[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 21, 2013 @ 05:19
UPS officially emailed me on my shipment smokeyface
Sep 21, 2013 @ 05:34
Im catholic, need to finish my arm.... but mary tee was a instant cop
Sep 21, 2013 @ 05:36
nice fit bruh

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 21, 2013 @ 05:41
got thrown this for my bday from the coffeeshop i work at and rif! (they're basically right next to each other)

soundcloud.com/maxkilo

Sep 21, 2013 @ 05:50
Just went to a party and some dude offered me free bud because he liked my corduroy camp

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 21, 2013 @ 06:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Levi's collab?

Edit

The thirst is getting real, gore-tex gets here on wednesday. Is it still cool to leave the 59FIFTY tag? lmao

I folded my brim not duck status but yah know.
Sep 21, 2013 @ 07:04
No disrespect but I'm having trouble telling if that's the front of your body or back.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 21, 2013 @ 07:16
No disrespect but I'm having trouble telling if that's the front of your body or back.
Lmao I was thinking the exact same thing
Sep 21, 2013 @ 07:52
I'd rather get pissed on my face than to wear any of the piss face.
Sep 21, 2013 @ 09:42
when does the box logo hoodies release again?
Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:07
@kenzinauw
you'll probably be good with an L yeah
just stay TTS and you will get something that is wearable.
but if you're after fitted you might wanna size down to normal.

@vastaire
not posting pics sorry, already packaged up to send back to supreme
want my refund asap

check pierce's pics, they're a good rep of what its like.
it just feels kinda cheap in the hood of both champ items
brah you sound like a #brokeboi stop buying preme 
Sep 21, 2013 @ 12:05
myback. pause 
Sep 21, 2013 @ 12:35
 i went to un'ds my klimt shirt i think its from the spring collection don't remember but anyway that shit is looong as fuuck. Like 2005 dem franchize boyz long on me. Ok thats an exaggeration but it's atleast 3-5" longer than my older shirts and I always get medium. Any tips on shrinking without fucking up the print ? Is it even poss to shrink it that much ? 
Sep 21, 2013 @ 12:44
 i went to un'ds my klimt shirt i think its from the spring collection don't remember but anyway that shit is looong as fuuck. Like 2005 dem franchize boyz long on me. Ok thats an exaggeration but it's atleast 3-5" longer than my older shirts and I always get medium. Any tips on shrinking without fucking up the print ? Is it even poss to shrink it that much ? 
only thing you can really do is have it tailored, no idea how it would turn out though
Sep 21, 2013 @ 14:31
The Pinstripe Parka is the worst. Thanks for postin' pics ya'll, but that shit looks like shit.

Nyc93, you're an ignorant young fuck. No respect for your bitch ass. 

not so bad
Sep 21, 2013 @ 14:53
Might be the worst I've seen

سبحان

Sep 21, 2013 @ 15:03

This came in today
Sep 21, 2013 @ 15:08
I'm gonna get ripped for this, but my favorite piece this season has to be the ski pullover I really want it to drop.
any guess as to what the price on it will be? im with you tho its def one of my favs

http://threepeak.tumblr.com/

Sep 21, 2013 @ 15:12
You can't just shrink the length, you would shrink the whole shirt. As silly as it sounds, the best ways to make it more wearable is just get it pulled up by a tailor.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Sep 21, 2013 @ 15:24
i just got my bb jersey tailored for 25 $ they basically just took some off the sides but the fits alot better. reccomemned to anyone who sized up

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 21, 2013 @ 15:26
Also I got my corduroy pullover back from the tailor proper fitted. 

Stitching is on point now too, that shit looked very frail when I brought it. I'm thinking about copping a burgundy paisley and getting it converted into a legit short sleeve shirt, that would look baller as fuck. 
Fit pic?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 21, 2013 @ 15:30
missed when the supreme collabs were this strong
Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:07
I'm probably late as fuck but did anyone hear what happened with the Rolex from last season?
Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:11
http://instagram.com/p/ehyhtYNsih/#

Ldn store manager in a bogo and unreleased cardigan..
Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:11

BLue Hockey Top. Only 2 items i need for the rest of the season. Plus a black headband.
Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:12
I'm probably late as fuck but did anyone hear what happened with the Rolex from last season?
they made like 20 for friends and family. they took the video down because people kept thinking it was going to be released to the general public.

Fuck Em'

Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:15
I'd rather get pissed on my face than to wear any of the piss face.
swing and a miss
Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:20
On your right arm is that 1 John 4:19?
Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:24
http://instagram.com/p/ehyhtYNsih/#

Ldn store manager in a bogo and unreleased cardigan..
sweater came out in japan today
Sep 21, 2013 @ 16:30
Orange digi restock L and XL

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.