January 31, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
InfamousZero

Buying DIamond gear at kl or mltd just makes you a poser honestly. True lifers cop the limited shit and not the same thing everyone else can get

Lmaooooooooooooo join date jan 2012 talking about posers and diamond lifers looooooooll 2012 is going to ne worse than 2011. 2011 niggas you free now. Its the 2012 members that are fags now smfh

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 31, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
phonixtarheels

All of this Diamond Lifer talk is some of the most retarded shit ever. First off, I can almost guarantee that at least 90% of the people who call themselves Diamond Lifers have never stepped on a skateboard in their lifetime and wouldn't be able to tell you who Gonz or Hosoi are if their life depended on it. You do know that Diamond is a skate brand, right? Second quit using consumerism to create an identity for yourself. It's clothes and bolts, not some overarching and grand artistic movement.

Truth. I got into the brand cause I needed bolts for my board and pro skaters kept talking about Diamond so I tried them out. Found the website and liked some designs and kept supporting the brand that has sick designs and was keeping my board together. Buy diamond from wherever you want and wear it for your own reasons. If someone asks you about it then sure tell them about Diamond and its roots but if not then just keep doing and wearing what you want. Just don't hate on anybody else for doing what they want. So what if they bought from Zumiez or the Diamond site. It's a business and let him do what he needs to grow his company. I know I would be doing the same thing. So what if you bought it in 98 by the bay, fairfax, or Zumiez last year. Just chill diamond lifers
January 31, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
mkm159

interesting lol
well, tough decision I guess, but I've heard horror stories about ordering straight from the Diamond site, so maybe I'll just wait it out till MLTD gets it. free shippin too.
January 31, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
derp1

nick needs to drop some exclusive diamond fitteds
January 31, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
AS Kon

its happened already I think but fitteds ............ boooooooooooooooooo

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

January 31, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
AS Kon

Last pickup of January for me. Who else grabbed one of these off Ebay?? I was super excited on the price I got it for.

January 31, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
derp1

what happend already? if ur talking bout the first fitteds i got em all and yes fitteds im tired of snaps
January 31, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
AS Kon

what happend already? if ur talking bout the first fitteds i got em all and yes fitteds im tired of snaps

Ur gonna be waiting a long time for those lol

January 31, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
kr00kd

exclusive snapbacks**

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

January 31, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
commonflaw

After reading these forums for many years I've finally decided to start contributing to the discussion. I've been a fan of Diamond since probably about 2003-2004, when a skateshop in my area started carrying their stuff. This was around the time the first SB's were coming out and being that I live in Beaverton Oregon (home of nike) , alot of the people in the skate scene were really well connected with Nike and Savier before it was discontinued. Skated alot of really rare sb's that I'd kill for now.. Including a pair of hulks.. At one point I even had a hand-me-down pair of Tiff's that were trashed already but still skate-able (This was before anyone knew they were going to be worth as much as they are now lol). Anyways.. been loving diamond since it first came on the skate scene. The first T I ever copped was this one way back in the day:

Also waiting on my Pocket full of stones crewneck. Trill shit.
January 31, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
derp1

exclusive snapbacks**

snaps are koo but fitteds are way better
January 31, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
commonflaw

I think it's just a matter of personal preference. You can't really say which is "better"
February 1, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
panzram

Buying DIamond gear at kl or mltd just makes you a poser honestly. True lifers cop the limited shit and not the same thing everyone else can get

It's people like this giving us 2012ers a bad rep.
February 1, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
commonflaw

I got my eternal diamond life crewneck off karmaloop (this one) and i've never seen anyone around my way rocking it, and there are a lot of people wearing diamond around here now (almost exlusively the f/w 2011 stuff). Anyways, I got it for like 45$ shipped so fuck it, KL has good prices.
February 1, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
sm3ar

What codes did you use?
February 1, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
derp1

I think it's just a matter of personal preference. You can't really say which is "better"

agreed
February 1, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
PKdaGod

I have a cassie #4 tee i'm thinking of selling. I got it off the diamond site when they did the release early summer 2010. Since it's not a karmaloop/mltd re-print do you think I could get more for it? what do you guys think? it's ds. If I can't get more than retail i'll just keep it
February 1, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
Dat1Dude562

I have a cassie #4 tee i'm thinking of selling. I got it off the diamond site when they did the release early summer 2010. Since it's not a karmaloop/mltd re-print do you think I could get more for it? what do you guys think? it's ds. If I can't get more than retail i'll just keep it

i doubt you can get more than retail on it. That's just my opinion, Anyone can say that it wasn't a reprint.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 1, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
PKdaGod

Eh that's what I was thinking. I like it so I'll just keep it in my collection. Fucking blows KL had to keep stocking that piece. Goddamn I think they are still stocking them, what the fuck
February 1, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Blarg

Lol what you're saying is that I can't like or cop anything from the regular season or else I'm a poser.
February 1, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
diamondlifekid

Lol what you're saying is that I can't like or cop anything from the regular season or else I'm a poser.

dumbest thing ever said denben you're probably the poser
February 1, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
lovedmndlife

dumbest thing ever said denben you're probably the poser

^ smile

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 1, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Call Me Daddy

Lmaooooooooooooo join date jan 2012 talking about posers and diamond lifers looooooooll 2012 is going to ne worse than 2011. 2011 niggas you free now. Its the 2012 members that are fags now smfh

Hahhahahaha cause i honestly care about the date i joined to a fuckin website. yeah right gtfo
February 1, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
InfamousZero

i dont even needa say shit b. you ethered yourself.

February 1, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Call Me Daddy

i dont even needa say shit b. you ethered yourself.

ahaha quit acting like a blood ole pussy ass. blue woo over here cuz. poser...
February 1, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
InfamousZero

February 1, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
goldANDsacks

Hahhahahaha cause i honestly care about the date i joined to a fuckin website. yeah right gtfo

true dat. like how i honestly care about which fuckin store i buy a shirt from. yeah right #zumiezgang
February 1, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
TONY.

All new tees, fleece, and hats.
Catalog: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalog/spring2012/spring_del_1/

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

February 1, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
derp1

haha u guys always say hats too but u never drop em
February 1, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
TONY.

haha u guys always say hats too but u never drop em

Full line of hats will drop tomorrow for sure!

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

Please login first to reply.