Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 26, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
BigPO

supreme x tnf SS13 looking hard

lmao 
Dat young Jiffy Pop

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

March 26, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Dom.Dom

yoyo who can tell me when this supreme hoodie is from? apparently from early 2000's. never seen it before though! 
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/img0947.JPG/
got the crew neck of this

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

March 26, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
kian95

yoyo who can tell me when this supreme hoodie is from? apparently from early 2000's. never seen it before though! 
sweeet! know when its from?
March 26, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
brightsoles

@DJComplex72

so let me get this straight......i'm a hipster because i get turned off from supreme when it gets more hyped up and hipster then it's ever been before. right. that makes total sense. strictly supreme must be the biggest forum of hipsters ever because that is exactly why it went private.
March 26, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
Mazinger

Is there any way to contact Supreme for webstore issues aside from shop@supremenewyork.com? 
March 26, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
forexample

suspended

Get those gay ass jordans out of here.

TNF will be shit, and you will still try (and fail) to cop.
Jordans were an example to show the 3M material, I will most probably not cop because im from Europe. Im also getting cash together for a car. Dont jump to conclusions sharky

I've been up-voting your posts solely off of the chick in your avi, have yet to read a single comment you've made

Veneda Budny smile
March 26, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
________

I would buy a Jason Dill photo tee in the 2nd batch.
why is everyone in here on his nuts? even ppl that dont skate confused
March 26, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
Mazinger

Because Dill is "fucking awesome" hurhurhur
March 26, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
nybackpack

All you guys swear you about that preme life when all you cop are camp caps that sit for a week or two.. no jackets no hoodies no nothing LAWL
March 26, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
BigPO

All you guys swear you about that preme life when all you cop are camp caps that sit for a week or two.. no jackets no hoodies no nothing LAWL

Bruh you got the look of a confused R&B singer in your avi, but you laughing at us

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

March 26, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
SHARKlN

Bruh you got the look of a confused R&B singer in your avi, but you laughing at us
*DEAD* at R&B

nybackpack might be a huge fucking herb, but he usually comes in here sipping a can of diet correct
March 26, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
maximo

Both my camps came in today, and I am so surprised on how nice the blue reed camp looks in person and I also copped the black diamonds one, its pretty tits. cool
March 26, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
helado4thelow

Thats crazy how yall believe that the NF will be see through the dude on SS who started that was just joking around lol
March 26, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
mrteebonilla

oh na lol ode violated

but wit those 3M jackets i heard that shit gets nasty if you wear em a lot from the sun or some shit

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 26, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
SHARKlN

It's a supreme/tnf collab.. It will sit in a closet and get pulled out a couple times a year to wear when lining up for other collabs.
March 26, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
sideshowbob

Also TNF Will Be A Parka, From What Im Hearing From My Source 

World Famous

March 26, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
sideshowbob

It's a supreme/tnf collab.. It will sit in a closet and get pulled out a couple times a year to wear when lining up for other collabs.
When You See All Of Them Out There Its Like The Supreme Archives Lol Alot Of Dough On 

World Famous

March 26, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
kian95

is there anywhere that shows very old supreme stuff? like lookbooks from early 2000's and stuff, or does anyone have a way of finding out when some stuff was released? 
March 26, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
mrteebonilla

is there anywhere that shows very old supreme stuff? like lookbooks from early 2000's and stuff, or does anyone have a way of finding out when some stuff was released? 
F/W 2006 was 1st time online

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 26, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
rebellious-D

supreme makes stuff other than camp caps?
March 26, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
kian95

ahh kk, how would i go about finding when a hoodie from the early 2000's is from exactly?
March 26, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
RyandaGod

Don't say "all" faggot, when people like me have way more Supreme than you.... and I own zero camps. Just stop with your fake pic in your avi, hiding behind that username. Log off
March 26, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
mrteebonilla

ahh kk, how would i go about finding when a hoodie from the early 2000's is from exactly?
ppls knowledge 

March 26, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
nybackpack

Don't say "all" faggot, when people like me have way more Supreme than you.... and I own zero camps. Just stop with your fake pic in your avi, hiding behind that username. Log off
the fuk are you still doing here for? didnt yu say u stop wearing supreme for pyrex please stop before you embarrassed yourself
March 26, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
RyandaGod

the fuk are you still doing here for? didnt yu say u stop wearing supreme for pyrex please stop before you embarrassed yourself
please stop before you embarrassed yourself? Go back to grade school fuckboy. And I still have more supreme than you. You lost. Trying to act like you're on a higher level than people on here when you're an insecure faggot with a fake pic of someone else as your avi? That life won't make it

March 26, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
adoboFosho

got the earlier tee from this when supreme was printing on champion blanks lmk if anyone wants

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 26, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
nybackpack

please stop before you embarrassed yourself? Go back to grade school fuckboy. And I still have more supreme than you. You lost. Trying to act like you're on a higher level than people on here when you're an insecure faggot with a fake pic of someone else as your avi? That life won't make it
a grown men wearing a car button down t shirt, pyrex with jordans, supreme with jordans yeppp I should be the one embarrassed lawlll, and you talking to me about being insecure? when your avi said pyrex 23 lol Im outtie byees toddles smile hope to see you on ST, and SS oh wait... nvm
March 26, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
chief

for real supreme should have said screw the pcl hoody and made a pcl box logo tee. it's the subtleness that wins with that sort of print. the hoody just has too much

•••

March 26, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
the_mandarin

a grown men wearing a car button down t shirt, pyrex with jordans, supreme with jordans yeppp I should be the one embarrassed lawlll, and you talking to me about being insecure? when your avi said pyrex 23 lol Im outtie byees toddles hope to see you on ST, and SS oh wait... nvm
Chill. Don't you guys have better things to do than come at some dude over the internet? Jesus fuck.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 26, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
forexample

suspended

a grown men wearing a car button down t shirt, pyrex with jordans, supreme with jordans yeppp I should be the one embarrassed lawlll, and you talking to me about being insecure? when your avi said pyrex 23 lol Im outtie byees toddles hope to see you on ST, and SS oh wait... nvm
Chill. Don't you guys have better things to do than come at some dude over the internet? Jesus fuck.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.