[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 14, 2013 @ 15:23
find it extremely funny that all rocky pretty much wears now is supreme and just has totally abandoned our neighborly thread beneath us "black scale"

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 14, 2013 @ 15:30
FUCKING SUPREME I ORDERED MY SHIT THREE FUCKING WEEKS AGO IT SAID IT WAS COMING YESTERDAY
I GET HOME FROM THE MOVIES MY SHITS NOT HERE THEN I CHECK TODAY AND NOW IT SAYS MY SHIT IS GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS DAY WHAT THE FUCK SUPREME HAS THE WORST FUCKING SHIPPING
I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE AND I'VE BOUGHT  SHIT FROM THE INTERNET BEFORE

git gud

Sep 14, 2013 @ 15:30
Flags & hanu pullovers are sitting in all colors & sizes on EU store... So tempting
Sep 14, 2013 @ 15:40
Lol they need to close the UK store. Gonna be a big sore bruise on their P&L sheet
Sep 14, 2013 @ 15:42
Lol they need to close the UK store. Gonna be a big sore bruise on their P&L sheet
they better not
Sep 14, 2013 @ 15:51
FUCKING SUPREME I ORDERED MY SHIT THREE FUCKING WEEKS AGO IT SAID IT WAS COMING YESTERDAY
I GET HOME FROM THE MOVIES MY SHITS NOT HERE THEN I CHECK TODAY AND NOW IT SAYS MY SHIT IS GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS DAY WHAT THE FUCK SUPREME HAS THE WORST FUCKING SHIPPING
I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE AND I'VE BOUGHT  SHIT FROM THE INTERNET BEFORE

Can't be Supreme if UPS is the company delivering it.

Common sense goes a long way.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:04
People still haven't received their packages from the first drop 2 weeks later when I receive mine the next day.

212!!!!!!

Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:07
Why do people resel jerseys so high 
Because the sell out quickly and are very sought after

And jerseys are some of the best pieces they do. IMO
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:07
Cmon, I got my package TO FUCKING RUSSIA in 5 days
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:08
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:12
This is the shit I'm talking about when people sary "lul why would you ever go wait in line?! I can get anything j want online in my own house!" Yea well I'm not waiting a month to get my order.

IG: _pierce

Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:20
Supreme better throw a box of stickers in my package if it's gonna be like this all season... 
and I'm also pissed because by the looks of that kids PC pullover fit pic you had the choice of either getting an M and wearing a crop top pullover or buying an L and being used as a kite because its so wide. 
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:31
This is the shit I'm talking about when people sary "lul why would you ever go wait in line?! I can get anything j want online in my own house!" Yea well I'm not waiting a month to get my order.
People have gotta be really slow. I got mine about 5 days after I ordered from the first drop and I'm in DC. Dunno why so many people are havng problems.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:37
People have gotta be really slow. I got mine about 5 days after I ordered from the first drop and I'm in DC. Dunno why so many people are havng problems.
If you got yours in 5 days and you in dc , think about how long it takes for people on the west coast
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
If you got yours in 5 days and you in dc , think about how long it takes for people on the west coast
Very true, but I mean did people not see this coming? Of course they're gonna be backed up for days, although this is a bit ridiculous.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:45
anyone know stock at SupLA in Pacific Camp pullover in White? praying that XL sits in store till i get my check next friday.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
Very true, but I mean did people not see this coming? Of course they're gonna be backed up for days, although this is a bit ridiculous.
To put it in perspective im like 13 hours away from Vancouver and my first order just came in 2 days ago, It was 14 days from the time i ordered till it got to my step
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:47
My debit card was finally charged again and tracking was updated. My package is gonna be here Tuesday, a week later than I normally get my shit. Paying $10 for shipping one item and it takes that long... Bullshit IMO but what are you gonna do. 
Sep 14, 2013 @ 16:58
damn haha my shippin confo came yesterday n i ordered the shit on thurs yall must b mad as fuck n im over here like

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:02
Lol you must've been mad slow. My shipping confo always comes in at 11 (8 my time)
Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:02
anyone know stock at SupLA in Pacific Camp pullover in White? praying that XL sits in store till i get my check next friday.
most likely will so I wouldn't worry
Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:10
Nah,you live on the same coast and it took 5 days, I live on the other side of the the country and should take that long , its not a UPS issue, and its not a being swift issue, I got my tracking number within 20 mins of ordering, but that doesnt mean shit if they dont take my package to ups.

IG: _pierce

Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:17
Even if u got shipping conformation it'll probably still sit there for a week
Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:32
Idk if anyone wants them but red velvet era restock sizes 8.5- 10.5. Lmfao
Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:34
I'm sure Supreme has something to do with the bad shipping but honestly every time I've received a package from UPS it's been a decade and a day compared to USPS.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:38

Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:47
Lol the yellow box of doom.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:48

Mine looks like that since 9/8, and still haven't received anything. 
When checking out a 1 minute or so after Thursday release, goods ship out that day and have received the next.
From here on out I will be sticking to Thursday checkouts.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 17:56
Stop with all this shipping shit...... first drop is the biggest drop of the season.  Theres alot of pieces being put online at one time. Think of all the damn tees in multiple sizes/colors.  They have obviously sorted shit out and should be back on track with shipping because everyone from this past Thursday drop have had items ship.  Have a little patience.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 18:07
Stop with all this shipping shit...... first drop is the biggest drop of the season.  Theres alot of pieces being put online at one time. Think of all the damn tees in multiple sizes/colors.  They have obviously sorted shit out and should be back on track with shipping because everyone from this past Thursday drop have had items ship.  Have a little patience.
bruv, u axing us to hav patience? Bruv, do u kno where u at bru? we prepubescent in here. 

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.