Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 15, 2008 @ 03:47 AM
stopsnitching

I'mma expose some lame shit for yall to see.. since i so hood and i dont own a digi cam i took some phone flicks of sneakshit i mean sneak tip and playing for geeks or better known as playing fo keeps on my camera phone.. ohh and if you didnt believe it was being sold at athletes world here is the proof

lame store

lame shirt

nothing says try to fit in like "the j father" and the 1,2,3,4,5 which looks like a livestock tee

how hip hop of em

i wish i knew

n 2 think were the ones who need to step our game up?

cement print.. how these fools not been sui'd by nike yet?

i need this one

tag of proof

all the "dope" shoes

Pathetic...
April 15, 2008 @ 06:31 AM
SprNtrl

Yea, ummm, your point?
April 15, 2008 @ 08:19 AM
n0cturnal

shit store from the get-go
April 15, 2008 @ 12:38 PM
stopsnitching

Yea, ummm, your point?

do you not read? are you stupid? my point was proven the jump. figures someone who would be psyhced off triumvir wouldn't understand something.
April 15, 2008 @ 01:10 PM
soulize

I guess the point is that it's ok for companies to push rip-offs and sell this garbage to kids passing them off as their own cool designs.

But I guess that's ok with you, SprNtrl.
April 15, 2008 @ 05:34 PM
Remedi

i dont get it are you a noob they are putting pfk and sneaktip in AW so what?
April 15, 2008 @ 05:38 PM
Sean__Price

Who said they didnt belive ??
I recall a thread about this a month or so ago and i dont remember
anybody not beliving ......... Way to put in some P.I undercover work.

Hats off to ya!
Meow
April 16, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
stopsnitching

Who said they didnt belive ??
I recall a thread about this a month or so ago and i dont remember
anybody not beliving ......... Way to put in some P.I undercover work.

Hats off to ya!
Meow

hahaha.. i thought a few people weren't believers, ah well.. i guess they believe now.. either way sneakship and pfk are lame so maybe its better they get sold to the masses..just funny how late a lot of people are on all this shit.
April 16, 2008 @ 09:11 AM

Inactive

Arent you the late one?

Like sean said, theres threads on this from long time ago, and its been covered on lots of blogs. These guys gotta make some bread too. If AW wants to drop a barrel of money on their steps then they'll most likely take it.
PFK and Sneaktip sucked anyways, i dont think anyone really cares where it ends up.
April 16, 2008 @ 10:48 AM
stopsnitching

Arent you the late one?

Like sean said, theres threads on this from long time ago, and its been covered on lots of blogs. These guys gotta make some bread too. If AW wants to drop a barrel of money on their steps then they'll most likely take it.
PFK and Sneaktip sucked anyways, i dont think anyone really cares where it ends up.

am i late??? no i am not late you fuck, you been trying to sell that dumb gdft t shirt for about 3 years.. aint no one buying that gay shit why dont you save yourself a $20.00 investment and keep it. fool.. who asked for you opinion? "those brands suck any way they got to make money" obvious you fool, i dont think you know anything about marlon the dude who owns sneaktip, he all about the bread. thats all beyond the point its the fact that they sell a subculture to the masses thats the problem and sorry i dont follow blogs i read books and do proper things with my time.
April 16, 2008 @ 11:31 AM
Delatocious

Athletes World is going out of business so who the fuck cares.
April 16, 2008 @ 06:26 PM

does anyone remember the days when AW was da shit like 97-2001, like before the days goodfoot and fam came around, they had really nice stuff back then especially when ecko was still hot like 10 years ago
April 16, 2008 @ 06:26 PM

Inactive

am i late??? no i am not late you fuck, you been trying to sell that dumb gdft t shirt for about 3 years.. aint no one buying that gay shit why dont you save yourself a $20.00 investment and keep it. fool.. who asked for you opinion? "those brands suck any way they got to make money" obvious you fool, i dont think you know anything about marlon the dude who owns sneaktip, he all about the bread. thats all beyond the point its the fact that they sell a subculture to the masses thats the problem and sorry i dont follow blogs i read books and do proper things with my time.

You have some savage personal issues. Get them resolved.
April 17, 2008 @ 01:26 AM
dnomyar

the point its the fact that they sell a subculture to the masses thats the problem

I understand what you mean, but its no secret that streetwear is no longer a subculture anymore. the old streetwear has become the new trend (all over prints anybodyconfused.......and theres no question that the market has been saturated by an infinite amount of sub par brands over the last few years now so it only makes sense that brands that aren't innovators try and gain as much market share as possible, even if it means selling out. From a businesses perspective, you would rather sell out and go mainstream rather than tanking. As crappy as some of these brands are, don't forget that there is usually a substantial investment (most likely personal) that goes into this.
April 17, 2008 @ 10:06 AM
kee_lo

Poulet Frit Kentucky?
April 17, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
YUP123

does anyone remember the days when AW was da shit like 97-2001, like before the days goodfoot and fam came around, they had really nice stuff back then especially when ecko was still hot like 10 years ago

aahahah worrrd I remember beggin my mom for a ecko hoody for Christmas
April 17, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
Ywr_024

no actually i dont.

try 1993-1996.

Please login first to reply.