[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 04, 2012 @ 23:24:06
Does anyone know if your cart empties out before the 11am drop? Im trying to put a couple things so all i have to do is add the new drops...

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 04, 2012 @ 23:25:09
Does anyone know if your cart empties out before the 11am drop? Im trying to put a couple things so all i have to do is add the new drops...

I dont see why it would. Ive done that on other websites waiting for a drop and cart doesnt empty.

March 04, 2012 @ 23:31:05
prolly dumb question but is there a limit as to the number of hats/hoodies/tees you can buy in stores?
For instance, if I were to walk inside a ny/la store, can I just pick out all the hats on the shelves and place them on counter to buy? Srry, I'm not familiar with supreme policy in stores, only been purchasing online. Thanks.

They wouldn't let you do that b/c they know you'd be buying them to resell them.

I see.
March 04, 2012 @ 23:31:20
prolly dumb question but is there a limit as to the number of hats/hoodies/tees you can buy in stores?
For instance, if I were to walk inside a ny/la store, can I just pick out all the hats on the shelves and place them on counter to buy? Srry, I'm not familiar with supreme policy in stores, only been purchasing online. Thanks.

Give it a try. Let us know how it goes.

Why so thirsty?

March 04, 2012 @ 23:35:35

They wouldn't let you do that b/c they know you'd be buying them to resell them.

That's stupid. how many am i limited to then?

why do you want to buy every hat they have? you could try it, but I hope they clown your dumb ass
March 04, 2012 @ 23:39:47
Learn to use proper grammar, you prick.
March 04, 2012 @ 23:41:26
but forreal why would you want every hat? you got 50 heads my dude?
March 04, 2012 @ 23:42:31
but forreal why would you want every hat? you got 50 heads my dude?

March 04, 2012 @ 23:59:39

just quoting a post with perfect grammar
March 05, 2012 @ 00:03:16
Coming from a OF dickrider.

I asked a simple question. Why can't you all be civilized humans and just answer the darn question?

I wasn't implying that I'll actually buy all the caps on the shelve, I just wanted to know if there was any limit?

Edit-That wasn't part of the argument, so you can discount that, smart ass.
March 05, 2012 @ 00:12:56
Why don't you just fucking try it if you want? Why must everything be a question here?

upthefunk

March 05, 2012 @ 00:15:35
To answer your question, I don't think there's a set limit. But obviously if you ask for like 10 camp caps they'll tell you to fuck off. The only way to know is to try.

and I hope you're not calling me an OF dickrider. you must not have seen my join date or my posts in the Supreme 2008 discussion thread.

anyway, no more hate. your OP just sounded like a reseller. no worries
March 05, 2012 @ 00:18:04

I asked a simple question. Why can't you all be civilized humans and just answer the darn question?

I wasn't implying that I'll actually buy all the caps on the shelve, I just wanted to know if there was any limit?

All you did was ask a stupid question. Its your fault anyone is making fun of you or saying anything. Dont flip out on us lol.

March 05, 2012 @ 01:18:41
Tyler the Creator hat on amazon.

tyler the creator hat

March 05, 2012 @ 01:21:20
Tyler the Creator hat on amazon.

tyler the creator hat

March 05, 2012 @ 01:23:40
nope

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 05, 2012 @ 01:32:01
Originally posted by Inactive User

Learn to read.

"Why can I only buy one style per product?

Due to the limited quantities of our products, at this time we can only sell one style per product. In some cases, such as skate decks, you may purchase one of each available styles." - F.A.Q. in the Supreme Webstore

Ban this clown shoe.

He's talking about the la/ny store not the webstore you should learn to read.

Yes.

March 05, 2012 @ 01:55:42

You can't take the shirts off the racks
March 05, 2012 @ 02:31:32

beautiful fucking weekend in california.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 05, 2012 @ 02:45:54
^aint slangin no 40?
March 05, 2012 @ 02:52:03
^ lolllll
March 05, 2012 @ 02:59:00
^aint slangin no 40?
lol'd
March 05, 2012 @ 03:07:21
Those hats are hideous. Even worse seeing them up close in person.
Looks like barf.
March 05, 2012 @ 03:11:26
Those hats are hideous. Even worse seeing them up close in person.
Looks like barf.

March 05, 2012 @ 03:17:46
good one fellas

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 05, 2012 @ 03:22:32
if anyone has a brand new origin tee in large ill buy it. paypal ready. any color

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 05, 2012 @ 03:29:46
dang reading how you guys already got your orders getting me jelly, hell other Canadians have been getting their orders before me.. And i havent even got my tracking # yet

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x