Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 2, 2008 @ 08:10 PM
bossanova

I am going to be in London for the next few days. And i have to hit up as many streetwear stores. So far i have been to Size ?. Any other spots?
January 2, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
Medasyn

IKEA.
January 3, 2008 @ 03:52 AM

Inactive

search through the the other threads. This question gets asked all the time. Anything you buy is gonna be pretty expensive though.
January 7, 2008 @ 03:48 AM
Shinchi

There are a few little hidden shops I found the other day around the side streets of Carnaby St, there's an Adidas store that was doing alot of real hard to find kicks, with some hard to get clothing too. There was also a Levi store which again was selling some hard to find gear, then I found that Liberty sell Comme de Garcon if your ever after the more expensive stuff.
January 7, 2008 @ 02:38 PM
owensA

Ya dude the pounds gonna kill you, I spent a semester in central london last year, had a blast but ended up spending way too much money. Anyway, check the other threads, there's a little shop called Global Sports in some outdoor market ( i forget the name of the market but it's in zone 2 or 3 .... the details are in one of the other London threads). Global sports had a bunch of hard to find shit for somewhat reasonable prices (lots of air maxes! ). They even had the beautiful losers blazers for like 75 pounds even though they been sold out for like years (2 bad none in US size 11 sad )
January 11, 2008 @ 08:14 AM
Phil

Hideout - 7 Upper James Street, Soho London, W1F 9DH: For supreme, wtaps, visvim, BBC and lots more.

Bape Store is next door but one to hideout

Stussy - 19 Earlham Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9LL

Foot Patrol - 16 St. Annes Ct, London, W1F 0BG, 020 77346625

Slam city Skates - 16 NEAL'S YARD, COVENT GARDEN, LONDON, WC2H 9DP

Hope that helps, have fun

Please login first to reply.