Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 8, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
charizard

so i wear medium in tees and jackets etc but large in hoods.. and if Vashtie is 54 and wears medium( ? )in the fleece and i am 5'9 WHAT SHOULD I GET?
October 8, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
SilvioDante

yea guys hehe, hockey top sucks , so bad, trust me , just do yourself a favor and don't cop , it won't even sell out .
October 8, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
Pierce

so i wear medium in tees and jackets etc but large in hoods.. and if Vashtie is 54 and wears medium( ? )in the fleece and i am 5'9 WHAT SHOULD I GET?
Do what I'm doing , find a garment that you have that you would like it to fit lke , go to "sizing" on supreme's site and see how they measure the items  
i.e middle of the back down the sleeves for sleeve length , top of collar to waist for body length .
Then , get measuring tape and figure out the sizes of the piece that you want it to fit like.
then on thursday morning just before the store opens the sizing goes up , compare and see what size you want, just remember , a little baggy is always better than a little tight.

IG: _pierce

October 8, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
charizard

Do what I'm doing , find a garment that you have that you would like it to fit lke , go to "sizing" on supreme's site and see how they measure the items  
i.e middle of the back down the sleeves for sleeve length , top of collar to waist for body length .
Then , get measuring tape and figure out the sizes of the piece that you want it to fit like.
then on thursday morning just before the store opens the sizing goes up , compare and see what size you want, just remember , a little baggy is always better than a little tight.
sounds good the only reason im asking is cos im uk and so cant check uk site early to then buy later
October 8, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
SHARKlN

Anyone who couldn't figure that out on their own probably can't read either.
October 8, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
Pierce

sounds good the only reason im asking is cos im uk and so cant check uk site early to then buy later
it's posted to the uk site a few minuets before the drop

October 8, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
L.G.W.H.4000

As someone who is actually a huge NHL fan that plays hockey too, im going to be bummed if im not swift enough and I have too see 200 pencil neck geeks post pictures wearing them with sloppy ass denim and camps on. 

If you didn't realize that was a nordiques homage, you probably aren't even an NHL fan. If you dig it, go for it, I just hope it works out for me. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

October 8, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
pattshreds

how are yall liking the football camp? seems like itll be sought after in a year or so.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

October 8, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
charizard

it's posted to the uk site a few minuets before the drop
i mean like how you can use a proxy and think about shit before copping in the us
October 8, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
thane20

redwall joke is getting old
Hi redwall

Bang

October 8, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
JBG

don't want to be that guy but whats the name of this ?
October 8, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
Pierce

As someone who is actually a huge NHL fan that plays hockey too, im going to be bummed if im not swift enough and I have too see 200 pencil neck geeks post pictures wearing them with sloppy ass denim and camps on. 

If you didn't realize that was a nordiques homage, you probably aren't even an NHL fan. If you dig it, go for it, I just hope it works out for me. 
Come on B , you really think %90 of the dudes copping it know shit about hockey? It's fashion .

October 8, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
thane20

I don't give a damn about the NHL...I like the Jersey so i'm buying it that end of the discussion...your not more entitled to anything because you watch/are a fan of the NHL

Tha Swiftness is blind....either you have it or you don't cool

Bang

October 8, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
ornettec

Public enemy starter jacket
October 8, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
falsenaga

whos copping the mini harvard aka "the real heat"?
All the colorways are dope imo, that's how you know it's heat. Like even if you're cartjacked, just go back and choose another cw cool
October 8, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
L.G.W.H.4000

I don't give a damn about the NHL...I like the Jersey so i'm buying it that end of the discussion...your not more entitled to anything because you watch/are a fan of the NHL

Tha Swiftness is blind....either you have it or you don't 
Hence me writing "if you dig it, go for it". You either cant read or you missed the point. I was basically just saying its going to be a fight, and I hope it works out for me, because there is a good chance I will actually use it to play this winter. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way about certain items. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

October 8, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
brightsoles

also wish the hockey top didnt have the flor de lis on it. i cannot support the quebec nordiques even if they're not a team anymore. us canadians take our hockey seriously.
habs fan?
ew hellllllls no. reppin toronto since day one. yeah we suck, and got the most expensive tickets, so what. lol

only thing worse then a queerbec team would be if supreme made a ottawa senators rip-off. 

for all you non hockey fans this is like supreme making a lakers ripoff jersey when you're a heat fan.
or for all you UK fam, if supreme made a tetley tea ripoff when you drink PG tips. 
October 8, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
PlaboY

is anybody selling a No Limit Bout It hat or know where i can cop one???
October 8, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
ruff.draft

how are yall liking the football camp? seems like itll be sought after in a year or so.
shitty. Looks like something a mother would buy for their child to wear while playing soccer to not get sunburned.
October 8, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
Masque

shitty. Looks like something a mother would buy for their child to wear while playing soccer to not get sunburned.
momma got style
October 8, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
BasedBlong

All the colorways are dope imo, that's how you know it's heat. Like even if you're cartjacked, just go back and choose another cw 
RIGHT? i cant even decide which color i want cause theyre all too fire 

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 8, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
cognac

All the colorways are dope imo, that's how you know it's heat. Like even if you're cartjacked, just go back and choose another cw 
RIGHT? i cant even decide which color i want cause theyre all too fire 
Man real talk, I narrowed it down to burgundy or navy. Black is the business too but I have way too much black clothing.
October 8, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
nud0

October 8, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
Chuck E

Public enemy starter jacket

my holy grail of Supreme items.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

October 8, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
jacobsever

that v neck part is just ruining the jersey for me 
Except hockey jerseys actually do have a v neck.

October 8, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
nud0

that v neck part is just ruining the jersey for me 
Except hockey jerseys actually do have a v neck.
not as deep as supreme's jersey.
October 8, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
fyuur

doesn't matter; still ugly

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

October 8, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
guzimane

gonna go for the black mini harvard. hopefully im swift enough on mobile

-guzi guzi
October 8, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
DWYCK

redwall joke is getting old
Hi redwall
getting bored of seeing random cats taking shots at redwall just for some thumbs up 
October 8, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
Colin Steinmetz

anybody know how to reshape a camp? or where I can go to find out how to? like a link. Dumbass sent me a camp in a flat package. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.