[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 12, 2013 @ 05:50:13
+Tuesday as promised+

Denim Shirt
Hooded Plaid Denim Shirt
Pacific Camo Pocket Tee
Polka Dot Thermal
AL Henley
Gore Tex New Era
Denim Eye Camp
Supporter 5 Panel
Painted Camo Beanie
Piss Face Beanie
Vans
I was going to be lazy and ask someone to quote this but I decided not to be that guy.

The only thing I like from this drop is the polka dot henley but it's one of those "I'll buy it if there are other things I want dropping with it" pieces so I guess this drop is another pass.

I've been pumped all summer for FW to start, but now this is me waiting for a decent drop:

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

September 12, 2013 @ 05:51:18

I don't know where the fuck he's getting that idea. Even back when I was in high school, I'd see dozens of kids wearing their Diamond Supply Co crew necks and matching snapbacks that they bought with mommy's money from Zumiez. 
September 12, 2013 @ 05:53:24
+Tuesday as promised+

Denim Shirt
Hooded Plaid Denim Shirt
Pacific Camo Pocket Tee
Polka Dot Thermal
AL Henley
Gore Tex New Era
Denim Eye Camp
Supporter 5 Panel
Painted Camo Beanie
Piss Face Beanie
Vans

~

September 12, 2013 @ 05:57:39

I don't know where the fuck he's getting that idea. Even back when I was in high school, I'd see dozens of kids wearing their Diamond Supply Co crew necks and matching snapbacks that they bought with mommy's money from Zumiez. 
Nicky is now trying to convince us that supreme is easier to get than dmnd. This dude must be on the rock
September 12, 2013 @ 05:57:48

what lol?
Maybe the skater part, but little kids? Ages 10-18 I see 90% hispanic kids, filipino kids, etc rockin diamond all day.. in the streets, any event...but Supreme is kinda getting out there now too except the fact that 95% of the shit that kids rock are the fucking tees or camps. I have yet to see a cut and sew piece. At my college I saw 3 kids rocking Supreme today, 1 with a safari camp (fuckboy lookinass), 1 with a GT ferrari tee, and 1 with a flies L/S knit.... I stay with my jackets / sweaters / jerseys, yall fuckboys can keep the rest
September 12, 2013 @ 06:02:27

what lol?
I have one kid at my highschool who has a fake PCL shirt, one with a blue bling box logo shirt, and my friend has a supreme camp. other than that i'm pretty sure nobody even recognizes it. that versus the 300 Hispanic kids that wear diamond everyday

~

September 12, 2013 @ 06:05:13
Any drop today? It is thursday afterall.
September 12, 2013 @ 06:05:19

what lol?
They aint relevant no more and there salty cuz they fell off hard
September 12, 2013 @ 06:06:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
Thank you. I've been thinking about this ever since I started on this thread and witnessed more of the people that wear supreme. I see all these "fresh" dudes rocking g shocks and squeaky clean sneakers and I'm here imagining Dill, olson, sage or pablo and all those real dudes that back Supreme, laughing at them. It's weird how it's evolved to what it is, but I don't think that was Supreme's intention. When I think about the brand, I see grit, nyc street skateboarding, some larry clark allusion, or the gonz in a parking lot. Unfortunately, ~80% of the folks on here are the farthest thing from that. 
every gritty person i know wears 150 dollar pullover hoodies with their 80 dollar star studded fuschia shoulder bags. lol nah but i feel what you mean man. im all for people interpreting an individual piece of clothes different then intended but the way these swagger faggots do it is disgusting. they dont like the clothes for its stories or whatever(excuse the corny), they just want to fit in because box logo.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

September 12, 2013 @ 06:08:22

what lol?
They aint relevant no more and there salty cuz they fell off hard
I ain't gonna front though, I still cop their sweatpants/shorts. Those are nice.
September 12, 2013 @ 06:10:51
Nicky just said that way more kids in LA wear supreme more than they do dmnd and that Tyler made them blow up. 
September 12, 2013 @ 06:11:31
Supreme>diamond .. lol i bet nicky rocks more preme than supply co.
September 12, 2013 @ 06:12:19

what lol?
I have one kid at my highschool who has a fake PCL shirt, one with a blue bling box logo shirt, and my friend has a supreme camp. other than that i'm pretty sure nobody even recognizes it. that versus the 300 Hispanic kids that wear diamond everyday
(Invalid img)

I feel like they wear that fake Diamond shit like this way more.... Does this shit piss off anybody else here livin in Cali?

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

September 12, 2013 @ 06:14:06
nvm

10char
September 12, 2013 @ 06:21:49
Damn, I got my shipping confirmation and a set date but it hasn't even been processed at a local UPS store?

edit: meaning, only the label has been created. I hope they don't "lose" my package like that one guy on here! fuck...

need bape in xl or xxl

September 12, 2013 @ 06:24:43
but how can i measure it? 
pause.

IG: _pierce

September 12, 2013 @ 06:33:40

What do you guys think of this for layering the Hooded Twill..?

Downvote if you feeling it.....Upvote if you feeling it. lololololololol
gotta post the fit pic homie....

Hoodie on hoodie is weird to me tbh

Twitter: @KiddCoast

September 12, 2013 @ 06:40:24
copped that 10 deep hockey top , Never fuck with them but it was just too good.

September 12, 2013 @ 06:45:30
Which one? the new one? 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 06:50:01
Which one? the new one? 
yea , the warriors.

LONDON HEADS, all I want to know tomorrow is if the WTC pin drops, I might take a 20 mi trip just for a fucking pin SMH

September 12, 2013 @ 06:54:42
Which one? the new one? 
yea , the warriors.

LONDON HEADS, all I want to know tomorrow is if the WTC pin drops, I might take a 20 mi trip just for a fucking pin SMH
That shirt icy AF. I'd cop it if salty ass sweden didn't have a 30% taxrate on shipments coming from outside the EU. Smh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 06:57:27
where? it was sold out last time i checked on 10deep.
the bru was fast bru

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 07:03:14
If you want to see what gets dropped in the UK site

download hola unblocker on google chrome and click on 'GB. 

It works for me so it should work for you.

Good luck everyone.
September 12, 2013 @ 07:04:37
where? it was sold out last time i checked on 10deep.
the bru was fast bru
A swede in sweden bru. Respect to mexico, get that money son.

September 12, 2013 @ 07:10:32
A swede in sweden bru. Respect to mexico, get that money son.
what? im from chicago in the us lol.
Lol, meant to reply to @Red40 bru. smh smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x