[Bluu Dreams] 2015 Official Discussion Thread

September 08, 2013 @ 03:39:32

You can officially purchase Bluu Dreams at EastWestworldwide.com and the EastWest retail locations. 

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
September 25, 2013 @ 00:39:25

only for a limited time. Dont sleep!

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 27, 2013 @ 05:33:17

less than 24 hours left on our End of Season Sale. Take off 30% off your total order with coupon code Fall at checkout. Dont sleep

September 27, 2013 @ 20:17:15

sending out extra stickers to all the people that picked up something during our end of season sale 

October 02, 2013 @ 04:13:58

Good news. We just put the Divers League Baseball Collection on sale on the Bluu Dreams webstore. We only have a handleful left so don't miss out!

http://shop.bluudreams.com/

October 02, 2013 @ 17:55:23

We also marked down our Pelican baseball jerseys. This item also has the number 87 and "fly as a feather" on the back of the jersey. We only have a handful left so don't sleep. 

October 03, 2013 @ 23:59:47

Good news! L.I.C.K NYC aka Long Island City Kleaners just stocked up with the newest Bluu Dreams Collection. If you live in the Long Island City area of NY definitely stop by and pick up some gear. 

October 07, 2013 @ 06:11:14

Snapbacks and other various items are on sale. I only have a few sizes left so don't miss out. 

October 11, 2013 @ 02:30:21

This saturday we are setting up shop at the Ultimate Sneaker Expo in Long Island. Be there or be square. 

October 17, 2013 @ 22:22:04

Bluu Dreams is now available at The City Don't Sleep at 410 Broadway Brooklyn NY. If your in the area definitely check them out. 

October 18, 2013 @ 18:11:56

Check out Bluu Dreams first page feature on Soletron. This interview talks about the brand and whats next to come. 

http://soletron.com/soletron-exclusive-interview-with-anderson-munro-of-bluu-dreams/

November 29, 2013 @ 19:46:29

Today is the last day for our Black Friday Sale. Dont miss your chance to get a bunch of Bluu Dreams items at a discount.

Also if anyone places an order today I'll be throwing in Xbox gifts like Xbox downloadable games, music, Xbox Live and etc for free. (If you go on my instagram it will explain how I can make this happen.) Happy Holidays 

-AndyRocksBluu 

http://shop.bluudreams.com/

November 29, 2013 @ 21:18:19

Snapbacks and other various items are on sale. I only have a few sizes left so don't miss out. 

These are pretty rad!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2014 @ 18:54:53

Bluu Dreams is back with some buckets hats for part 1 of our Gone Fishing Collection. You can save 20% off your total order with coupon code "DIVE" at check out. Let me know what you think.

August 06, 2014 @ 18:00:13

Here is the behind the scenes look of our upcoming look book for our Gone Fishing Collection. Stay tuned!

August 11, 2014 @ 20:39:25
Like promised. Here is the my full look book for my newest items called the Gone Fishing Collection. Let me know what you guys think. (Ps I picked some cute models, so i had a blast shooting this  )

Full look book is on my website below

Website | Shop | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
August 11, 2014 @ 23:11:44
@bluudreams hey just curious, do you do this for a living? Seems like a lot to do with a full time job so I was wondering how you balance it all if so.
August 12, 2014 @ 20:17:36
@Kenny_powers no i don't do it as a full time job....yet. Im a free lance graphic designer. I've worked for numerous brands and clothing stores doing their designs. You can check out my work on instagram @AndyRocksBluu 
June 08, 2015 @ 00:04:24
Hey everyone, 
I just dropped a new collection this summer entitled the Pop Art Collection. The poject is made up of 4 designs entitled the Diver Donut, Iron Diver, Splash Shark, and the Stay Hungry Design. Below part of the look book:

Look Book / ​Store
June 30, 2015 @ 16:53:39

Shout out to DJ Funk Flex for supporting the brand and rocking our Diver Mouse Hoodie and Diver Beanie smokeyface

July 01, 2015 @ 13:39:35

New tanks are finally up at the site. I only have a limited amount so dont sleep. 
Please login first to reply.
x