[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 25, 2013 @ 15:40:49
I wonder if the towel will even sell out.

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 15:41:30
I guess they did 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 15:44:11
The leopard hat is seriously the ugliest hat I have ever seen.

my names zane & i love odd future

April 25, 2013 @ 15:45:05
How do I cancel an order? Call the warehouse or email? And if I cancel the order to I get a full refund or just online credit?
bought something that wasn't insta sold out? get the fuck outta here. no one help him.
No I just bought something, and then right after I got my order confirmation I was told I needed to spend $100 on materials for my next project, which I don't have after I put my order threw. Act like you know me brah
next project = next supreme drop

why do people buy supreme when they are short on cash to begin with....tf is wrong with you people

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2013 @ 15:48:00
Towel is sold out. I tried to buy another one and it took me all the way through, hit submit order, and it said sold out.

For some reason it doesn't say sold out on the store tho. Try it, you'll see
They didn't 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 15:48:22
fuck it they could have given us the print from the pillbox on a short sleeve and kept the awful hat.
i agree that design shouldve been on a shirt or a tee. or a long sleeve. 
April 25, 2013 @ 15:50:32
bought something that wasn't insta sold out? get the fuck outta here. no one help him.
No I just bought something, and then right after I got my order confirmation I was told I needed to spend $100 on materials for my next project, which I don't have after I put my order threw. Act like you know me brah

why do people buy supreme when they are short on cash to begin with....tf is wrong with you people
It's edging up on finals I didn't expect another project to get laid on us but it did. I assumed I could spare the cash. Hatin on me cuz my major requires me to spend money, da fuck kinda logic is that?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2013 @ 15:53:36
Not a fan of the mesh crews. Would assume you'd have to wear it over something. Hopefully someone will post when they get theirs.

I quite like the look of the black acid shirt.

April 25, 2013 @ 16:00:14
AGREED!
April 25, 2013 @ 16:02:02
anyone else think the black mesh crew was better than the white? I noticed the black one sold out faster on the webstore anyways
Black is always better. 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 16:03:09
Everyone's saying Mesh & SB (didn't cop) are ugly, but are still getting the bling towel acting like it's not the ugliest box logo design ever
A towel is different than just having a little box logo on an article of clothing 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 16:03:14
Ghoul Pillow trolling again..

Cmon b, we know you're not tasteless enough to buy that hideous leopard camp
April 25, 2013 @ 16:06:16
Originally posted by Inactive User

Now is it?

haha.. orange camp with green bill is on point tho
April 25, 2013 @ 16:07:17

April 25, 2013 @ 16:07:25

It's edging up on finals I didn't expect another project to get laid on us but it did. I assumed I could spare the cash. Hatin on me cuz my major requires me to spend money, da fuck kinda logic is that?
I know im continuing an off topic conversation but what are you majoring in?  I mean I know people in all sorts of different majors and ive never known anyone to spend that on a project.
April 25, 2013 @ 16:07:53
Page 1smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
April 25, 2013 @ 16:07:56
hypebeast is a joke. You think they would upgrade their severs. 

April 25, 2013 @ 16:09:57
so tight i slept in and missed the drop.... who gon sell me the black crew size m for retail
April 25, 2013 @ 16:13:12

Now is it?
Yes. It's so much uglier than that. 

my names zane & i love odd future

April 25, 2013 @ 16:15:22
Ghoul Pillow trolling again..

Cmon b, we know you're not tasteless enough to buy that hideous leopard camp
Honestly I don't troll... I think it looks aight, I don't mind all over print on the crown and I own 3 other patterned camo camps, the green leather with the leopard may look bad online; but I have a feeling it will be okay in person, I am never so quick to judge a camp online because chances are if you don't take the chance and buy it you won't be able to scoop it 3 or 4 years later down the road. I buy every camp I might wanna wear and I have been doing that for a few years now, I still have ds stuff.
you probably shouldnt be worried about what camp you'll be wearing in 3-4 years....

April 25, 2013 @ 16:16:39
couple pairs of nikes, bling towel, and baby blue mesh

page 1K

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2013 @ 16:20:55
FOR SALE:

ALL MEDIUM

Black Schminx Coaches Jacket - $240
Black Mesh Crewneck - $150
White Mesh Crewneck - $150

MESSAGE ME.
someone ban him plz

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x