December 9, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

Hey guys, sorry i dont speak swedish but I know you're good english speakers.

Im french and i'll be soon in Sweden, Stockholm, and I need some advices on a lot of things (places to live in, how to get a cheap work and etc..)

Hope to read from you, i really dont know much about Sweden.

Thanks smile
December 11, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
TheRealKhartoumi

You Algerian fam?
December 12, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

yeah french algerian
December 12, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

but, are u swedish ?
January 11, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
hurtburt

fan sug pung grabbar

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

January 12, 2014 @ 01:55 PM
drtmcgrt

First off even if you don't speak the language your first priority is to learn the swedish language properly. Especially if you're trying to get a decent job.

While you're in school try mcdonalds, pizza places etc. or some shit where you stay in the back and don't have to take care of customers. or if you know someone out here who's algerian or french talk to them. I know there's heaps of arabic speaking people out here so talk to your people.

Sure english will help you but like I said you have to learn the swedish language to make moves. It's not like it use to be in the 90's, where you could get a job only knowing a few key phrases... 

Try to socialize with as many people as you can, especially native swedes or people like me who came here at a young age. If you only stick to your kind you probably won't be making moves. 

Getting a decent apartment is tough man... Getting get a "1st hand contract" is even harder and you need to fill some credentials like having a full time job, earn a certain amount etc. 
You can always check Blocket.se for 2nd hand apartments or a room somewhere. Most are overpriced but that's how it usually is in bigger cities. 

Where are you going to stay when you get here and what's your main plan? Are you moving here to study or whats up?

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

August 6, 2014 @ 01:03 AM
MitchOkada

Please contact me, I might be able to help you.

Please login first to reply.