October 11, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
allday93

What is so special about the hennessy jersey? Do you guys drink a lot of hennessy or something?
you must not know who mobb deep is or seen the shook ones video....
Why do people insist on liking something solely because someone else wears it?
lol. son. there's a huge difference between a jersey appearing in a classic hip hop music video, and ASAP rockin it at the latest fashionista show in Paris.
asap mob is just a bunch of fuckin hypebeasts. they will wear anything with supreme on it
October 11, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
stanpreme

I think it would be cool if Supreme did a long sleeve rugby jersey.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

October 11, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
baconmane

lol that wise jacket is so tight i want it
October 11, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
allday93

lol that wise jacket is so tight i want it
that is the "grail" of this season.
October 11, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
mikuhatsune

no such things as half way crooks
October 11, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
brothersport

Lol is Asap Mob the new Odd Future?
October 11, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
thane20

you guys think cause you copped fluer jersey its a grail. let me show you some REAL grails.

u could also throw in leopard m51, tnf duck camo, native bird jersey, and blackhawks jersey in there. grails need three things. time, appeal,and hype.

Lol you still salty you didn't get a hockey top...why you posting grails that aint YOURS confused

Bang

October 11, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
dpu16

no such things as half way crooks
They just don't understand haha. Supreme is streetwear. What's more streetwear than a piece of hip-hop history?

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

October 11, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
kingsrule4ever

you guys think cause you copped fluer jersey its a grail. let me show you some REAL grails.

u could also throw in leopard m51, tnf duck camo, native bird jersey, and blackhawks jersey in there. grails need three things. time, appeal,and hype.

Lol you still salty you didn't get a hockey top...why you posting grails that aint YOURS 
The bottom two aren't grails in my eyes either. I never understood the obsession with the PE pullover.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 11, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
Angryblak

maybe 5 years from now.
At this rate in 5 years Supreme is gonna be a mall brand
I hope not. but supreme is not what it used to be. I think all the hype is killing them. literally everyone wears it now. they cant even make limited quantities cause it would sell out instantly.
They definitely still make limited quantities. Stuff selling out in under a minute, indicates to me their stock was limited lol

There's just more people trying to cop and become resellers now since almost anything Supreme puts out with the smallest bit of hype will sell out,

Take the Camo stars camp. That was one of THE ugliest camps I have ever seen in my life and it sold out online and will probably be gone from the stores by sunday. 
October 11, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
peak0il

Honestly if you don't think this hockey top is going to be a "grail" you are kidding yourself.
It'll probably be a grail, but would it ever reach the status of the Thunderbird, Tommahawk, Ness, and Hennessy jerseys? Nahhhhh
exactly. beacause those jerseys are just on another level. when the time comes and people are considering the fluer jersey a grail, what do you think they will conseder those jerseys???
If kanye wore the fleur, you fools would be saying some different shit
October 11, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
allday93

Honestly if you don't think this hockey top is going to be a "grail" you are kidding yourself.
It'll probably be a grail, but would it ever reach the status of the Thunderbird, Tommahawk, Ness, and Hennessy jerseys? Nahhhhh
exactly. beacause those jerseys are just on another level. when the time comes and people are considering the fluer jersey a grail, what do you think they will conseder those jerseys???
kanye would never wear that ugly ass jersey
October 11, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Pierce

black hockey top with a black hoodie underneath looks flames >
I'll upload a High quality pic tomorrow or something.

