May 9, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
spalding

whos man
May 9, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
ChicagoLDRS

adios mutha tomorrow?
Only people that would cop trash like are people that just started fucking with Supreme this season.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 9, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
bsm1017

adios mutha tomorrow?
Only people that would cop trash like are people that just started fucking with Supreme this season.
or people that appreciate speedy gonzales and the old classic cartoons.....

Él Duderîno

May 9, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
ChicagoLDRS

adios mutha tomorrow?
or people that appreciate speedy gonzales and the old classic cartoons.....
I like to be nostalgic without rocking whack as gear tho.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 9, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
Nigo2002

I really wish i could cop some Supreme but the whole non international shipping thing is a real buzzkill for European fans of the brand that don't live in London. This has probably been asked a million times but are there any rumours of them shipping internationally any time soon? 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
Gorblata

I really wish i could cop some Supreme but the whole non international shipping thing is a real buzzkill for European fans of the brand that don't live in London. This has probably been asked a million times but are there any rumours of them shipping internationally any time soon? 
www.supremenewyork.eu
this shows that they have reserved the domain and it is supposed to begin at F/W 13

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

May 9, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
bsm1017

there are rumors of them doing a London online shop, like here and Japan

Él Duderîno

May 9, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
Nigo2002

Was also wondering how the quality of Supreme's cheaper £30 tee's are in comparison to say a Undftd tee, i'm thinking of trying to cop from Ebay on the next release.
May 9, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
Nigo2002

there are rumors of them doing a London online shop, like here and Japan
Damn really? not to bombard you with questions but are there any rumours as to when this could be available? iv'e missed out on so many cool pieces because i haven't been able to cop from anywhere.
May 9, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
THEBIGNB

adios mutha tomorrow?
Speedy Gonzales is not cool, that hat is whack, and speaking of hats... is anyone inside SS on the tip to a black one of these

i will give you a list of every hat thats being sold on ss for 50 paypal gift. hmu.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

May 9, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
sneakerdoctor

How do you watch your supreme tee to minimize shrinkage and cracks, also what about hoodie, and hat, like those nasty sweats collect from the forehead area.
I try not to stare at it with too much heat as it damages the print.

**Supreme FS brand new** Red Bling Box Logo (XL)

May 9, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
bsm1017

adios mutha tomorrow?
Speedy Gonzales is not cool, that hat is whack, and speaking of hats... is anyone inside SS on the tip to a black one of these

not cool?? did you not watch classic cartoons as a child??

Él Duderîno

May 9, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
joseph_squared

adios mutha is piff
May 9, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
siilas

adios mutha tomorrow?
Really? Why don't you tell that to Leo Fitzpatrick (also known as Telly from "Kids"). He's probably been wearing Supreme before you were old enough to fit in any of the clothes.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

May 9, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
frenchsauvage

that was stupid to try to come make that point to ldrs

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 9, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
damn its me

lulz @ all the salt in this whole damn post. 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
vis

you are the biggest fucking lurker
May 9, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
joseph_squared

All this KIDS worship gives me douchechills.  Must be 90's baby's
May 9, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
sneakerdoctor

http://imgur.com/VqgOMr9
wow the pcl date was giving to us before the hype
wow exactly 30 years later, pretty awesome how it worked out to land on a Thursday.

**Supreme FS brand new** Red Bling Box Logo (XL)

May 9, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
damn its me

you are the biggest fucking lurker
meh, i never much posted on HB...
found some of the info here useful as of late, so i have indeed returned

street cred for dayzzzz, for being on this fine messageboard since '06 tho
May 9, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
siilas

A lot of people on HB dickride KIDS because it makes them feel rebellious and super underground or whatever.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

May 9, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
hitthebeeper

adios mutha tomorrow?
Never pissed anyone off more with a single question than that LOL
May 9, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
Nigo2002

Iv'e always wondered why Supreme never allowed International shipping earlier tbh, you'd think they'd look to capitalize on the recent interest in the brand what with OF and other artist co-signing them blowing up in Europe, especially in here in the U.K.
May 9, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
hitthebeeper

adios mutha is a drink btw. when highschoolers are into supreme.. sad
May 9, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
Dat1Dude562

Can someone tell me the best way to clean the suede on a floral camp brim? Also, how would you reform one?
Suede is hard to clean, once it is messed up it is messed up, as for reforming it try bending it in opposition to where you do not want it curved.

I have to disagree with the idea of not being able to clean suede. I've cleaned some of my dirty/denim stained suede shoes to looking back to flawless with griptape. It even restores the majority of the texture. It doesn't sound right, but
it works for me

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 9, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
Dat1Dude562

double post coolcoolcool

May 9, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
Dat1Dude562

adios mutha tomorrow?
Really? Why don't you tell that to Leo Fitzpatrick (also known as Telly from "Kids"). He's probably been wearing Supreme before you were old enough to fit in any of the clothes.
who gives a fuck about that movie. People need to stop beating their meat to that shit just cause of some stupid box logo.

May 9, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
Dat1Dude562

two double posts in a row. Damn coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

May 9, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
damn its me

A lot of people on HB dickride KIDS because it makes them feel rebellious and super underground or whatever.
Also it is Supreme related, Javier Nunez is in this scene. Props to you if you can point him out, if not you aren't deep enough yet.
enjoy the movie dude...albeit a decade late as far as its cult following, and nearly 2 decades late as far as release...no need to justify its quality by dropping preme references...
May 9, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
bsm1017

Feel free to join me in watching it tonight, if not your loss.
dude enough please, youre burying yourself a hole and just ruining this thread, enough

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.