stop trolling! What are they gonna do for the FW drop? " Uhh I'm sorry all six hundred of you are going to have to go to your cars and make a mad dash to the doors as soon as they open. Sorry" atleast make your trolls believable.
The last two weeks, cops have stopped by yelling at everyone in line. They are getting calls & complains from Solmon's about kids blocking their entrance. And they shut down Fairfax on Tuesday because of the amount of kids lined up at the OF store for the Wolf drop. I totally believe the no lining up thing.

Also, regards to the athletic top being $120, I doubt it would be the same price as the normal pullover hoodies when it's going to be much more thin.
Well how are drops gonna work then? People just gonna sprint to the doors at 11am? Stupid and unsafe, maybe someone should explain to the cops people are just waiting for clothes. 
Kids will disregard the rules and line up anyway. Then the cops will come by and make them all leave. At which point, I will casually stroll through the front doors at 11 while all the kids who didn't listen are sitting at home cryin.

April 4, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
qrct1

Sooo no PCL crusher for sure tomorrow??
No PCL.
whats retail on the north face jackets?
798 USD reconfirmed

aeterna13.com

April 4, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
PlaboY

yo, is this PLC crusher being cancelled legit or some bullshit rumor???

that's the only thing i wanted this season...if it's true, imma just go ahead and cop a navy cdg crusher and be out til the tees...
April 4, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
xafriaf

Kids will disregard the rules and line up anyway. Then the cops will come by and make them all leave. At which point, I will casually stroll through the front doors at 11 while all the kids who didn't listen are sitting at home cryin.
How will they judge who gets in line at what time? The cops get called all the time but nothing ever happens. It will be a rule that won't be enforced, seriously imagine all 500 people in line for FW not being in a line. There will be a line. No one goes to Solomon's anyways.
April 4, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
xafriaf

They might have to start doing things like Nike for the bigger releases and do it via twitter and shit.
How about people go on Wed. Get wristbands of groups 1-50 and they call one group at a time. It'd be a lot more organized.
April 4, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
donadamsky

They might have to start doing things like Nike for the bigger releases and do it via twitter and shit.
naw, supreme definitely loves their crowds disturbing the peace lol. And supreme aint nike. Imagine if there was only 2 stores in the whole US that sold nike, shit would be a billion times crazier

April 4, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
Radvillain

yo, is this PLC crusher being cancelled legit or some bullshit rumor???

that's the only thing i wanted this season...if it's true, imma just go ahead and cop a navy cdg crusher and be out til the tees...
same.. is it delayed or is it totally cancelled
April 4, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
PrettyBozo

Red & Grey, Black & Grey, Red & White, or Black & White?

Which one do you guys think is the best?
April 4, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
qrct1

Red & Grey, Black & Grey, Red & White, or Black & White?

Which one do you guys think is the best?
please google "3M" man

aeterna13.com

April 4, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
PrettyBozo

I got my point across.

Which one looks the best?
April 4, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
itsgart

I got my point across.

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

April 4, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
acompanion

@prettybozo
You're another one, everytime I see your avatar, doesn't matter what you post, I have to downvote you. Sorry man.

8( x x )8

April 4, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
chief

( >")><("< )

two kirbys dancing

•••

April 4, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
PrettyBozo

@prettybozo

You're another one, everytime I see your avatar, doesn't matter what you post, I have to downvote you. Sorry man.
No... come on man. Your downvote hits me to the core everytime. It hurts. Don't do it...
April 4, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
PrettyBozo

I got my point across.

You are illiterate. That's what.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
Fycus

Not to bring up more pricing conspiracies, but going off of the perfecto, which was around 24% higher priced in Japan than US (give or take with exchange rate)

If the 52k yen is legit, then that leads to the shell being around $420, which means they could bump up the price to the earlier estimated $448, or its possible that it will be $398.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
xafriaf

Instagram user : mex017 has a lookbook and he's showing one of the misfits tees. The lookbook itself intrigues me more than the tee; maybe we will start to see these after the second batch of tees?
April 4, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
Juliu5

suspended

April 4, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
tacobeans

I got my point across.

In case you can't already tell, there is no separate white colorway for either of them. The grey looks white when taken with flash photography because 3M is a material used in reflectors. It's made to reflect light.

To sum it up: there are 2 colorways: black and red.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
itsgart

I got my point across.

well damn man, get the black on white then, because that is a option.  that is an option for you to get.  black on white.  during the day time.  cop that shit man.

April 4, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
rickdider

naw, supreme definitely loves their crowds disturbing the peace lol. And supreme aint nike. Imagine if there was only 2 stores in the whole US that sold nike, shit would be a billion times crazier
supreme x yeezy 3s
April 4, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
PrettyBozo

I got my point across.

well damn man, get the black on white then, because that is a option.  that is an option for you to get.  black on white.  during the day time.  cop that shit man.
But me copping it still doesn't change the fact that you are illiterate.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
PrettyBozo

I got my point across.

In case you can't already tell, there is no separate white colorway for either of them. The grey looks white when taken with flash photography because 3M is a material used in reflectors. It's made to reflect light.

Got it. Now which one looks better to you guys, the black or the red?
April 4, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
itsgart

I got my point across.

I'm not illiterate.  

I got my point across.

You got no point across.  You asked us about four options, two of which don't exist, and asked our opinion on which looks better.  Then someone told you to google 3M, hoping that you would understand that it is reflective, and that the seemingly white jackets are actually just being reflective, but instead you just said that you got your point across.  Which you didn't.  There was no point.  I understood everything I read, and you, in fact, are just dumb.

April 4, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
sideshowbob

Instagram user : mex017 has a lookbook and he's showing one of the misfits tees. The lookbook itself intrigues me more than the tee; maybe we will start to see these after the second batch of tee

Lookin at that right now that tee is smoooooothhh 

World Famous

April 4, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
PrettyBozo

I got my point across.

I'm not illiterate.  

I got my point across.

You got no point across.  You asked us about four options, two of which don't exist, and asked our opinion on which looks better.  Then someone told you to google 3M, hoping that you would understand that it is reflective, and that the seemingly white jackets are actually just being reflective, but instead you just said that you got your point across.  Which you didn't.  There was no point.  I understood everything I read, and you, in fact, are just dumb.
Yup, definitely illiterate. Why don't you do us all a favor and invest your dumb money on something that'll last a while? I mean we all know your looks aren't going to change anytime soon no matter how much supreme you put on.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
fuckjohnn

I got my point across. 

You should get the one that everyone tells you to get and not get the one that you like. That is the most sensible thing to do in a man of your position. 

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 4, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
PrettyBozo

I got my point across. 

You should get the one that everyone tells you to get and not get the one that you like. That is the most sensible thing to do in a man of your position. 
What if I am stuck between the two?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.