hype cog

WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Feb 19, 2012 @ 01:22
is that a Tanner Goods belt?

Nah, it's Corter Leather
Feb 19, 2012 @ 01:26
looks dope
Feb 19, 2012 @ 01:35

Supreme x2
J. Crew Chambray
A.P.C
New Balance Pigeons

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

Feb 19, 2012 @ 01:58
^ Dope as usual
Feb 19, 2012 @ 02:04

J.Crew
Zara denim shirt
Cheap ass Lee denim
Timberland
Wool coat (no vis, somewhere on my bed)

not giving a fuck facial expression

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Feb 19, 2012 @ 02:31
Lol like another dbcoop's salty ass comment is gonna hurt me

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Feb 19, 2012 @ 02:53

J.Crew
Zara denim shirt
Cheap ass Lee denim
Timberland

"not giving a fuck facial expression"

Just stop. Please.

http://mercilessentropy.tumblr.com/

Feb 19, 2012 @ 02:56

"Come At Me Bro"

"My Mom Bought This Scarf, So What"

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Feb 19, 2012 @ 02:57

J.Crew
Zara denim shirt
Cheap ass Lee denim
Timberland

nah but seriously, why do you live with your parents, no hate but you look like you have enough money to leave based on the brands you usually dress in

Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:01
]
Zara denim shirt
Cheap ass Lee denim
Timberland

nah but seriously, why do you live with your parents, no hate but you look like you have enough money to leave based on the brands you usually dress in

Apparently I ain't got enough money.... If you buy one or two clothes every month it doesn't mean you're ballin. Here in italy it's not that easy to move out until you got a stable job trust me, 90% of my friends from 25 to 30 still live at home...it's kinda usual here. Matter of fact I was about to move out this autumn thank god I didn't do that, my job went out of business due to recession and I was fired in december. Could have been pretty hard to move out. Now I got a new job but I have to think about it one or two times before I move out smh

Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:08
J.Crew
Zara denim shirt
Cheap ass Lee denim
Timberland

Just stop. Please.

Join date dec 2011, last fit to date : a faggot ass safari hunter carnival costume.
You ain't got room to talk kid

Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:11

Teov, you should apply to be the new captain doe.
Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:12
Lol I can definitely do better ....

Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:21

Just stop. Please.

Join date dec 2011, last fit to date : a faggot ass safari hunter carnival costume.
You ain't got room to talk kid

The difference between us is that I posted one shitty fit, you post them on a daily basis.

Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:23
We've all seen that pic of you Ape.

You're about as corny as could be my dude. Plus, you got that alien physique / 68 pound Christian Bale / frail body game on point.

I have the regular physique of a high schooler. 150 lbs and 6 feet tall. Females don't complain.

I apologize if dudes in their mid 20's on the internet who bet hundreds of dollars on the basis of how much other dudes in their mid 20's approve of their clothing choices for the day, don't find me attractive.

Not trying to hate my dude but damn, lay off this 'you get girls' thoughts. Just be that dude on forums who's nice. Everytime I hear you speak about girls not complainin' I see that pic and I don't know what self respecting girl ain't complainin' b.
Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:24
Slenderboy At least you acknowledged that shit was wack

Inactive User

Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:36
He looks better than you, big nose.
Feb 19, 2012 @ 03:37
Whooo wait, buddyomar already done pounding your ass ?

Feb 19, 2012 @ 04:08

Patagonia, New Balance, Uniqlo

Feb 19, 2012 @ 04:19

cheapest stuff on plndr swaaaaAAgGGGGG
Feb 19, 2012 @ 04:21
Wait, if Teov is Italian, how the fuck does this nigga know english tbh.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Feb 19, 2012 @ 04:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
instagram wdywt's within the past week or so....

you guys musta missed it but claire is beating every girl on HB on the style tip. even danielle son son

other fits look ok, but i mean she looks homeless in this fit tbh.

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Feb 19, 2012 @ 04:51
I have the regular physique of a high schooler. 150 lbs and 6 feet tall. Females don't complain.

I apologize if dudes in their mid 20's on the internet who bet hundreds of dollars on the basis of how much other dudes in their mid 20's approve of their clothing choices for the day, don't find me attractive.

Not trying to hate my dude but damn, lay off this 'you get girls' thoughts. Just be that dude on forums who's nice. Everytime I hear you speak about girls not complainin' I see that pic and I don't know what self respecting girl ain't complainin' b.

I be that pretty motherfucker in the face

I'm sure Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, and all them other skinny tall niggas being famous helps my case

Feb 19, 2012 @ 05:02

I'm sure Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, and all them other skinny tall niggas being famous helps my case

They got multi million dollar cotracts doe. What you got b?
Feb 19, 2012 @ 05:19
]

Apparently I ain't got enough money.... If you buy one or two clothes every month it doesn't mean you're ballin. Here in italy it's not that easy to move out until you got a stable job trust me, 90% of my friends from 25 to 30 still live at home...it's kinda usual here. Matter of fact I was about to move out this autumn thank god I didn't do that, my job went out of business due to recession and I was fired in december. Could have been pretty hard to move out. Now I got a new job but I have to think about it one or two times before I move out smh

Teov is italian. It's common sense that he still lives with his parents. All them niggas on Jersey Shore still live with their parents. But they make more money and Teov and wear ed Hardy shit.
Feb 19, 2012 @ 05:48
Teov im feeling the cuffs..letting the abingtons breathe (insert birdman gif)
Is it mad brisk in Italy this season? Ive seen those layers..jw
Feb 19, 2012 @ 06:42

I can't be the only dude who when they see Ape post they not only think of that District 9 photo but also match that display pic he's got for his face. I mean, you post some funny shit dude no lie, just lay off the "I got bitches" mentality.
Feb 19, 2012 @ 07:57

Post a face bruh and shut this shit down to /argument. Nobuddyboland

Instagram: @joseprizal

Feb 19, 2012 @ 10:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
Teov im feeling the cuffs..letting the abingtons breathe (insert birdman gif)
Is it mad brisk in Italy this season? Ive seen those layers..jw

Thanks man, weather it's more colder than ever.... Last two weeks snowed a lot the highest was -4c smh , I'm hoping to feel warmer weather in a couple of weeks

Edit : slenderboy that fit was finally decent..... But don't act like I never wore a shirt/khaki pant combo

Feb 19, 2012 @ 10:46

Untitled by christianlouisana, on Flickr

Bred XI / Levi 511
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0