Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 22, 2007 @ 09:57 PM
shakurlife2

Has anyone heard of these? I have a pair myself and there great.

These days there are so many companies out there producing premium denim that if you are going to launch a new jeans brand you had better have a unique selling point. The Proportion Of Blu definetly have one of those and it isn't just the cumbersome name, these jeans are inspired by the Golden Ratio, a naturally reoccurring sequence of measurements which is found in many places in nature such as the shape of our DNA, the spiral of a Nautilus shell, the pattern in a sunflower and even the Great Pyramids. The men's collection features some pretty good looking slim cut raw denim jeans (see above) which despite the Golden Ratio inspiration look pretty similar in cut and colour to Nudies or APCs, which in my book is a good thing. - Deminology.com

Also the rivets of each pair are made of 18k gold plated hardware &)

I wear the Skinny Uno pair, its made out of Japanese denim and these just fit really well. If you want pictures just go to there website www.theproportionofblu.com Collection >> Mens. Or go to Evolution of Jeans and check out the pair I have.
September 23, 2007 @ 09:56 PM
ptoing

What stores can you find these jeans at?
September 23, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
shakurlife2

Go to their website, and then go to Where to Buy
September 24, 2007 @ 03:24 PM
inthemiX

I remember seeing a topic about this.. the fit seemed sloppy and the ass was droopy, and I don't like how theres an exposed rivet on the back pocket.

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

September 24, 2007 @ 05:20 PM
shakurlife2

Can you show me the pictures ? Maybe the person who was wearing it was sagging, and the fit is more slim than sloppy.. also the rivets of the back of the jeans are only on the top left of the left pocket and top right of the right pocket.

Please login first to reply.