[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:28
First thing I did when I got home with PC pullover....

For anyone who cares, supLA had black pullover in L and XL only and all sizes of other two colors. Only XL left of blue polka dot thermal, L and XL of grey, and all sizes of black. I was really feeling the blue in the preview but glad I went in and tried on for myself. Blue looked good in hand but looked horrible once on me. Fuk the hype. I buy what I like and what works for me. Came out with grey and its clean as fukkk. This is as of 2 hrs ago...

BTW I'm 6 ft 180 and went with a large in black pullover and large in thermal. Tried on medium pullover and I was having to fight and wiggle into. Just not comfortable. Large gives me room to breathe and a perfect amount of space to wear a long sleeve underneath if it gets cold. Doubt that here in LA though. Also tried on L and XL in thermal. L is perfect and XL I was swimming. 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:33

For anyone who cares, supLA had black pullover in L and XL only and all sizes of other two colors. Only XL left of blue polka dot thermal, L and XL of grey, and all sizes of black. I was really feeling the blue in the preview but glad I went in and tried on for myself. Blue looked good in hand but looked horrible once on me. Fuk the hype. I buy what I like and what works for me. Came out with grey and its clean as fukkk. This is as of 2 hrs ago...

BTW I'm 6 ft 180 and went with a large in black pullover and large in thermal. Tried on medium pullover and I was having to fight and wiggle into. Just not comfortable. Large gives me room to breathe and a perfect amount of space to wear a long sleeve underneath if it gets cold. Doubt that here in LA though. Also tried on L and XL in thermal. L is perfect and XL I was swimming. 
Please post a fit-pic when you can...I would appreciate one with the fur, I think it looks awesome blushing

Bang

Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:33
waiting on those velveteen camos smokeyface
Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:37

post that fit homie , so glad I dint't go down to LA today , Can't believe they didnt have medium in black :p    but yea , please post a fit.

IG: _pierce

Hunter
Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:41
DMV we in this bitch. 
Praise!
givin hope to the land where all they wear is foams, white boys in sperrys and half calve nike socks, or looking like an Urban outfitter lookbook victim.
SHOOTERS
Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:47
all you impatient kids waiting for your preme.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:48
Just copped white motion logo tee off project blitz for $92 shipped

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:51
^
you got ripped off

•••

Sep 12, 2013 @ 22:55
^
you got ripped off
meh, one of my favez and I have money to blow plus its DS. Link me where to get one for cheaper and ill cancel.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:00
^
you got ripped off
meh, one of my favez and I have money to blow plus its DS. Link me where to get one for cheaper and ill cancel.
good pick up man, brokeboiz dont understand. Once you have a job and responsibility its your decision. sorry for all those moms out there paying rape for there children to wear preme. 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:01
Walter JR. needs to size down his life.
livin 2 large
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:03

info on your flat bro. is that near cypress?
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:07
Got a Limited Edition 100% Authentic Last Kings 3rd Gen Cheetah Snapback for 60$ shipped.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:09
New Balance goes wit preme too 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:09
Wow kinda off topic but I just got an email from 10deep saying that the hockey top that they listed on their site for sale yesterday isn't even with them yet , and that they have to wait till they get their shipment in sometime next week and then they'll ship to me .I'm not tripping but that's kinda stupid to post something for sale that you don't even have .

IG: _pierce

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:10
fuckkkk missed out on the navy eye camp... how much are they reselling for?
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:14
the warehouse never answers...

bought a bottle opener the other day ($34) but they charged my card $304...tf im supposed to do if they dont answer? makes no sense

and my tracking #s from last week still arent working and the UPS email said theyd be here yesterday smh 

I emailed them about a broken fuck em keychain and surprisingly they responded the next day. Try shop@supremenewyork.com if you haven't.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:16
the warehouse never answers...

bought a bottle opener the other day ($34) but they charged my card $304...tf im supposed to do if they dont answer? makes no sense

and my tracking #s from last week still arent working and the UPS email said theyd be here yesterday smh 

I emailed them about a broken fuck em keychain and surprisingly they responded the next day. Try shop@supremenewyork.com if you haven't.
just clicked contact on the site 

and my one my friend didnt get a fuck em pin in his order and they still havnt gotten back to him in about a week

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:17
info on your flat bro. is that near cypress?
Downtown LA.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:22
jsut got my white sabbath ls doper than expected very nice quality piece! 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:24
I usually just email them directly
Use subjects they won't miss like "YOUR WIFE IS ON THE RAILROAD TRACKS order654276"
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:25
Wow kinda off topic but I just got an email from 10deep saying that the hockey top that they listed on their site for sale yesterday isn't even with them yet , and that they have to wait till they get their shipment in sometime next week and then they'll ship to me .I'm not tripping but that's kinda stupid to post something for sale that you don't even have .
Mine has already been shipped, but you'll get yours don't worry. It's better to get it later than for them to just cancel and refund you.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:29

look what just showed up...canadian shipping is smokeyface....
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:33

look what just showed up
#HanuGang

and damn now i know what yall was talkin bout when i would take those booty pictures hahaha

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:41
black medium pullover restock
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:47

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:51
i believe this is the supreme thread...

•••

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:52
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:53
Is the PC pullover a proper winter jacket? Is it lined or with some nice fur? 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:54
someone come through with a fit pic of the pc pullover
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.