IG: _pierce

October 11, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
GaterWun

What defines a "Grail"?
When dudes stay arguing whether or not something is grail for 10+ pages

#HansumBoys

October 11, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
allday93

cool

Lol you still salty you didn't get a hockey top...why you posting grails that aint YOURS 
I got the hockey top. cool
October 11, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
allday93

The bottom two aren't grails in my eyes either. I never understood the obsession with the PE pullover.
I own the last four I stated plus the pe pullover and tnf first series. look back in the thread.........confused
October 11, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
flicyourbic

What defines a "Grail"?
When dudes argue whether or not something is grail for 10+ pages
you wanna know what a fucking grail is man.

a grail is something that i would look at it everyday and take the time to admire it.
admire it even thou it means nothing to the person next to me but to me.

its precious. ( granted were talking about clothes so it aint no big deal)

but that is a grail. 

a grail to me actually is not related to supreme but a old upper playground shirt from 2008.

its old its faded it no longer fits me its 2 sizes bigger it cost 30 dollars. i wont let it go still because it has sentimental value.

with that said i dont find anything labeled a grail a grail. 

a grail depends on the person what they like and how much it means.
just cuz everyone likes a rare piece dont mean i have to.

yall need to peep game you dont need to socially accept an approval to a particular garment that says yes thats a grail, or no its not dont call it that.

whatever it is to you thats all that matters
October 11, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
Pierce

What defines a "Grail"?

a grail is something that i would look at it everyday and take the time to admire it.

but that is a grail. 

a grail to me actually is not related to supreme but a old upper playground shirt from 2008.

its old its faded it no longer fits me its 2 sizes bigger it cost 30 dollars. i wont let it go still because it has sentimental value.

yall need to peep game you dont need to socially accept an approval to a particular garment that says yes thats a grail, or no its not dont call it that.

October 11, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
cake.

What defines a "Grail"?

but that is a grail. 

...gay
October 11, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
allday93

fleur cannot and will never be a supreme grail. dead discussion. not enough hype appeal or time to indicate that. its probably a grail to your guys shitty ass collections. that's why you guys keep pressin that. to me its just another piece that every hypebeast has. look around. how much of you guys have real grails? no wonder you think fleur is so great. if you guys had any rare pieces you would know fluer is nothing. sorry if I come across rude. its just the truth.
October 11, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
kingsrule4ever

fleur cannot and will never be a supreme grail. dead discussion. not enough hype appeal or time to indicate that. its probably a grail to your guys shitty ass collections. that's why you guys keep pressin that. to me its just another piece that every hypebeast has. look around. how much of you guys have real grails? no wonder you think fleur is so great. if you guys had any rare pieces you would know fluer is nothing. sorry if I come across rude. its just the truth.
You hit 50 posts awhile ago man. You can stop posting and go sell in the marketplace now.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 11, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
peak0il

kanye would never wear that ugly ass jersey
whyd you buy it if its ugly? oh wait.. dont give me the R word
October 11, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
allday93

You hit 50 posts awhile ago man. You can stop posting and go sell in the marketplace now.
just talkin preme b. anyone got info on upcoming collabs
October 11, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
Pierce

I have the thunderbird jersey which is considered a "grail" and I think this hockey top is great , you're logic is flawed, opinions are opinions.
Don't try and say that it's not hyped enough to be considered a grail either. Thunderbirds ssat for weeks and the white made it to the sale.

October 11, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
bunnup

Hennessy jersey is kinda lame tbh 

dont do drugs 
SO WHAT I SMOKE WEED SO WHAT I GET DRUNK
October 11, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
Pierce

Fleur de Lis would have been better if they used pot leaves instead of swords.

October 11, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
allday93

I have the thunderbird jersey which is considered a "grail" and I think this hockey top is great , you're logic is flawed, opinions are opinions.
Don't try and say that it's not hyped enough to be considered a grail either. Thunderbirds ssat for weeks and the white made it to the sale.
if it wasn't for frank and these celebrities wearing supreme back then when shit wasn't selling out, then none of these items today would be selling out. today's items are only selling out quick because of those guys. half the motherfucking hypebeasts buying that jersey today wouldn't even know about supreme if it wasn't for those guys.
October 11, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
allday93

I just heard that tnf this season is goretex. that's gonna be pricey af
October 11, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
ember

lol
October 11, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
allday93

lol
haha. im tryna change the subject

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.