Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 16, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
yooooo

He looks like a cholo, fugly

Never understood calling another dude "ugly".  Do you find other guys "attractive" or "pretty"?

Mad suspect.
does it matter to you. what if hes actually gay, its just a website how does he effect any aspect of your life nigga
May 16, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
CaptainMurphy

Dunno if it's just me but floral tees seem to only look good on slim or skinny frames imo, it just doesn't look right on fat, built or hench figures. Whenever i've seen it on bigger dudes it just comes off as straight homo.
Maybe you didn't realize this but it comes off straight homo on whoever wears it. That goes for PCL everything!  I challenge you to show me one photo that states otherwise?
I'm sure a lot of guys can make it work with the right getup, it's just that most of the pictures that have been posted here have mainly been for giggles. It's true that it's hard to find good fits from guys wearing the PCL but there's bound to be some out there that don't look gay.

I was merely stating that floral prints on bigger guys in general come off as more of a gay look to me. For example if i didn't know any better and looked at both Frank Oceans fit and that big dude who stole the hoodie or whoever he is, and then you asked me who i thought the gay one out of the 2 was, I would have picked the big guy but that's just me.

At the end of the day i do think it looks better on girls, i thought this random photo was good even though no face is seen, and everyone saw the Adrianne Ho shots. That's probably why i think it fits slim figures better.

Frank Ocean looks nothing like a stereotypical gay dude though. Not really a fair comparison. Somthing about just the shirt is gay but the hoodie doesn't look homo.Does anyone else have this opinion,I have know clue why?
May 16, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
standaman2324

suspended

Pic of the guy who robbed that kid for his PCL hoodie:
He looks like a cholo, fugly
Did he jack the tee too?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/164458/

May 16, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
Centropy

JFK is another one of those prints where it's different on every shirt dependent on how the fabric was cut. Overlapping double eyes, split heads etc.

Best cop/resale goes to the person who gets one with perfect alignment lol.

London proxy service available PM for details

May 16, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
jooman

Anyone else surprised the camo meshes are sitting. thought anything camo would sell out
florals the new camo 
May 16, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
a$ap_shy

Anyone else surprised the camo meshes are sitting. thought anything camo would sell out
florals the new camo 
Floral print isnt new to streetwear or fashion in general. Camo is more popular during fall/winter and floral is popular during the s/s. As soon as the weather starts getting colder, camo will be hyped again.
May 16, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
SHARKlN

damn there were only 133 orders placed between my two orders today

usually it's close to a thousand. i felt especially blinded with swiftness on the second cop
May 16, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
purasupremacia

That's me in the PCL Tee. I'm neither a cholo or gay. Haha! I stay gettin in between the sugar walls, best believe. I actually wore it out to a party that day and got attention from a couple honeys. It's a conversation starter, that's for sure. But it's all about how you carry yourself wearing it, as to how people will perceive you to be. I'm all good with the hate I receive on this forum, shit don't phase me. I'm gettin mine in the real world. Can give 2 fucks about some e-props, especially coming from a bunch of feeble ass hipster pussy niggas on this here. For those not hatin, good lookin. Lets keep it moving. 
May 16, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
Pierce

I dont understand what you guys are talking about when it comes to "rocking " clothes its not difficult to put an outfit together. Buy shit that fits you , keep the outfit basic , and it will look good. Italso helps to hold your girls hand in public just in case 8D

IG: _pierce

May 16, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
Mazinger

That's me in the PCL Tee. I'm neither a cholo or gay. Haha! I stay gettin in between the sugar walls, best believe. I actually wore it out to a party that day and got attention from a couple honeys. It's a conversation starter, that's for sure. But it's all about how you carry yourself wearing it, as to how people will perceive you to be. I'm all good with the hate I receive on this forum, shit don't phase me. I'm gettin mine in the real world. Can give 2 fucks about some e-props, especially coming from a bunch of feeble ass hipster pussy niggas on this here. For those not hatin, good lookin. Lets keep it moving. 
Cute, can I see the rest of your portfolio and headshots?

May 16, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
covietergy

fois

May 16, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
xafriaf

Glad I passed on the acid bucket. Doesn't look good at all
May 16, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
bsm1017

that dudes "gettin his in the real world" by stealing from other dudes....

Él Duderîno

May 16, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
jvdude

he didnt really steal anything thats just a random picture that some random person was making fun of..
May 16, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
bsm1017

he didnt really steal anything thats just a random picture that some random person was making fun of..
bruh didnt you read what happened like 2 weeks ago or somethin?? this kid was robbed at a meetup for his PCL sweatshirt, and Sharkus said that this was the dude who did it...

Él Duderîno

May 16, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
swiftlord

florals the new camo 
it wouldnt sell with the mesh sides.

yeah bruh

May 16, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
swiftlord

florals the new camo 
it wouldnt sell with the mesh sides.

yeah bruh

May 16, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
purasupremacia

Lol! Don't know where the whole "jacked the PCL hoody" came from. And to the lady askin about my head shots and portfolio... Get at me, Miss.
May 16, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
cutlass

If anyone got the Kennedy in-store a fit-pic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
May 16, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
swiftlord

Idk how I'd feel seeing this on someone's head.
one on the left looks more like a top hat..

yeah bruh

May 16, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
swiftlord

How many more weeks you think they're gonna stretch this into?
still got basquiat collab too

yeah bruh

May 16, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
swiftlord

double post

yeah bruh

May 16, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
NoLegs

thank god theres no pcl bucket this week!
im broke xD

SoundCloud.com/NoLegsOleg

May 16, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
Centropy

London proxy service available PM for details

May 16, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
purasupremacia

Dope! Appreciate it, G.
May 16, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
fyuur

Hype was definitely real on the Black Acid today tho. Sold out in less than 1 hour at supNY

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

May 16, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
jvdude

not sure if baja shirt even sold out but 
restock on all colors and sizes
May 16, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Hype was definitely real on the Black Acid today tho. Sold out in less than 1 hour at supNY
Pre-existing bucket thirst + secret drop + little time to second guess your purchase
May 16, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
coolboy

I honestly wished I would've bought the side mesh instead of the angler. lol Would've known the mesh was comin out the week after!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 16, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

predicting fuck bucket in the future

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.