Jun 25, 2007 @ 02:05
no. Tonights wasn't. I wonder what they will do now, hope everyone else doesn't think like e
Jun 25, 2007 @ 08:06
yeah seems like the beginning of the season is him trying to sell the movies and be successful
Jun 25, 2007 @ 11:48
Damn Walsh cracked me up the whole episode.....especially him taking off on the motorcycle...i laughed for like 5 minutes. lolblushing
Jun 25, 2007 @ 21:42
Is it just me or does anybody else want to actually see Medillin? That shit looks dope.

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2007 @ 21:58
Is it just me or does anybody else want to actually see Medillin? That shit looks dope.

pretty sure there has been a Medillin script floating around Hollywood for years now.
Jun 25, 2007 @ 22:13
A bit random but has anybody else noticed that they haven't been stretching the dialogue as much this seaon for that ridiculous name dropping they used to do

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2007 @ 22:34
The show definetly seems to be more story driven then ever before. While as before it seemed to be basically about a group of friends thrilled with thier good fortune...
Jun 27, 2007 @ 21:33
WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG
AT THE END OF THE SHOW

Lurk'in Since 06

Jun 28, 2007 @ 01:47
the makeup on vince to make him look like escobar looks mad fake. like his whole face moves when he talks. he shoulda just got fat to play the role.
Jun 28, 2007 @ 10:17
i love this show, just started downloadin em and been hooked, i think i'll get the season dvd's too. Walsh was cracking me up the whole time, dude caught major feelings over that female.

I wonder if medlin will be a flop or hit..vince put all his money on the line.

Inactive User

Jun 28, 2007 @ 10:52
Smokin Aces director Joe Carnahan has been trying to make a film called "Killing Pablo" for years. Its an adaptation of what once was the script of Medellin. And he said the similarities that of the struggles of trying to get it made to that of Entourage is uncanny including creative diffrences, casting problmes, and money...Javier Bardem will probably play Escobar when it does come to the screen though. I read this in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly
Jun 28, 2007 @ 11:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
I wonder if medlin will be a flop or hit..vince put all his money on the line.

everything turns out good in Entourage land..

i wonder if the movie is shit though, Eric has been right with his opinions 99% of the time..
Jun 28, 2007 @ 12:58
The artist is always bias.
Jun 29, 2007 @ 17:53
the makeup on vince to make him look like escobar looks mad fake. like his whole face moves when he talks. he shoulda just got fat to play the role.

Looks Like Younger Ron Jeremy
Jun 29, 2007 @ 18:04

Vinces spanish is so bad its a pain just to watch the short clips on Entouragetongueface
Jun 29, 2007 @ 18:07
^ i know omg
but i wanna see turtle get more into his music shit
like his music arc ended outta no where
fucking saigon

Inactive User

Jun 29, 2007 @ 18:10
Turtle does nothing nowadays...I dont even know where he's living.

Inactive User

Jun 29, 2007 @ 18:31
Turtle does nothing nowadays...I dont even know where he's living.

Yeah, what happened to that chick he was kinda dating??? This season they are totally playing their roles up, Drama seems even more stupid and tool like than usual, turtle is becoming more and more useless, E is getting angry alot more, and Vince is just becoming way too chill. I liked it best when they just used to be a close group of friends and makin fun of each other. I mean fuckin Drama doesn't even live with the crew no more.

Inactive User

Jun 29, 2007 @ 19:00
Its cuz the show has become more story driven now. Almost like a soap opera. It kinda used to center around a group of dudes hanging out, talking shit and baging chicks. But yknow...really how long could the show keep that up? It had to move in a more creative direction at some point or it woulda got boring.

Inactive User

Jun 29, 2007 @ 19:05
Does anyone know where Turtle lives? As far as we know he's homeless lol.
Jun 30, 2007 @ 00:51
pretty sure they're all gonna live in drama's place for a while.
Jun 30, 2007 @ 10:25
wanna see more of turtle and lauren

Inactive User

Jul 02, 2007 @ 09:20
Seemed like a filler episode last night with no issues really resolved. But the Turtle/Drama storyline was pretty damn funny.
Jul 04, 2007 @ 05:05
what ever happened to that black girl (kelly) who turtle was trying to get in the sack?

did they just go and end that character,

she was NICE &) & who was that girl who was at walsh's place?

the one who answered the door in her panties, ass was HOT!

sorry if y'all discussed these points already, im kinda late to the topic

Inactive User

Jul 04, 2007 @ 10:33
To quote Drama: "Everybody get the Fuck out". Hahahah Drama gets more and more rock bottom.
Jul 08, 2007 @ 21:28
loved this episode, the ending was hilarious

Inactive User

Jul 08, 2007 @ 21:29
Funny shit
Jul 08, 2007 @ 22:15
hahha l thought that last episode was fuckin hilarious, but im pissed i cant watch it tonight im in cali at my aunts and they dont have hbo fuckkkkkk

http://cavalieressentials.com/

Jul 09, 2007 @ 14:51
my lawyer reminds me of drama.

40 year old dude always telling stories about strippers and hoes.

Inactive User

Jul 09, 2007 @ 14:57
haha what an ending.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0