[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 25, 2013 @ 02:37
Rob Bank$$ with that preme, know this picture old just realized the t was supreme..at least i think 
Info on guy on the right though?

212!!!!!!

Inactive User

Nov 25, 2013 @ 02:38
Won a Supreme x CDG Camp on eBay blushing
Nov 25, 2013 @ 02:39
whats sharks ig? 
Nov 25, 2013 @ 02:43
Some dude on reddit selling a sample colourway of the varsity from this season

http://postimg.org/image/41z0n6pq1/

Crazy shit
Looks better that all the released c/w's.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 02:48
...so levis tomorrow?
Nov 25, 2013 @ 02:56
loro front 

loro back ft. rare bathroom wall art

lol

quality is on point i got it in red too
damn...half of u white boys got me thinking yall black for a sec....seeing how almost all of you got black people in your avatars..n u be sayin nigga n shit....wtf.....

anyway I think supreme is upping their stock on purpose so they make the money resellers would be making off their shit.
almost everyone on this board is white 

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

Nov 25, 2013 @ 02:56
Anyone know if the Hologram 5 Panel has supreme on the back or SupNY-13 with a phrase.

Hologram (left) has the usual dollar-sign/Starter-spin-off logo. Cross 5-Panel (right) has the SUPNY-13 God & Country on the back
Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:00
Some dude on reddit selling a sample colourway of the varsity from this season

http://postimg.org/image/41z0n6pq1/

Crazy shit
Looks better that all the released c/w's.

I don't know, I really like the Pale Blue colourway this year, but I can't really justify spending that much on something I know I won't wear too often, just be good too have, shits on the last couple too

Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:03
Although I heavily agree with you, it would never happen. Patagonia would either never go for it considering the ongoing partnership with TNF or if Pata and Sup did make a deal, TNF would sever ties with their contract. Sup just can't casually work with two huge competitors. Plus, Patagonia doesn't do collabs anyways
http://www.complex.com/style/2013/11/patagonia-x-new-belgium-brewing-california-route
lol a brewing company... all patagonia had to do was send them an ai file of their logo and put that shit on a can layout, no effort. I'm talking about clothing/clothing collabs, when was the last time you saw them do that?
Although I heavily agree with you, it would never happen. Patagonia would either never go for it considering the ongoing partnership with TNF or if Pata and Sup did make a deal, TNF would sever ties with their contract. Sup just can't casually work with two huge competitors. Plus, Patagonia doesn't do collabs anyways
they did a collab with nike sb 
lol no they didnt
http://solecollector.com/news/nike-sb-dunk-mid-pro-noble-green-patagonia-/

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:21
white people make supreme look bad
Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:29
^no tyler the creator did
Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
thats why a white person brought it to the success it has achieved today, right?

right because the guy who founded the brand is the same as how people wear it. 
look at every fit thats been posted here. its straight ridiculous. horrible. just horrible.
Lookin like damn fools. Thumbs me down as much as you want, but if you think the fits posted in this thread are good, then kill yourself.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:36
thats why a white person brought it to the success it has achieved today, right?

look at every fit thats been posted here. its straight ridiculous. horrible. just horrible.
Lookin like damn fools. Thumbs me down as much as you want, but if you think the fits posted in this thread are good, then kill yourself.
This. I used to think I dressed decent/well, then I started posting in WDYWT

Fuk u

Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:47
Like it or not tyler made that shit it's not even fair...eBay resell value wasn't the same after F/W 2009...style has nothing to do with ethnicity...every type does it bad and does it good...most of us here buy for confidence and aesthetics others to ride waves...bringing everything back to "race" is too easy...you either got it or you don't;Style.

Agreed. I take back on what I said about race. 90% of all yall cant dress.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:52
lol a brewing company... all patagonia had to do was send them an ai file of their logo and put that shit on a can layout, no effort. I'm talking about clothing/clothing collabs, when was the last time you saw them do that?
they did a collab with nike sb 
lol no they didnt
http://solecollector.com/news/nike-sb-dunk-mid-pro-noble-green-patagonia-/
The S is too close to the white strip up the middle. That would bug the hell out of me.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Nov 25, 2013 @ 03:52

Those pictures don't represent an entire group of the brands wearers. You're a fuckin idiot man, log off and go apologize to your parents for being their kid.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 04:00
Foreal what is it with you guys and fit pics? Do you guys ever just dress with a tee and shorts or do you have to put on your Pyrex flannel and apc jeans to go to the market? Why do people's casual fitpics get hated on?

I got a 3 piece, please post a fit since you seem to be the fashion gawd....I can already picture you as a 5'6 Pinoy with your been trill snap and skirt.  Fuck off bruh
Nov 25, 2013 @ 04:18
all you new nikkas in here are insecure and lame as fukk
askin fit pics for a hat lolol fuk outta here
Nov 25, 2013 @ 04:26
see me in the fit contest bitches.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 04:28
so do mexicans 
Nov 25, 2013 @ 04:32
so do mexicans 
I bet I make it look better than you fuckboi

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Nov 25, 2013 @ 04:37
Nov 25, 2013 @ 04:49
hey guise I've been meaning to join for awhile but it's hard coming on this thread every day and watching half of you bicker about stupid bullshit.  I swear to fucking god there are some of the most unintelligent people i've ever come across on here, and that's saying a lot when you consider that a fucking clothing brand brings it out lol.

Anyways, I was gonna post some fit pics awhile back, but just now got around to it.  Quality and fit is everything I'd expect, though we'll see how the buttons hold out.

Oh and stats for those curious:
5' 11"
180lbs
large

Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:03
Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:06

i have large too seems pretty big but i like it baggy im 5' 11" 165

Instagram: Viceroy_P

Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:07
damn that looks horrible and look at those creases at the arm

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:07
You choking the hell outa them laces
Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:16
i have large too seems pretty big but i like it baggy im 5' 11" 165
It's a little large, but if it were any smaller it would look weird to layer with

damn that looks horrible and look at those creases at the arm
Yeah those were taken the same day it came in, fits a bit differently now & after a wash.  sry man creases happen when your arms happen to fill out everything you wear
Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:16
On another note, idk if it's been done.... Supreme should make a fucking blanket. A nice heavyweight cotton blanket... Shit would be dope. Get mad bitches with a "Supreme" blanket, panties be dropping in seconds.
fuckbois been using th towel as a blanket

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:20

lookin like a zoot suit

•••

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.