Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 11, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
kingsrule4ever

What is so special about the hennessy jersey? Do you guys drink a lot of hennessy or something?
Something like that....

My favorite part has got to be you tagging it. Props on actually drinking hennessy though. I'm sure a lot of people's henny money goes towards Supreme and they end up drinking some mad dog or 40s lol.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 11, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
OR NAH

whats wrong with 40s

where the azn girls at

October 11, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
wordsworth

What is so special about the hennessy jersey? Do you guys drink a lot of hennessy or something?
Something like that....

your kidneys would be trash.......
October 11, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
brandQn

Something like that....

My favorite part has got to be you tagging it. Props on actually drinking hennessy though. I'm sure a lot of people's henny money goes towards Supreme and they end up drinking some mad dog or 40s lol.
A bottle of Hennessy lasts a few hours, but Supreme is forever. 
October 11, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
sjohnnnn

Something like that....

your kidneys would be trash.......
That aint even that much aha

سبحان

October 11, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
hypethetical

for those who went to SUPLA today do you know if they still had l/s pocket tees left?
October 11, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
allday93

you guys think cause you copped fluer jersey its a grail. let me show you some REAL grails.

u could also throw in leopard m51, tnf duck camo, native bird jersey, and blackhawks jersey in there. grails need three things. time, appeal,and hype.
October 11, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
kingsrule4ever

Honestly if you don't think this hockey top is going to be a "grail" you are kidding yourself.

October 11, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
a$ap_shy

you must not know who mobb deep is or seen the shook ones video....
October 11, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
allday93

Honestly if you don't think this hockey top is going to be a "grail" you are kidding yourself.
maybe 5 years from now.
October 11, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
kingsrule4ever

Why do people insist on liking something solely because someone else wears it?

October 11, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
allday93

It'll probably be a grail, but would it ever reach the status of the Thunderbird, Tommahawk, Ness, and Hennessy jerseys? Nahhhhh
exactly. beacause those jerseys are just on another level. when the time comes and people are considering the fluer jersey a grail, what do you think they will conseder those jerseys???
October 11, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
Based Boy

did the thunderbird sell out fast originally? i mean of course it was fast but was it like the fleur de lis?

-Caterpillar
Apparently it sat forever...
did the thunderbird sell out fast originally? i mean of course it was fast but was it like the fleur de lis?

-Caterpillar
It didn't even sell out on release. 
frank hyped it up like cray. he was wearing it everywhere. that's when people started to take notice. a lot of supreme sellin out now is based on the hype those guys brought to it back then. notice how no one wore the flyknits but they sold out in 3 sec. its only gonna get worse. now everybody wears supreme. thus bringing more hype. shit those north faces gonna sell out in like 3 sec too watch.
i wish i was into supreme back then knowing that it would be a future grail and resellers dream

imagine if they retro'd that jersey

thunderbirds
thunderbirds everywhere

-Caterpillar
October 11, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
kingsrule4ever

It'll probably be a grail, but would it ever reach the status of the Thunderbird, Tommahawk, Ness, and Hennessy jerseys? Nahhhhh
exactly. beacause those jerseys are just on another level. when the time comes and people are considering the fluer jersey a grail, what do you think they will conseder those jerseys???
Holy grail. *Timb drops the beat*

October 11, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
allday93

because that's what makes grail so much more appealing. go try to buy a public enemy jacket or tnf first series now. go try to buy nike sb jacket now. go try to find a blackhawks jersey. you cant find those for under 1000$. the first supreme x north face cost 3000$ now. idk y someone would pay 300 for fleur jersey when there is thunderbirds going for 500. blackhawks jerseys r impossible to find under 1000. I sold mine for 1500 and it was in 7/10 condition. idk. the fleur is just not that rare yet to be considered a grail. not while everyone has it.
October 11, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
allday93

Those older jerseys will be on some next level shit!
they will be going for 2-3000 by the time fleur is going 600. dudes will have shrines around those pieces.
October 11, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
allday93

to be fair every standout piece from a season will eventually be worth something years from now. but you guys r comparing yg's to og's.
October 11, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
kingsrule4ever

you've been talking to yourself the last 10 minutes.

October 11, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
reeser

Fleur prob won't be grail cause it has too many colorways and supreme is produced in much bigger numbers compared to when the og jerseys came out. Personally I think it's ugly as hell, but if I can make a quick buck on it then im fine.
October 11, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

maybe 5 years from now.
At this rate in 5 years Supreme is gonna be a mall brand
October 11, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
allday93

maybe 5 years from now.
I hope not. but supreme is not what it used to be. I think all the hype is killing them. literally everyone wears it now. they cant even make limited quantities cause it would sell out instantly.
October 11, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
allday93

you've been talking to yourself the last 10 minutes.
Let the boy talk
these kids need to listen to the og's, so they can fuck around and learn something. I can tell not a lot of og supreme heads on here.
October 11, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
dpu16

lol. son. there's a huge difference between a jersey appearing in a classic hip hop music video, and ASAP rockin it at the latest fashionista show in Paris.

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

Pierce

Don't think so hard about what will be a future "grail" , it doesn't matter, cop what you think looks nice.
That red was a sleeper hit, it was FLAMES in person.
And why does everyone feel the need to hop in with "2010  WAS WAAAII BEETTERRR" "thunderbird THUNDERBIRD"
When someone likes this seasons, both are really good tops.

IG: _pierce

xafriaf

maybe 5 years from now.
I hope not. but supreme is not what it used to be. I think all the hype is killing them. literally everyone wears it now. they cant even make limited quantities cause it would sell out instantly.
They definitely still make limited quantities. Stuff selling out in under a minute, indicates to me their stock was limited lol
October 11, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
tzby

maybe 5 years from now.
if you're tired of seeing supreme on other people, come to Texas, where the obey snapbacks and diamond tees flourish. 

~

October 11, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
allday93

maybe 5 years from now.
They definitely still make limited quantities. Stuff selling out in under a minute, indicates to me their stock was limited lol
you're right. but not as limited as they once were
October 11, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
clout

Don't think so hard about what will be a future "grail" , it doesn't matter, cop what you think looks nice.
That red was a sleeper hit, it was FLAMES in person.
And why does everyone feel the need to hop in with "2010  WAS WAAAII BEETTERRR" "thunderbird THUNDERBIRD"
When someone likes this seasons, both are really good tops.
Agreed. Still salty I couldn't double up on the jersey today and cop a red on top of the royal I got.
October 11, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
allday93

lol. son. there's a huge difference between a jersey appearing in a classic hip hop music video, and ASAP rockin it at the latest fashionista show in Paris.
asap mob is just a bunch of fuckin hypebeasts. they will wear anything with supreme on it
October 11, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
stanpreme

I think it would be cool if Supreme did a long sleeve rugby jersey.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.